VN Ren'Py The Cabin - Summer Vacation - Development Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
quality looks really good. nice big boobed milfs +1 story sound good too and its nice its not fully mc playstyle but... the mc looks boring :/ far too young and especially smooth/nice looking. are there more guys you can interact with/the girls have fun with? guys i have to play and find out. (hopefully) but its not abandoned so hopes are more or less high to see some nice updates with possible ntr options and older/uglier guys.
please, do go back to your ntr-cave, this is not a place for you.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
quality looks really good. nice big boobed milfs +1 story sound good too and its nice its not fully mc playstyle but... the mc looks boring :/ far too young and especially smooth/nice looking. are there more guys you can interact with/the girls have fun with? guys i have to play and find out. (hopefully) but its not abandoned so hopes are more or less high to see some nice updates with possible ntr options and older/uglier guys.
I'm afraid there won't be any form on NTR in the game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
AHHHHHH again a game with solid renders, hot curvy milfs and a freakin boring looking, average, little, nice-guy boy... >.> if i could just play the milfs or some old horny geezer who is experienced and cunning...

• Angry
Reactions: Johnny6

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
AHHHHHH again a game with solid renders, hot curvy milfs and a freakin boring looking, average, little, nice-guy boy... >.> if i could just play the milfs or some old horny geezer who is experienced and cunning...
I'm actually working on changing some aspects of the game, one being the MC and sister, neither are going to be the original age I had planned for them, originally sister was 18 and I think mc was 19...or 21? can't recall off hand xD but I'm planning on making both mc and sister a little bit older ( working on a more rugged version of mc ) and I think both are going to be mid to late 20's. I'll need to rework the start of the game but I agree with you, almost every game goes with the same young pre-pubescent mc trying to get with his barely legal little sister, I want to change that up a little.

Reactions: Maleficent

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm actually working on changing some aspects of the game, one being the MC and sister, neither are going to be the original age I had planned for them, originally sister was 18 and I think mc was 19...or 21? can't recall off hand xD but I'm planning on making both mc and sister a little bit older ( working on a more rugged version of mc ) and I think both are going to be mid to late 20's. I'll need to rework the start of the game but I agree with you, almost every game goes with the same young pre-pubescent mc trying to get with his barely legal little sister, I want to change that up a little.
damn, please dont do that, for the sake of us milflovers.
though mc being 25-30yo is ok, as for sister/s too....yet having dear mommy of 45-50yo is a bit less appealing...and the real scare starts with (planned) dear granny:cautious:...damn now I have WTHI ("hot" librarian) flashbackso_O:BootyTime:
so i would say, better go with multiple times tested and "patented" 19-20yo mc;)

Reactions: Milflover68

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
damn, please dont do that, for the sake of us milflovers.
though mc being 25-30yo is ok, as for sister/s too....yet having dear mommy of 45-50yo is a bit less appealing...and the real scare starts with (planned) dear granny:cautious:...damn now I have WTHI ("hot" librarian) flashbackso_O:BootyTime:
so i would say, better go with multiple times tested and "patented" 19-20yo mc;)
People need something fresh though, I was thinking a 21/22 year old sister, 24 year old mc and 40 year old Mom ( she was 16 when she had mc :O ).

As for the granny, it's a character that you don't see in a lot of games and of course, she'll be totally avoidable sexually so I'm not gonna force it on anyone xD

And don't lie to me, I know you're in love with the WTHI librarian!

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
Aug 3, 2020
We all know that 'all characters are over 18' so the difference between 18-21 should be one of maturity and where they are at in life, not body type. If you really wanted to mix it up, you'd make the older sister skinny/slender with smaller tits and the younger sister more curvy. Its an unsaid/over-used trope here in western VNs that somehow bigger tits and curves = older.

Age really shouldn't matter because most girls don't grow after 16years of age, and their tits certainly don't grow save for if they are putting on massive weight elsewhere, such as getting fat or having a baby. In reality, given the same genetic parents, and a healthy lifestyle, 50% of your older sisters should in fact be smaller, or very close in size to their younger, adult female siblings. However, I'd be hard pressed to name a single VN that has the 'older' sister smaller than the younger sister, despite both of them being long past their growing years, and the same goes for mother and father characters. They are almost never smaller than their adult offspring, despite there being a very strong chance in real life that better food, better medicine, and overall healthy lifestyle has continued to make humans taller each generation.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
... If you really wanted to mix it up, you'd make the older sister skinny/slender with smaller tits and the younger sister more curvy. Its an unsaid/over-used trope here in western VNs that somehow bigger tits and curves = older.
Yep, perhaps he could name the older, more slender, sister Katie, the younger, more curvy, sister Jennie, and the mom Monic...That would be some fairly original/unused setup for sure:unsure:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Also doesn't help that there isn't an older sister :p I'm going down the 1 sister route and she's a tad younger than mc :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
damn...just one sis..roommate, damn...:cry:
yet, at least there could/should be a few aunties...and ofc the lib...granny to have fun with:p
anyway, as it seems, it is up to me to make a game with a PROPER fam..community, where mc has to deal with (at least) a dozen of roommates of various ages (all over 100yo ofc), and a dozen more in the town/village...and few more in the other town/village...and he will be forced to choose just one, or two (a siamese twins) to be at the end:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: CellStudios

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
When is the release on this one? Looks fantastic
No time soon I'm afraid, took another job on another game and production on this has pretty much come to a halt, I'm still working on it bit my bit in my spare time but my spare time isn't enough sadly.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Comic Preview - The Void!

Took some time but I've finally started work on my first comic called The Void. I don't want to give away to much about the story but here's a couple of previews of the comic. These are currently unscriped previews so there isn't any words or anything yet ( although the actual comic will have words and won't be one of those 'comics' that are just a bunch of stills that aren't really comics :p ).

06_012327.png
07_021802.png

I may adjust these a little first though and get rid of some of the DOF ( Depth of Field ( the blurry background :p ) ).

I also don't have all the story written out yet, I still need to find that big twist that set's the comic apart from others but as this is my first attempt I may keep the story a little generic and keep it a little cliché, might even give base it off of one of my favourite adult movies :p although I won't go with the whole "help me son, I got my hand stuck in the drain!" - "What Ma'? your hand is stuck? I must fuck you!"...those stories always piss me off xD

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Comic Preview - I fucked up...

Soooo...long story short I kind of fucked up with this comics :unsure: I currently have like 40 pages rendered and ready to go but their are very very few nude parts so far...like legit 8-10 of those 40 renders have nudity and that 'nudity' isn't really sex related. I broke rule one of comic creation which is don't go to heavy on the story/build up!

At this point, I'm very very tempted to do 1 of 2 things:

1. Remove a few pages and do what most comics does which is go straight to the point and to the sex.
  2. Keep going as I am and instead of releasing it as a comic, I wait till I have 300ish renders and release it as a short visual novel, a mini story if you will, nothing major but room for continuation.
Option 2 isn't really what I wanted to do at this time, but the hole point of releasing it as a mini story is people will know their isn't going to be regular updates and people wouldn't expect much from it, unlike doing this with The Cabin, sure, I could do a 300 render release for that soon, but then once the next Ep of WTHI kicks in then work on The Cabin will again slow down and come to a halt again, leaving people waiting god knows how long for the 2nd release.

I am leaning heavily towards options two though...who knows, let's see how things go I guess :p think of it as the mini games NLT used to do, something along those lines but minus the RPG engine.

Anyway, enough chatting, here's a little preview.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, I HATE the textures for this bathroom/the motel room. If I choose to go with options 2 then I might re-do these images and retexture them a little.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Comic Preview - I fucked up...

Soooo...long story short I kind of fucked up with this comics :unsure: I currently have like 40 pages rendered and ready to go but their are very very few nude parts so far...like legit 8-10 of those 40 renders have nudity and that 'nudity' isn't really sex related. I broke rule one of comic creation which is don't go to heavy on the story/build up!

At this point, I'm very very tempted to do 1 of 2 things:

1. Remove a few pages and do what most comics does which is go straight to the point and to the sex.
  2. Keep going as I am and instead of releasing it as a comic, I wait till I have 300ish renders and release it as a short visual novel, a mini story if you will, nothing major but room for continuation.
Option 2 isn't really what I wanted to do at this time, but the hole point of releasing it as a mini story is people will know their isn't going to be regular updates and people wouldn't expect much from it, unlike doing this with The Cabin, sure, I could do a 300 render release for that soon, but then once the next Ep of WTHI kicks in then work on The Cabin will again slow down and come to a halt again, leaving people waiting god knows how long for the 2nd release.

I am leaning heavily towards options two though...who knows, let's see how things go I guess :p think of it as the mini games NLT used to do, something along those lines but minus the RPG engine.

Anyway, enough chatting, here's a little preview.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, I HATE the textures for this bathroom/the motel room. If I choose to go with options 2 then I might re-do these images and retexture them a little.
Hmm, there is all kind of comics, it all depends - there are some very light ones, with few pages only, and there are those a bit more serious, with few hundreds pages:unsure:
If you havent already, please do check some of Nox's comics, those are top notch most probably (in heavy category ofc)..and whats more, these 10 (out of 40) first pages of yours containing nudity are golden compared to Nox.
So, i would say, dont be downhearted, if you wanna to tell/practice storytelling, continue with your plot/story, and do not look to some false role-models as nlt-comics or so...those are, imo, trash/junk for 12yo kids...yet if that is your target group, please, do forget all trash-talk of mine:p
p.s.
here are the links from f95z:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nature-of-nurture-ch-1-2-noxlore.46063/
https://f95zone.to/threads/no-justice-is-wicked-ch-1-noxlore.46272/

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hmm, there is all kind of comics, it all depends - there are some very light ones, with few pages only, and there are those a bit more serious, with few hundreds pages:unsure:
If you havent already, please do check some of Nox's comics, those are top notch most probably (in heavy category ofc)..and whats more, these 10 (out of 40) first pages of yours containing nudity are golden compared to Nox.
So, i would say, dont be downhearted, if you wanna to tell/practice storytelling, continue with your plot/story, and do not look to some false role-models as nlt-comics or so...those are, imo, trash/junk for 12yo kids...yet if that is your target group, please, do forget all trash-talk of mine:p
p.s.
I've seen that first Nox comic before, wasn't a massive fan of it though, not sure why, think it's just the art style, it looks good but a little to good if that makes sense xD

But yeah, I think I'll keep it as a comic and probably shoot for around 100 pages for the first comic, can always do a follow up comic at a later date :p

Reactions: Abhai

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
p.s.
Why do the characters in NOx's comics all look like their faces are stuck on maximum Smirk level. Biggest Shit eating grins I've ever seen. Also, girls look really "bimbo-y" with really sharp faces. :/

I agree with NLT comics. Every MC looks like they are 11 years old and they (coincidentally) have the biggest shit eating grins... :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote