nachotablinders

Apr 18, 2023
The game is great, the difficult part is the entertaining part, but the truth is that yes or yes you have to have a guide because of the amount of things it has, by chance there is a guide from version 0.7.5 to 0.8.1

Reactions: Rohitluffy

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
When is that office scene how to trigger it???
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/10/4142666_BG_office_60.webp

How do you get that scene? I didn't know there was a possibility
IF i'm not wrong, and i could be wrong, when she calls you for a drink when you're working in the bank(its a random event), raise the happy to 100 and keep her at +80 drunk, exhaust her dialogues(personal), especially the one about anal, again i could be wrong

i miss the hype i had for the bridjet and ines update, that one really got me anxious for the update to drop, the best scenes were the eddy ones,both at nubes and his house(because they were more hardcore), which sadly resets the girls progress to 0, besides not being with mc, so wasn't worth to do and keep playing after the event, it was more worth to see the scene and reload a previous save, now is a matter of wait for more content with our thick ladies i wonder who are the in the list for 8.2 8.3 and 8.4

Reactions: draudedan

nachotablinders

Apr 18, 2023
If anyone has a save from Vanessa's stage 1, can they share it? I still couldn't achieve it.

Consult Adriana, was she only added about the feet or is there another scene?

The other question I have about Karen and Gordon is just watching or can she join them?

Finally, an anal bridjet save in the office? I thought it was just footjob

thank you and sorry for bothering

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
IF i'm not wrong, and i could be wrong, when she calls you for a drink when you're working in the bank(its a random event), raise the happy to 100 and keep her at +80 drunk, exhaust her dialogues(personal), especially the one about anal, again i could be wrong

i miss the hype i had for the bridjet and ines update, that one really got me anxious for the update to drop, the best scenes were the eddy ones,both at nubes and his house(because they were more hardcore), which sadly resets the girls progress to 0, besides not being with mc, so wasn't worth to do and keep playing after the event, it was more worth to see the scene and reload a previous save, now is a matter of wait for more content with our thick ladies i wonder who are the in the list for 8.2 8.3 and 8.4
can mc fuck her pussy with for not being a bum ?

Rohitluffy

Apr 25, 2023
If anyone has a save from Vanessa's stage 1, can they share it? I still couldn't achieve it.

Consult Adriana, was she only added about the feet or is there another scene?

The other question I have about Karen and Gordon is just watching or can she join them?

Finally, an anal bridjet save in the office? I thought it was just footjob

thank you and sorry for bothering
How tell me?

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hello I can't go to the cafe with Karen. I've come a long way with my mother but every time I ask Karen on the sofa she always says not today. Do I have to ask her on a specific day and time?

nachotablinders

Apr 18, 2023
I get an error in animation 3, will that update scene be fair? Does anyone have a screenshot of that scene?

• Added another scene with Bella and Hector in Bella's bedroom (18+)

Mastabra

Dec 8, 2023
I get an error in animation 3, will that update scene be fair? Does anyone have a screenshot of that scene?

• Added another scene with Bella and Hector in Bella's bedroom (18+)
This is a bug for everyone in 0.8.1 will be corrected in 8.2 you can access to the scene using game folder — image (unRen)

2.60 star(s) 64 Votes