Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
ill prob come back and buy the stalker tier on patreon in the future cause the prices are mad affordable

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Your package should be at the reception desk the next day.
Yeah the bunny suit seems bugged to me as well. Including two saves here, in the 1-2 save I had bought the bunny suit and the package arrived but when I clicked on it and it told me I had gotten it no bunny suit was added to the inventory and guide won't update, on the save 1-3 it is just before me buying the suit but now everytime I try and buy it the package won't even appear. Also the Christine event where you have to meet her at Sunny vogue also seems bugged on my run since she won't appear in Sunny vogue no matter the time or date. I haven't tried to cheat or edit the game in anyway since it seemed easy enough.

I also get this error, see traceback file, when I try to enter the police station. View attachment traceback.txt

Lastly when it comes to the computer and the internet shop the option to change the name seems to overlap with the internet shop so if you try to switch shops and press to close to where the change name option used to be the game will trigger the change name option.

Reactions: jvdw92

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Yeah the bunny suit seems bugged to me as well. Including two saves here, in the 1-2 save I had bought the bunny suit and the package arrived but when I clicked on it and it told me I had gotten it no bunny suit was added to the inventory and guide won't update, on the save 1-3 it is just before me buying the suit but now everytime I try and buy it the package won't even appear. Also the Christine event where you have to meet her at Sunny vogue also seems bugged on my run since she won't appear in Sunny vogue no matter the time or date. I haven't tried to cheat or edit the game in anyway since it seemed easy enough.

I also get this error, see traceback file, when I try to enter the police station. View attachment 2883935

Lastly when it comes to the computer and the internet shop the option to change the name seems to overlap with the internet shop so if you try to switch shops and press to close to where the change name option used to be the game will trigger the change name option.
[/CITA]
Well, first of all, I must apologize to everyone for the inconvenience caused.

Cunny Quest : Regarding the package, it will not reach us since in the chat with Cunny it is said that this order arrived in her name. So we should not lift any package and simply at the time of purchase, we must allow the text that says the MC to finish so that everything goes typically.
At most, it will be a couple of clicks or touches more. After that the Quest will be updated, and you can close the internet window.
Of course, the mistake was mine as I forgot to add a text at the time of purchase, to reaffirm the talk with cunny and that we should not receive a package at the reception.

Mom Quest: You must come Saturday night to Sunny Vogue to proceed. At the time of some modifications, I also forgot to correct the text of the Quest.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, I try to optimize the little time I can to make the game and sometimes I fall into this nonsense, but undoubtedly the fault is mine.
I will make the necessary corrections for the next version so that other people don't have the same thing happen to them, thank you very much for helping to improve the game

Reactions: ixcez

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There 's no doubt about it. It happens that some contents are voted, but don't worry, the time will come. The round is long as there are quite a few characters and I will add one more which is FUTA, of which you can have a preview on twitter.
Greetings!!!
The futa will be fucked or will the one fucking?

Reactions: IceCreamParty

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
The futa will be fucked or will the one fucking?
I have not yet introduced it so some issues are still unclear and will be subject to a vote on Patreon in due course. In the meantime I will tell you that she will be fucked and that the ass of the MC will remain intact.

Reactions: AlexTorch

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
I have not yet introduced it so some issues are still unclear and will be subject to a vote on Patreon in due course. In the meantime I will tell you that she will be fucked and that the ass of the MC will remain intact.
Hello, great game! I hope you can consider keeping lesbian scenes optional in the future since it's a future tag. Thank you for your game and wishing you further success! :)(y)

JessyAlbarn97

Jan 8, 2021
I am currently stuck on the octopus mission. I ordered the octopus, but now I can't do anything. I have completed all the other quests that I can for now, because the octopus mission is bugged. The package never came so i can't gift it to the boss, and then get the call from mom. Oh well I guess

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019

I also get this error, see traceback file, when I try to enter the police station. View attachment 2883935

Does it work on the android game?????

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone have the gallery unlock on android download that is willing to share a full present gallery unlock please

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes