4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Hope this has some evil dead lore in it
I doubt it. If memory serves, the dev has already stated the threat won't be something paranormal. It doesn't mean the MC can't take a page from Ash's textbook and shows who's boss to the antagonist with a chainsaw though :devilish:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hope this has some evil dead lore in it, keep it up dev! so fine so good RN
I doubt it. If memory serves, the dev has already stated the threat won't be something paranormal. It doesn't mean the MC can't take a page from Ash's textbook and shows who's boss to the antagonist with a chainsaw though :devilish:

giphy (2).gif

If there's a way I can slip it in and CellStudios is cool with it then it could happen. But don't hold your breath.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
If there's a way I can slip it in and CellStudios is cool with it then it could happen.
Oh? You've been promoted from editor to writer! Congrats! :cool: Does that mean the enabler (your nickname for the aunt, not mine :p) will be less toxic going forward? :LOL:

If the story is somewhat realistic, I wouldn't suggest going crazy all of a sudden with demons and whatnot just for the laughs but a subtle nod here and there has never hurt anyone :p For example, The MC could stumble upon a weird book in a basement but instead of reading it and unleashing chaos on Earth, he would quickly discard it cause he doesn't want his nerd sister to read the book instead of spending time with him :LOL:

But don't hold your breath.
:eek: (good horror flick, wasn't expecting a sequel but I just saw a teaser a few hours ago :unsure:)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh? You've been promoted from editor to writer! Congrats! :cool: Does that mean the enabler (your nickname for the aunt, not mine :p) will be less toxic going forward? :LOL:

If the story is somewhat realistic, I wouldn't suggest going crazy all of a sudden with demons and whatnot just for the laughs but a subtle nod here and there has never hurt anyone :p For example, The MC could stumble upon a weird book in a basement but instead of reading it and unleashing chaos on Earth, he would quickly discard it cause he doesn't want his nerd sister to read the book instead of spending time with him :LOL:

:eek: (good horror flick, wasn't expecting a sequel but I just saw a teaser a few hours ago :unsure:)
We shall see... Not sure what CS's thoughts are on it and we are deep in the trenches on the second update so most likely too late for the next release (and no this isn't me saying it is soon). I will let my caffeine free brain percolate with some ideas. LOL

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I didn't have any plans for anything paranormal or supernatural, but never say never right :unsure:

Before working on this I wanted to do a game based off Supernatual ( the CW tv show ), but thought some of the effects might be a bit much :p

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe just easter eggs like a boomstick for sale here, sam raimi car there, the necronomicon as the MC diary, some happy-trigger guy trimming the bushes the house next door... with a chainsaw attached to his hand xD

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Before working on this I wanted to do a game based off Supernatual ( the CW tv show ), but thought some of the effects might be a bit much :p
Yeah, I think you dodged a bullet with that one! Besides the "special effects" to deal with, a project with Daz Studio is probably a lot easier to manage when your MC isn't always on the move in his Impala! (that would be very costly in assets if your characters never stayed in one place :p)

Plus we would have to share with our bro... Or worse, multi protag', the death of immersion! :eek:
Then again, the bro would have probably been a sister in that scenario considering the current tags of this game! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, you've made the right choice with the slasher in the woods! :devilish:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Yeah, I think you dodged a bullet with that one! Besides the "special effects" to deal with, a project with Daz Studio is probably a lot easier to manage when your MC isn't always on the move in his Impala! (that would be very costly in assets if your characters never stayed in one place :p)

Plus we would have to share with our bro... Or worse, multi protag', the death of immersion! :eek:
Then again, the bro would have probably been a sister in that scenario considering the current tags of this game! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, you've made the right choice with the slasher in the woods! :devilish:
You say that, but then when we get to The Cabin X and it's set in space I think people will start bitching :p

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Shouldn't be to long now, art is almost finished and I'm about 50% done with the coding.
So in terms of minutes. How much longer will I have to wait?

If it's more than 45 I'm afraid I'm going to have to say some awful stuff about you to make myself feel better about the situation. That seems more than fair I think you'd agree. Someone can make me a pizza and deliver it in that amount of time so totally reasonable expectations.

See you soon! :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
So in terms of minutes. How much longer will I have to wait?

If it's more than 45 I'm afraid I'm going to have to say some awful stuff about you to make myself feel better about the situation. That seems more than fair I think you'd agree. Someone can make me a pizza and deliver it in that amount of time so totally reasonable expectations.

See you soon! :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish:
Damn, I was planning on releasing it in 46 :oops:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Can't wait to see the whole Ash vs Jason aspect of your game or whatever is going on here now. :ROFLMAO:

Just keep an eye on MrFriendly he'll be censoring all the sex scenes and trying to add a bunch of redheads. He's more dangerous than whatever is lurking out in those woods. Never trust someone named MrFriendly.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Can't wait to see the whole Ash vs Jason aspect of your game or whatever is going on here now. :ROFLMAO:
You've got it all wrong, it's more Leprachaun 4: in Space with a dash of Midget Zombie Takeover.

Just keep an eye on MrFriendly he'll be censoring all the sex scenes and trying to add a bunch of redheads. He's more dangerous than whatever is lurking out in those woods. Never trust someone named MrFriendly.
But I'm so....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
  • Haha
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes