3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

How do you feel about non-con?

• Total voters

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Next update will complete the game and I'll move on to my next game. Currently, I have 6-7 scenes planned and 4 animations created.

If any of my hard-core degenerate subs request extra content for the game (one will likely be asking for a new scene next month), I will create an extended-release version.
Will there be a pregnancy ending?

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018

Chin1983

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know if the developer is really aware of the potential this game has. Maybe the subscriptions he has received to patreon and subscribestar during this month can help him get an idea.

This game has a lot of fetishes that are widely shared by our community. Big tits, big ass, big cock, mother son incest, corruption, non-consensual sex, anal sex, etc. The game only needs some penis growth, to provoke some more big cock reactions, to become a fucking masterpiece like "Lockdown 2024".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope and wish that the developer reconsiders, and continues adding scenes, and polishing the quality of the images, because I am sure that it will bring him more subscribers, and a lot of happiness for us.

Like if you agree.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I don't know if the developer is really aware of the potential this game has. Maybe the subscriptions he has received to patreon and subscribestar during this month can help him get an idea.

This game has a lot of fetishes that are widely shared by our community. Big tits, big ass, big cock, mother son incest, corruption, non-consensual sex, anal sex, etc. The game only needs some penis growth, to provoke some more big cock reactions, to become a fucking masterpiece like "Lockdown 2024".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope and wish that the developer reconsiders, and continues adding scenes, and polishing the quality of the images, because I am sure that it will bring him more subscribers, and a lot of happiness for us.

Like if you agree.
Wait until you see my next couple of demos my dude.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
This game could be better than it currently is. As I saw someone else mention, the UI could definitely use some work. Then, at some point the game tells me I read the tech book or whatever it was called enough times but the open to read it still shows up, so are you really done when the game tells you or not? That's for the more technical part, plot wise it could also improve, I feel the MC jumps into the creepy rapist role too quickly, unless he's meant to be like that from the very start but I don't think so as you don't get to just fuck the mom from the start, I wish there was more buildup between the two characters, an actual relationship and then giving in to their lust rather than just the MC molesting his mom from day 1. The mom is hot but that's not enough to overlook the shortcomings of this game.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
It's good, it looks promising... For my part, I suggest humor, like the game and the story tell you "I need humor"... Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update tkm

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes