4.00 star(s) 38 Votes

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
probably the biggest change is - you can explore bunker with all girls, thanks to that it's possible to see all scenes in one playthrough

Reactions: Ara-sH

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 6] [CellStudios] with Zemax 's Multi-Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(323 MB)

For other download links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Dev probably only allowed that because he took out the sex scene with the aunt in the bunker.
Backward steps. I can abide with the restart, as grindy as it was, but removing the Aunt Hazel scene was inexplicable. You cannot unring that bell, I guess the dev was trying to slow things down. He had a bunch of interruptions, stoppages and delays prior to this update. Hopefully the dev can climb back into the saddle and deliver fresh content sooner next time around.
A fun game overall.

Hanseychen

Jun 28, 2018
If I want to have the incest relationships what is Hazel supposed to be? Roommate and Landlady are obvious but what is friend supposed to be? Aunt?

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
Can you
Unofficial compressed Android port for The Cabin - Summer Vacation [Ep. 6] [CellStudios] with Zemax 's Multi-Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(323 MB)

For other download links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Post different link mix drop doesn't work

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Although I'm happy with an update, it's a bit small for 6 months.

Damn I just watched the images, guess I missed half of the lewd scenes, how that happened....
(Same happened to me this week with 'corrupted love'

Sir_LynX

Jun 14, 2022
When I get to the truth or dare scene, it gives me an error, and if I ignore it, it takes me back and not forward, how can I fix it? (playing with the multi-mod)

Edit: Tested without the mod as well, still unable to get through.

Last edited:

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Yes, Coding and choice variables were changed in all earlier chapters, so nothing will work properly if you start with a save from chapter 5.
Also, may I know if the dev posted these changes in a post somewhere? I'm no Patreon but I have this game in my Steam library and can't find the post update where he mentioned making these big changes and why.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Reactions: Offensive_Ed

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Does anyone know why the cannibal killer carries around a cello? You'd think that would make it harder for him to sneak around, but I guess thematic ambiance is an important part of his modus operandi.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
it is an ok game, I like the sister. Story is fine, characters have some depth. as for sex, there is some here and there.
We will see how this develops.

peace

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Starting over again sheesh lol pick a path and stay on course :)
It's because he is doing the game on his "own" now...

Pretty much all points prior to episode 5 are null and void. In order to continue the game on my own, I'm having to merge some things and cut others out so points in and prior to episode 5 will still work but won't be used past episode 5.

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes