4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Screenshot 2024-05-12 105034.jpg

The Button - Tap 7 (SubscribeStar Tier 2 release)

Just spending the day with your graceful little angel.

Reactions: perseus420

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Just going to say it here.

4 Freaking games more or less going on at same time and all of them have some Crossover.

Its Neat when its a Rare occurrence, Not when every game does it.

*just My Opinion Now*
How about you finish 1 storyline first so that Universe is not so Convoluted with all these mash overs in the world because its one thing to have mini crossovers here and there but like Dam it just seems no matter your game you always have a crossover of some sort from 1 title or another or all of them......

If that is your plan to have Your own "MCU" or "DCU" etc. style world then good on you But again You need to focus on 1 plot at a time and not 4 at once because when u just mash everything in and then hope they all identify as individuals while the stories just become burrs that are together but don't match.

I Know i have been a Negative voice on some of your titles but I do really love your stuff I Just really wish you had more of a layout for all the Individual stories over needed them to have them crossing so much.

Build your Grand Layout First and then start making it story by story but Keep them more Independent so they do not need to crutch themselves on the story counterparts then.

Either way Good Luck.
Keep Making forward Progress!!

Reactions: Xythurr

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Fun concept, but way too little content for how long the game has been in production. Also, of the 7 taps so far, only one seems to have real consequences, which is kinda meh for me. If you are going to make the button cost months of your lifeforce then then the differences between the 2 realities that pushing/not pushing makes should be hugely different (like the difference that slapping or not slapping your ex makes.)

Reactions: HydratedMan

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen detected an unknown app from opening...

This is the first time this happened to me with a Ren'py game.

It also happens only on 0.7. I tried again with 0.5 but that's fine.

No issues or warnings when unpacking the zip file from either MS Defender or Bitdefender.

I even downloaded from the dev's itch.io page but still the same problem...

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen detected an unknown app from opening...

This is the first time this happened to me with a Ren'py game.

It also happens only on 0.7. I tried again with 0.5 but that's fine.

No issues or warnings when unpacking the zip file from either MS Defender or Bitdefender.

I even downloaded from the dev's itch.io page but still the same problem...
Usually a t!... file. I think it means TRACKER. If a 32K exe is involved, usually the source.

Reactions: Yngling
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes