4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
It is a strange game, not obvious choices lead to scenes, the Hazel scene doesn't make any sense with these choices. Dev needs to add a save description.

Reactions: Ara-sH and VOYEUR

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi loves !

From yours truly, an upscaled 1440p QHD version of the visual novel The Cabin - Summer Vacation as a show of artistic support and for your enjoyment :)

This is not a native
1440p QHD game so, mind your steps :HideThePain:

Do let me know of your thoughts or if you stumble upon any errors or artifacts on my part.
My ADHD ass and I will try our best to fix it :)

The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 4] :)

Changelog --->

1. [v0.4] ~1,640 1080p renders to 1440p.
2. Intro video - 1080p 30fps to 1440p 60fps.

Here are the links to my 1440p QHD version ->

Win/Linux 1440p QHD version -------------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Anonfiles - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

Gofile - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Win/Linux (1.4 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Mac
1440p QHD version - Untested ----------------------------------------------------->

MEGA - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Workupload - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Pixeldrain - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Anonfiles - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

Gofile - The Cabin - Summer Vacation 1440p QHD [Ep. 4] Mac (1.3 GB)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

With the obvious pros and cons of upscaling images and videos the following content has been processed and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Some important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, freckles, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the official release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may get disabled, deleted or updated.

Support your artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Kisses !

Britt
as there are no activity since last summer it should be tagged as abandoned

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grosconnard

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
below is the release schedule for the cabin:

January 2024 - Episode 5 Release
March/May 2024 - Episode 6 Release
July/August 2024 - Episode 7 Release
October/November 2024 - Episode 8 Release
December/Jan 2024/25 - Episode 9 Release
Is that so? I'll see it to believe it :cautious:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It is a strange game, not obvious choices lead to scenes, the Hazel scene doesn't make any sense with these choices. Dev needs to add a save description.
Only if we canb turn that shit off. SOme of us have the memory to be able to understand what the scene was where we saved BEFORE making the choice. It's annoyinf af to have to enter a save name everytime or be prompted to add one just because someone else has a goldfish memory.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Only if we canb turn that shit off. SOme of us have the memory to be able to understand what the scene was where we saved BEFORE making the choice. It's annoyinf af to have to enter a save name everytime or be prompted to add one just because someone else has a goldfish memory.
I DO have a memory that goldfishes laughs at but I hate save descriptions! So yeah, if implemented, please make it optional :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ozygator

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I still can't find a way to make Grace and Hazel naked in the card game. Do anyone know the choice sequence?

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I still can't find a way to make Grace and Hazel naked in the card game. Do anyone know the choice sequence?
I saw somewhere the right sequence, but you have to search it for yourself. It's here somewhere, try month or two... (I didn't try it, so I don't know if it works...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCabinSummerVacation-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Been a while since I played this game, glad to see it's not been abandoned.

Can someone tell me how far the content is so far? Thanks! :)

• Haha
Reactions: buktccbfc71

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I saw somewhere the right sequence, but you have to search it for yourself. It's here somewhere, try month or two... (I didn't try it, so I don't know if it works...
Really need a detailed walkthrough for this game.o_O
I can't even get the Grace scene by forgiving her which the breastfeeding scene need at least 2 GraceDom point. But the forgive option resulted as -1 gDom point. I am really confused by the previous comment for getting Grace scene. Did I need to go way back to choose Grace to massage or choose the True and Dare game event?

Reactions: rudy007
4.00 star(s) 38 Votes