3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

How do you feel about non-con?

• Total voters

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Release 3 is a great update!

Fixed the issue where he called his mom by name (when choosing mom relation), way less grindy and repetitive than the previous 2 versions, and finally got to the non-con content which was really really hot.

I love the concept of this game and I love the really hot model. Very promising!

And loved the spanking scene too, hope we get more of those in different positions

Last edited:

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Nah SCM, now you just fucking with me? I barely DL'd release 2 haven't even opened it yet and you have a 3 out already?
SWEET now I just have to DL it before there is a 4 as well HA HA. PS what is your release timeline about so I just know to have a heads up before hand?
Well you know what I said about the first one and so can't wait to see what happens in this one.

Tx Cuz and hope to hear from you soon again, ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Any sex yet?
No anal/vaginal until R4.

Nah SCM, now you just fucking with me? I barely DL'd release 2 haven't even opened it yet and you have a 3 out already?
SWEET now I just have to DL it before there is a 4 as well HA HA. PS what is your release timeline about so I just know to have a heads up before hand?
Well you know what I said about the first one and so can't wait to see what happens in this one.

Tx Cuz and hope to hear from you soon again, ha ha
I try for an update every 2 weeks. That might change in future.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
good job. needs a few more updates
Next update will complete the game and I'll move on to my next game. Currently, I have 6-7 scenes planned and 4 animations created.

If any of my hard-core degenerate subs request extra content for the game (one will likely be asking for a new scene next month), I will create an extended-release version.

Aug 7, 2020
Does Anyone remember the Original "The Bunker" made by SED the person who made "Daisys Day Off"???

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheBunker-R3Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
The Sexy Chinaman <3​

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Next update will complete the game and I'll move on to my next game. Currently, I have 6-7 scenes planned and 4 animations created.

If any of my hard-core degenerate subs request extra content for the game (one will likely be asking for a new scene next month), I will create an extended-release version.
You thinking of starting up the "Hoe House" again?

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
You thinking of starting up the "Hoe House" again?
Not any time soon.

Hoe House will be a much bigger game than I'd first anticipated. It'd also probably be something I'd work on along side shorter games. Maybe In a couple years I'll re-start it.

Reactions: Spreeth

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm setting up my Subscribestar properly in the next couple weeks and right now I have an early discounted tier at $3.50.

It will be removed once I have properly set up my Subscribestar, so if you want a discounted sub, get it on Subscribestar now!

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes