IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I inform all the mentally uninformed, that no matter how much you keep throwing your hatred, I'm going to keep playing the game the same way. By the way, there's another one on the way.
I don't update here anymore because as a community, in general, it sucks the people who frequent it.
They are bad people, bad bug. Here is allowed the free aggression of a fairly large group, I do not know if they are paid or are much more inept and do it for free.

On the other hand, here they delete a good rating for not having 200 characters, but nevertheless they allow and maintain others that are dedicated to harassment. It is not only with me, but with many other developers.

It's not a question of whether you like a game or not, it's a question of education and criteria. But since they don't have enough brains, they don't have the capacity to do it.
Poor the people they have around them. To put up with them on a daily basis, they are disgusting. It's one thing to deal with people when you do something for the public, when you receive comments about what they like or don't like. It's another to deal with "people" who have chromosomal problems and get away with it with impunity.

I warn you that the problem is not the world, the problem is you who do not know or care about living in community, nor respect, nor have education. You have nothing. And of course, here there is a free hand for everything.

Fortunately there are people who are very good, they are the least, and even if they don't like something, they propose and make a constructive criticism. They don't come here to throw their crap. That's what it means to have the height to do things.
Of course I am not going to refer only to those who like what I do, because it is the easiest thing in the world to pick flowers.
Although it is good to thank them, a positive comment, a like, a heart, not everything is money. You can do a lot with what you think is little.

Another thing, by the way. In mediocre reviews and comments, you can never qualify the story of a game if it doesn't have one. It's a sitcom, absurd humor, or silly, or clever. It's either just funny to you or it's not. Sorry. It doesn't go one, two, five or ten.
That my sandbox has room for improvement? Yes
That my sandbox is not the way you want it? No.
And I'm not going to make the game the way you want it either, because for that there are other games that fit more with your ideal of the game. But you are not satisfied with anything, that's why you are so unhappy to be spreading your hate.

Of course I am not going to ask you to be good people, because when you are born mononeural, there is no turning back, there is no chance. They are an abhorrent disgust. And I am not going to shut up, because you think that under the impunity that the internet gives you, you can say and do whatever you want.

Or because I am a developer, so as such, I have to shut my mouth, because a silent developer who ignores you is nicer, blah blah blah.
I'll tell you, you're not worth two cents, you're barely worth the 5 minutes it took me to write this.

I didn't update this version, nor the ones to come. And I'm not going to publish my next game...yes, there will be more. I'm really sorry in my soul, don't you like it? Oh what a pity.
And I warn you, that as much as you believe it, the reality is that you are nobody. Sorry, someone had to tell you.

I inform all the mentally uninformed, that no matter how much you keep throwing your hatred, I'm going to keep playing the game the same way. By the way, there's another one on the way.
I don't update here anymore because as a community, in general, it sucks the people who frequent it.
They are bad people, bad bug. Here is allowed the free aggression of a fairly large group, I do not know if they are paid or are much more inept and do it for free.

On the other hand, here they delete a good rating for not having 200 characters, but nevertheless they allow and maintain others that are dedicated to harassment. It is not only with me, but with many other developers.

It's not a question of whether you like a game or not, it's a question of education and criteria. But since they don't have enough brains, they don't have the capacity to do it.
Poor the people they have around them. To put up with them on a daily basis, they are disgusting. It's one thing to deal with people when you do something for the public, when you receive comments about what they like or don't like. It's another to deal with "people" who have chromosomal problems and get away with it with impunity.

I warn you that the problem is not the world, the problem is you who do not know or care about living in community, nor respect, nor have education. You have nothing. And of course, here there is a free hand for everything.

Fortunately there are people who are very good, they are the least, and even if they don't like something, they propose and make a constructive criticism. They don't come here to throw their crap. That's what it means to have the height to do things.
Of course I am not going to refer only to those who like what I do, because it is the easiest thing in the world to pick flowers.
Although it is good to thank them, a positive comment, a like, a heart, not everything is money. You can do a lot with what you think is little.

Another thing, by the way. In mediocre reviews and comments, you can never qualify the story of a game if it doesn't have one. It's a sitcom, absurd humor, or silly, or clever. It's either just funny to you or it's not. Sorry. It doesn't go one, two, five or ten.
And I'm not going to make the game the way you want it either, because for that there are other games that fit more with your ideal of the game. But you are not satisfied with anything, that's why you are so unhappy to be spreading your hate.

Of course I am not going to ask you to be good people, because when you are born mononeural, there is no turning back, there is no chance. They are an abhorrent disgust. And I am not going to shut up, because you think that under the impunity that the internet gives you, you can say and do whatever you want.

Or because I am a developer, so as such, I have to shut my mouth, because a silent developer who ignores you is nicer, blah blah blah.
I'll tell you, you're not worth two cents, you're barely worth the 5 minutes it took me to write this.

I didn't update this version, nor the ones to come. And I'm not going to publish my next game...yes, there will be more. I'm really sorry in my soul, don't you like it? Oh what a pity.
And I warn you, that as much as you believe it, the reality is that you are nobody. Sorry, someone had to give it to you.

To those who like it, you know where to find me.

nogger

Jun 2, 2017

And I warn you, that as much as you believe it, the reality is that you are nobody. Sorry, someone had to tell you.

And I warn you, that as much as you believe it, the reality is that you are nobody. Sorry, someone had to give it to you.

hey alright

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Whenever time passes after Evening on the 2nd game this exception always occur.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "quest.rpyc", line 1649, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "script.rpyc", line 656, in script
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1247, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1076, in show_imspec
    renpy.config.show(name,
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 765, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\display\scenelists.py", line 454, in add
    thing.visit_all(lambda d : None)
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 421, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1521, in visit
    self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1532, in update
    raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1623, in condition_switch_show
    return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
  File "TheCaretaker-v0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1618, in condition_switch_pick
    raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
The Caretaker v0.26

FutabaSakura8

May 21, 2021

I swear these devs get the same guy to write their responses to hate LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Carnagie

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
I swear these devs get the same guy to write their responses to hate LOL
Maybe it's AI. Maybe it's Maybelline. In any case I only skipped to the back to know what "season 2" is supposed to mean, only to get the Pornobomber's manifesto for the trouble

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
The grind is real in this game. Has good content, but the grind bruh. When you have yo wait various weeks to end the content of some characters… A lot of time, the moment of the day is just wasted because there isn't anything to do, so you just have to go through the week again… Sometime various actions for different girls has to be made at the exact same of the week, so you have to wait next week to do the second one. That's awful. And the price of some of the things you need to buy is just not making sense at all compared to what it cost. So you'll just have to wait various weeks to reach the needed amount and waste a lot of time doing so. (which I didn't, because I was so fed up with this, that I finally edited the save file to add 20k currency in order to make it more bearable). Last and not least, the navigation system (especially inside the hospital) could get better.

I spent more than 4 hours on this, and it's still not finished. Once more, the content is good, but improving the gameplay would definitely not hurt. And then there is the bug part…

This is not "hate", just an objective review if I may say.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
The grind is real in this game. Has good content, but the grind bruh. When you have yo wait various weeks to end the content of some characters… A lot of time, the moment of the day is just wasted because there isn't anything to do, so you just have to go through the week again… Sometime various actions for different girls has to be made at the exact same of the week, so you have to wait next week to do the second one. That's awful. And the price of some of the things you need to buy is just not making sense at all compared to what it cost. So you'll just have to wait various weeks to reach the needed amount and waste a lot of time doing so. (which I didn't, because I was so fed up with this, that I finally edited the save file to add 20k currency in order to make it more bearable). Last and not least, the navigation system (especially inside the hospital) could get better.

I spent more than 4 hours on this, and it's still not finished. Once more, the content is good, but improving the gameplay would definitely not hurt. And then there is the bug part…

This is not "hate", just an objective review if I may say.
I think the 2nd season has improved in that way. The game now is a little bit less grindier, and I still like the models. I hope the dev keeps improving the game 'cause it's entertaining at least. But imo, there are some quest that are just a HUGE pain in the ass (like feed the pets, no doubt).
Let's see what comes next along the year!

Reactions: xetalon

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
i tried the game, but fvck ahaha i dunno, an mc being a full ah from the start. well art is quite good so. .....

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I think the 2nd season has improved in that way. The game now is a little bit less grindier, and I still like the models. I hope the dev keeps improving the game 'cause it's entertaining at least. But imo, there are some quest that are just a HUGE pain in the ass (like feed the pets, no doubt).
Let's see what comes next along the year!
I've tried the second season recently, some things have changed concerning the gameplay, but for example, before you needed to do one click on the quests and you had detailed information about what to do, now you have to do one more click. I think the game dev tried to makes things better, but it's not quite there yet. In my humble opinion more thought need to be put in the UI design…

Anyway, he has already said there won't be more changes about it, so well…

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Caretaker [S2 v0.27 Public] [IceCreamParty] - Compressed

Win/Linux [187 MB]
- - - -

Mac [182 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCaretaker-ICECREAMPARTY-S2v0.27
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Both Leah and Rain still say that there's no new content for them with the new update?

Licke54

Dec 25, 2022
View attachment 3458281

Overview:
"The Caretaker", in which you are an employee in a very particular clinic, with beautiful girls, fun guaranteed.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-10
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: IceCreamParty -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 0.27 Public
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: 5 Powers
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The saved games up to [v0.23], have no use for the second season. It requires starting a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Second Season

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

First Season (v0.23)
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3498844 View attachment 3498845 View attachment 3498846 View attachment 3498847 View attachment 3458262 View attachment 3458263 View attachment 3458264 View attachment 3458265 View attachment 3458266 View attachment 3458267 View attachment 3458268 View attachment 3458269 View attachment 3458270 View attachment 3458271 View attachment 3458272 View attachment 3458273 View attachment 3458274 View attachment 3458275 View attachment 3458276 View attachment 3458277 View attachment 3458279 View attachment 3458280
Fix the download links for android It says 0.27 but when u download It and press install It says 0.25 and its not even a visual bug whe u install the game its still 0.25 its not the new version

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes