• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I haven't played this one in a couple of updates, but last time I did, it was hinted via a conversation between the sisters that the mother was sexually assaulted, though she managed to fight him off her, but that trauma combined with her husband either not believing her or feeling like she overexaggerated that incident. Ultimately she was either ignored or made to feel like she was just as responsible as the guilty party for encouraging that kind of behavior by her own actions.

That said, after that conversation she had planned on having a heart to heart with the MC and share this painful experience as a means to explain her alcoholism and the abuse of her own children in order to seek compassion and forgiveness. So I'm guessing thanks to the Gestapo...err, Patreon, they've decided change her backstory altogether??

That's a shame since she was very much a compassionate victim in spite of her anger & frustration on those closest to her. I've just been waiting for a couple more updates to be released since the last one was too short for me and I had hoped to see more progress between the MC and the rest of the family. Looking at the changelog from the last update, I had no interest in dating or going anywhere near the LI from the clothing store. I did like the girl from the cafe/coffee shop and the friend whose family owns the bookstore/library, other than that....I'm all in on the sexy ginger aunt, the mom and little sister. :love:

Sep 3, 2020
I haven't played this one in a couple of updates, but last time I did, it was hinted via a conversation between the sisters that the mother was sexually assaulted, though she managed to fight him off her, but that trauma combined with her husband either not believing her or feeling like she overexaggerated that incident. Ultimately she was either ignored or made to feel like she was just as responsible as the guilty party for encouraging that kind of behavior by her own actions.

That said, after that conversation she had planned on having a heart to heart with the MC and share this painful experience as a means to explain her alcoholism and the abuse of her own children in order to seek compassion and forgiveness. So I'm guessing thanks to the Gestapo...err, Patreon, they've decided change her backstory altogether??

That's a shame since she was very much a compassionate victim in spite of her anger & frustration on those closest to her. I've just been waiting for a couple more updates to be released since the last one was too short for me and I had hoped to see more progress between the MC and the rest of the family. Looking at the changelog from the last update, I had no interest in dating or going anywhere near the LI from the clothing store. I did like the girl from the cafe/coffee shop and the friend whose family owns the bookstore/library, other than that....I'm all in on the sexy ginger aunt, the mom and little sister. :love:
I'm like you brother I I'm waiting for a couple of updates before I play again but between me and you I'm not a big fan of

something bad happened to me or something bad almost happened to me

so that instantly excuses all of my actions and deeds and I should be instantly forgiven even / given a break

she was abusive to her children especially her daughter she shouldn't be given a free pass

I am not saying the mother should never be forgiven

I'm saying that she should be forgiven slowly overtime after the children are rightfully angry and she showed some regret

I don't like how the Aunt keeps asking them to cut the mom some slack

the Aunt did not go true that abuse

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm like you brother I I'm waiting for a couple of updates before I play again but between me and you I'm not a big fan of

something bad happened to me or something bad almost happened to me

so that instantly excuses all of my actions and deeds and I should be instantly forgiven even / given a break

she was abusive to her children especially her daughter she shouldn't be given a free pass

I am not saying the mother should never be forgiven

I'm saying that she should be forgiven slowly overtime after the children are rightfully angry and she showed some regret

I don't like how the Aunt keeps asking them to cut the mom some slack

the Aunt did not go true that abuse
Agree, but I think the aunt is biased since that is her sister and she's closer to her than her own nephew (MC) and niece. I get what she's saying, she wants them to be patient and not think their mother is some monster who has no reason to act the way she does. However, the mom really should stop procrastinating and just tell her children already, otherwise I can also believe how her children, especially her daughter might take their father's side.

Sep 3, 2020
Agree, but I think the aunt is biased since that is her sister and she's closer to her than her own nephew (MC) and niece. I get what she's saying, she wants them to be patient and not think their mother is some monster who has no reason to act the way she does. However, the mom really should stop procrastinating and just tell her children already, otherwise I can also believe how her children, especially her daughter might take their father's side.
exactly my brother again I am not saying the mom should not be forgiven I'm just saying she shouldn't

be instantly forgiven and a free pass at the aunt has no right to demand or tell him that she be forgiven

I mean it just feels like the aunt is acting like it's no big deal

she verbally abused her children and even hit one of them

that can actually get you arrested and have your children taken away

and even if they are legally adults

you can't hit your own child and act like it's no big deal

they have every right in the world to be angry and if they choose to forgive it should be up to them and no one else

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019
Is there LIs for people who didn't like incest and want to have a normal brother-sister/brother-mother relationship ?
(+ image if possible)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there LIs for people who didn't like incest and want to have a normal brother-sister/brother-mother relationship ?
(+ image if possible)
It's been a while now, but there are at least two unrelated LIs (one in town at a store and one is the friend of your sister) with whom you can get intimate. I'm personally neutral on incest content, so I'm uncertain whether you can keep a non-incestuous relationship with the family. I would imagine it's possible, but I'm not 100% sure.

Reactions: Mareeta

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Episode 4 is getting closer and closer to the end. I have 4 or 5 more scenes to do but 3 are rather small and 2 are bigger but eaiser
Some fun things happening this episode, hope you're all ready for it
( NOTE: Some of these images may not be the final ones and some might still need changing before release! )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Look forward to the next update, and hopefully it will have a good solution to the final scene where the sister was taken and hopefully nothing happens to her

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Look forward to the next update, and hopefully it will have a good solution to the final scene where the sister was taken and hopefully nothing happens to her
If nothing happens, that would be boring, then why do we need a maniac just to scare us? Especially since the girl isn't interesting, she just has sex right away and talks nonsense about "I'm not usually like that... but let's get laid."

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If nothing happens, that would be boring, then why do we need a maniac just to scare us? Especially since the girl isn't interesting, she just has sex right away and talks nonsense about "I'm not usually like that... but let's get laid."
Because no responsible male - brother would not try to help against a maniac, these are the types that need to be removed from life

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Because no responsible male - brother would not try to help against a maniac, these are the types that need to be removed from life
I mean the end result, whether the girl gets killed or not. it's boring to introduce a maniac who won't do anything to anyone. And since this one, as I said, is not some incredibly interesting character, you can sacrifice him for the dramatic component of the game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I mean the end result, whether the girl gets killed or not. it's boring to introduce a maniac who won't do anything to anyone. And since this one, as I said, is not some incredibly interesting character, you can sacrifice him for the dramatic component of the game.
Where do you say she is boring, and since when is it ok to sacrifice anyone - the maniac should be sacrificed to let the girl live

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Another game where we have to wait for years to see mom or sister sex scenes with mc. Great! I love extremely slow burn games!

Reactions: anonimo1

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I mean... It's only been 3 versions
Looking at the pace, I did make a prediction. Considering they didn't even kiss (not considering sleep kiss from mom), I think we are pretty far away from sex. Also 0.3 is a reasonable start to have roamnce and sexual content with love interests don't you think? If not sex maybe romance, kissing, make out...etc

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Looking at the pace, I did make a prediction. Considering they didn't even kiss (not considering sleep kiss from mom), I think we are pretty far away from sex. Also 0.3 is a reasonable start to have roamnce and sexual content with love interests don't you think? If not sex maybe romance, kissing, make out...etc
In fact, it's great that so far nothing has happened at all. We've had time to get used to the fact that so far the relationship is normal, without sexual moments. And when we slowly begin to develop them, there will be an incestuous awkwardness, as there should be, which is what it was all about.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes