and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's not bad, might look into that for the Aunt :unsure:
is the old plot still stands (if i remember it correctly)- granny, mommy, sister and one aunty?
is it possible to make it two aunties - that would be kinda original:unsure:- usually there are two sisters or so:p

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
is the old plot still stands (if i remember it correctly)- granny, mommy, sister and one aunty?
is it possible to make it two aunties - that would be kinda original:unsure:- usually there are two sisters or so:p
The main characters are Sister, Mom & 1 Aunt, the granny will be coming in as a secondary character and that was the original plan, however I don't see any hard in there being a 2nd Aunt to, as long as like the Granny, she is a secondary character and doesn't get as much screen time as the others. My plan is to make it a bang fest so every girl in the game is fuckable so both Granny and 2nd Aunt being secondary character won't affect there fuckability.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The main characters are Sister, Mom & 1 Aunt, the granny will be coming in as a secondary character and that was the original plan, however I don't see any hard in there being a 2nd Aunt to, as long as like the Granny, she is a secondary character and doesn't get as much screen time as the others. My plan is to make it a bang fest so every girl in the game is fuckable so both Granny and 2nd Aunt being secondary character won't affect there fuckability.
great, then second aunty could arrive at the scene the same time as granny, could be a fairly interesting mix-up there:unsure:
have you some loosey plan of how many updates are planned, or how long story should be?
perhaps it would be a good idea, to not make all women easily fuckable, yet to make it more hunt-catch-get game?
if that is a survival theme (?), there should be a few tertiary characters as well...I would introduce the first fuck with one of those characters, and then use it as a lust-enhancer for the most lustful main girl (the first aunty, though a cliche)...:unsure:
it could be quite interesting game, if not pushed to quick "fuck em all, and finish the game" project imo.
tense build-up, a bit of drama, fear of losing, teasing (damn, now i think of that wthi Elaine-bitch:BootyTime:) usually is a good thing to have.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
great, then second aunty could arrive at the scene the same time as granny, could be a fairly interesting mix-up there:unsure:
have you some loosey plan of how many updates are planned, or how long story should be?
perhaps it would be a good idea, to not make all women easily fuckable, yet to make it more hunt-catch-get game?
if that is a survival theme (?), there should be a few tertiary characters as well...I would introduce the first fuck with one of those characters, and then use it as a lust-enhancer for the most lustful main girl (the first aunty, though a cliche)...:unsure:
it could be quite interesting game, if not pushed to quick "fuck em all, and finish the game" project imo.
tense build-up, a bit of drama, fear of losing, teasing (damn, now i think of that wthi Elaine-bitch:BootyTime:) usually is a good thing to have.
I haven't a clue how many update/release there will be, my original plan was to do it in seasons, so the 1st year would get a new episode and season 1 would cover that first year then 2nd year would move into season 2. But with having to drastically cut down the amount of renders that are in an episode I don't think that'll be possible anymore so for now, not a clue how many release there will be :p but I don't plan on making it a quick fuck n done game.

It's also not going to be a "mc is perving on all the girls having just magically realising he wants to fuck them all", it's going to be mostly focused around love and other characters falling in love with you ( the mc ) just for being being himself and realising how great a guy he is. Also Aunt won't be being the 1st to get fucked, there is a dream sequence involving Aunt first but she won't be the first fucked. I had plans to make it so a non-family member would be fucked first but I've always liked it when games make it so mc fucked the mom first, but that might be a little off for the type of game I'm reaching for, oof, guess we'll find out soon enough which route I take xD

I will have to drastically change the story though and make it shorter, I currently have 4 episode wrote out ( each episode being 700 to 1000 renders ) and with that many renders we only see 1 character nude in the 1st episode and 2 nude in the 2nd, so really need to ramp it up a bit to get to the nudity faster as to not annoying people saying how I have 10 releases out and still no nudity :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's also not going to be a "mc is perving on all the girls having just magically realising he wants to fuck them all", it's going to be mostly focused around love and other characters falling in love with you ( the mc ) just for being being himself and realising how great a guy he is....
Having bad-mc route wouldnt be bad either...not in sense bad mc corrupts or forces any of girls, yet in sense bad-mc attracts one (or two) girls more than the good one does. That way there should be a bit of variety and player cant have it all, yet has to choose the route/girls along the way. Perfect heroes are boring:p
I will have to drastically change the story though and make it shorter, I currently have 4 episode wrote out ( each episode being 700 to 1000 renders ) and with that many renders we only see 1 character nude in the 1st episode and 2 nude in the 2nd, so really need to ramp it up a bit to get to the nudity faster as to not annoying people saying how I have 10 releases out and still no nudity :p
I would say damn, yet if there are no fucking endless and pointless yoga&massages scenes (read "midnight paradise") i wouldnt mind even that if the story is summers gone or so type:p
Yet you are right probably is better to speed-up things a bit, otherwise the switch from renpy to vr will be hard, with all those "unusable saves" complains:BootyTime:
Anyway good luck with the whole project. As usual we are here to comment on those fine previews, share thoughts, and follow up the whole developing thing/process.(y)

Reactions: CellStudios

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Development Update - 14/01/2021

Did some work on the Aunt character today, actually rather happy with how she came out :unsure: she's not 100% complete yet, still gotta add in some curves but for now I think she's ready to be showcased.

Oh, I also didn't do any in-game previews just because I've been super busy today but want to get the design out there :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also not sure on the name either, saw it today and kind of liked it, thought maybe Lisa could have been named after her but now that I see it again I'm not a fan :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Development Update - 14/01/2021

Did some work on the Aunt character today, actually rather happy with how she came out :unsure: she's not 100% complete yet, still gotta add in some curves but for now I think she's ready to be showcased.

Oh, I also didn't do any in-game previews just because I've been super busy today but want to get the design out there :p

Also not sure on the name either, saw it today and kind of liked it, thought maybe Lisa could have been named after her but now that I see it again I'm not a fan :p
damn, i would sell the world for (corruptible) "aunty" similar to that:p
and there is hope thats just aunt no1..cant wait to see the other one.
and yep, please, more curves on the right places, though hasnt to be kardashians:BootyTime:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
damn, i would sell the world for (corruptible) "aunty" similar to that:p
and there is hope thats just aunt no1..cant wait to see the other one.
and yep, please, more curves on the right places, though hasnt to be kardashians:BootyTime:
I was just looking at the right side of the images and she looks kinda flat :p thinking about a rounder tush and maybe thicker thighs xD

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was just looking at the right side of the images and she looks kinda flat :p thinking about a rounder tush and maybe thicker thighs xD
hahha, youre obviously boobsman...everything else could be so-so, yet the boobs have to be there in all its glory:p
opposite to that, im buttman - if there is nice rounded butt (hips, thighs) everything else is secondary.
so im gonna try and continue with my #kardashiansbuttsneedsdi...lovetoo action here:BootyTime:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
hahha, youre obviously boobsman...everything else could be so-so, yet the boobs have to be there in all its glory:p
opposite to that, im buttman - if there is nice rounded butt (hips, thighs) everything else is secondary.
so im gonna try and continue with my #kardashiansbuttsneedsdi...lovetoo action here:BootyTime:
For sure a boob man, couldn't care less about the ass, but if there is a decent size pair of tit's I'm there :p

• Haha

Boat037

Jan 21, 2018
Incest, love, adventure, pregnancy, and drunk or passed out? I'm OK with that. Horror and murder? Not so much. I would settle for voyeurism and urination. But we'll see when the days, months and weeks come by. Those two things I said are just some ideas to make the game interesting. Once the game is ready, I would like to find out what it's about and see if it catches my interests. Then I would give it a rating.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Incest, love, adventure, pregnancy, and drunk or passed out? I'm OK with that. Horror and murder? Not so much. I would settle for voyeurism and urination. But we'll see when the days, months and weeks come by. Those two things I said are just some ideas to make the game interesting. Once the game is ready, I would like to find out what it's about and see if it catches my interests. Then I would give it a rating.
I've finally started putting some time aside for the game so finally moving forward :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I've finally started putting some time aside for the game so finally moving forward :p
glad to hear...even more if that means WTHI update goes smoothly :p
btw, just have read your op here, perhaps it would be good to put some spoiler as developing-changelogs of sort.
otherwise it could be a bit confusing, what is newly added, and what is the old news...
and also noticed this
also, hope for some new hot (curvy) previews:p

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
glad to hear...even more if that means WTHI update goes smoothly :p
btw, just have read your op here, perhaps it would be good to put some spoiler as developing-changelogs of sort.
otherwise it could be a bit confusing, what is newly added, and what is the old news...
and also noticed this
also, hope for some new hot (curvy) previews:p
Ep20 of WTHI is coming along nicely , can't really comment on how far along we are but it's getting there :p

Best I can offer you in terms of previews in an image from the opening scene ( although now that I'm writing this I wonder if I should do that thing where devs show a random main plot point at the start of the game and then go into the actual start :unsure:...or would that confuse people to much. )

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote