• Total voters

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Non Con poll currently.

152 all for it

75 cool with it

35 rather avoid

20 hard avoid will never play

In any game thread that family of fets comes up, despite like 90%+ of games on here not having it anyway, despite being able to avoid it using even the current search function, there's an insanely vocal contingent who get on just to post they saw a fet tag they don't like and will never play (insert X game name here).

It's almost surreal to see some actual numbers and all that complaining across all those games all that time was coming from possibly just 20-30 people per 300. (And that 75%+ of the silent folks were either hard up for it, pun not intended, or at least cool with it).

Reactions: Dupson

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Must this be a fucking sandbox?
Don't worry my dude, you don't have to play it.

Please follow me for more expert advice
I like where you're going w/ this game so wish you luck but in a way he's just giving helpful feedback.

Sure most players like a good sandbox but they loathe a shitty one. A lot of games, A. Frikkin. Lot., that go the sandbox route turn great games boring with all the time wasted for nothing. You do you, this theme fits sand boxing better than most, it doesn't sound like it would be an excessively big one either, but going in people expect more of your game if it wants them to spend time bouncing around a sandbox.

TLDR, If you stay sandbox face that it usually ends only two ways, the best of games (the like third of them that do it well) or the worst of games (the other two thirds which give it the reputation it has).

Without Sandbox - Game is like 1 minute watching pitcures and over (Maybe less than 1 min :ROFLMAO:)
I dont like sanbox but its prob made to play with patience :cautious:
You can have people making posts like this in your demo, it's early, we get it, more content to come, but if you stay sandbox down the road the game will die if people think that about it compared to a faster to play VN style.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
An Mc and a milf trapped in a bunker, possibility they are two of the only people left? Well time to start makeing babies to save the human race.
I joke but I would actually like to see that as maybe an ending or something. The MC impregnating the Milf and such.

Reactions: Lust0ne

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Awesome game! The only problem is that when choosing mom relation, the mc still calls her by her name. It ruins it completely.

But the minute you fix that, you have the perfect game imo! Really hot mom, and i love games that focus on one character, and i also love 'evil' and dominant mcs. This is really my kind of game.

One last thing, non-con is DEFINITELY the way to go on this one, or at least very hard reluctance.
Trust me. The hot pawg mother kink is all about power and control, it's about being a sick twisted fuck who doesn't give a shit. The minute she starts to want it, the game is ruined. Trust me.

Garrexalfa

Aug 29, 2019
Awesome game! The only problem is that when choosing mom relation, the mc still calls her by her name. It ruins it completely.

But the minute you fix that, you have the perfect game imo! Really hot mom, and i love games that focus on one character, and i also love 'evil' and dominant mcs. This is really my kind of game.

One last thing, non-con is DEFINITELY the way to go on this one, or at least very hard reluctance.
Trust me. The hot pawg mother kink is all about power and control, it's about being a sick twisted fuck who doesn't give a shit. The minute she starts to want it, the game is ruined. Trust me.
Good take. I have a different view of this kink. For me, It depends on how romantic you are. It's all about unconditional love and giving back what your mother gave you. It's still about power but the power is given to you by your mother, the one that was in power before. Feels more earned, I think. Although, I can't deny that non-con can be really hot, like in this project. Obviously the game needs to stay the way it is. If it tries to be something it isn't it's gonna get bad.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes