COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Another note for Steam owners, the update is now live on Steam, think it's actually early and wasn't supposed to hit Steam for a day or two more.
Nah, that ain't true cause I have it on Steam and it came out day before yesterday but only on Windows. I am finally getting to play it now through Steam to get all the achievements and just hit the bunker again and how you get to it and the difference in my one main route with the only true chic to go after first being HAZEL, well it is absolutely different and ill leave out spoilers but overall Hazel's scene was dope just with one minor thing that will and most like rub a ton of Hazel folks wrong for even giving a small but irritating hiccup but this was the right thing done imo and all I can say is I love her more now than how the last update went down and more so did not like her after the fuck scenen cause she went 0to100 cold and a cunt. Now she is how I can truly picture her in that moment of if the mc! This scene is way better and WOW, SHE IS STILL HANDS DOWN MY TOP CHIC IN THIS & SO MANY OTHER GAMES! So far just what I have played has been a great call and even great choice to go back & change what may or may not be a big deal with the lack of the prior and I am sure someone is gonna say "you pulled another fuck scene again" but HELL YES HE DID AND MUCH NEEDED! Hazel was so much better already in this one change up and I still am playing update and already know bout her last scene and looking forward to ep.7 already for more with her! great Work Cell!
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Astrja_SnowStorm_sig.gif

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes