3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

How do you feel about non-con?

• Total voters

llminionll

Aug 15, 2022
Did the update end after the MC fixed the bathroom? I'm getting the same scene or do I need to increase deviancy and suggestibility to a certain number?

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 2847194

Overview:
You're stuck in a bunker with a hot milf. Go have some depraved fun.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-27
Release Date: 2023-08-27
Developer: The Sexy Chinaman -
Censored: No
Version: Release 2
Language: English
Other Games: The Hospital - The Hotel
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2847181 View attachment 2847182 View attachment 2847183 View attachment 2847184 View attachment 2847186
View attachment 2881897 View attachment 2881898 View attachment 2881899 View attachment 2881900 View attachment 2881904
Very Very good moreeee please

Tittyfinder69

Jan 26, 2023
reminds me of my english teacher back at school so game kinda ticking bunch of boxes for me, are you going for weekly updates?

Dec 23, 2017
I love this game! You say the last update will be in 2-4 weeks though. That is kind of sad, unless we get to have tons of sex with the mom. I want to not just fuck her, but fuck her face and those huge ass tits!

Nov 1, 2018
Is that a Woman or a milking cow ?
Can we talk about those breast for a minute ?

is there an option for a human girl ?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Awesome game! The only problem is that when choosing mom relation, the mc still calls her by her name. It ruins it completely.

But the minute you fix that, you have the perfect game imo! Really hot mom, and i love games that focus on one character, and i also love 'evil' and dominant mcs. This is really my kind of game.

One last thing, non-con is DEFINITELY the way to go on this one, or at least very hard reluctance.
Trust me. The hot pawg mother kink is all about power and control, it's about being a sick twisted fuck who doesn't give a shit. The minute she starts to want it, the game is ruined. Trust me.
I state that I'm downloading the game now and I haven't tried it yet

For the non-con, that depends.
I can understand that if two ppl get stuck in a bunker, sooner or later one of the two will be so stressed that he literally rip off their clothes and get what he want from the other.
The problem remains whether the non-con is for the whole story or not. Having a woman whine and say all the time, I don't want it, you're hurting me, you're doing it wrong and so on for the intere plot, it ruins sexual arousal so much. Unless you're a total pervert who thinks only of yourself.
I prefer a woman who then accepts it and then wants to do it. That means you've totally won, she wants you and wants you completely. She wants to have sex with you and not because she has to(forced). Otherwise there is no satisfaction in having sex with her. At the end of the game, if sooner or later the two leave the bunker, you'll end up in trouble and she'll go to someone else anyway, since she didn't want to be with you.

So if the non-con is just at the start, just to let her understand her feelings, its is ok.

Also you do a valid point, what is the point to choosing mom relationship, if the MC continue to call her be her name?
At last give us the choice on how we wanna call her. Because if you remove the mom things, there is no sexually arousal to fuck her. PPl who choice to have her as a mom, wanna see him, call her mom and not be her name.

So if this user have say the true The Sexy Chinaman at last give us also the choice on how we wanna call her.

Anyway this remind me about a movie i see (italian movie)

where the protagonist at the beginning of the film works for a beautiful blonde woman, acts as her chauffeur. He wants her but he can't have her, she's beautiful, rich and already married (her husband is the one full of money). During a boat trip, the boat has a problem and sinks, forcing the two to live alone on an unknown island. Initially the man tries to curb his animal instincts, but at a certain point he loses control and starts hitting on the woman at every opportunity, she promptly refuses him, until he loses his patience and starts beating her like hell. reason. Once, twice, three times and with every fight, he gets what he wants, he has sex with her every time. So as per topic, non-consensual. The point is that halfway through the film, she starts to want him and accepts the man, as her man and wants him. Until one day they see a ship on the horizon... the woman tells him not to call the ship, that she is happy with him. But the asshole wanted more, not just the woman, but also the social status. And as soon as he calls for the ship and the two are rescued ( the ship was sent to search by the woman's husband of course ), she leaves him to go back to her rich husband... because at the end she love more the money and also the husband. And he's left alone hating his choice.

(a real dumb man in my opinion. I would have stayed there with her XD). But ofc this was a movie and not a game, where you can choice different approch to the story XD

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes