MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hi Dev!
Does the Melody patch posted a couple pages back still apply for this build? Got that bug and don't know if using it or not.
[edit]
Just looked at both files and added:
Code:
if melody_afeccion == 4 and Melody_Quest == 1:

$ Melody_Quest += 1

call QuestActualizada
to variables.rpy, I think it worked

Loved both games, some of the saying and expressions crack me up, particularly the literally translated ones? Could it be??
Good luck máquina

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IceCreamParty

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
Just a few suggestions. The "sleep" option on the bed should really just skip the day not the time as there is already a "pass time" button, Also, a quick nav option would be great

Last edited:

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hey IceCreamParty I had to take a minute to tell you that your game is a very good one, Top tier for real! Congrats on it, considering to start supporting it. And hoping for more Mom content she is the one for me hahaha. Take care and good luck with your game
Hello, thank you very much for the compliment and I'm glad that the game pleases you. I still have a lot to learn and improve, but with successes and mistakes, I try to give the best with what I have.
As for Mom's content, it already exists but other versions. Anyway, it will make it to the public version, but for that, I have to keep working more. Greetings and again thank you very much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: satoshi bae

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Hi Dev!
Does the Melody patch posted a couple pages back still apply for this build? Got that bug and don't know if using it or not.
[edit]
Just looked at both files and added:
Code:
if melody_afeccion == 4 and Melody_Quest == 1:

$ Melody_Quest += 1

call QuestActualizada
to variables.rpy, I think it worked

Loved both games, some of the saying and expressions crack me up, particularly the literally translated ones? Could it be??
Good luck máquina
Hi, I had to go back to the page to refresh my memory. If I remember correctly, I changed some codes so that a problem regarding Melody would not happen again. But my memory may fail as there are a lot of things I do during the day, I must work like any other mortal and poor haha. So sometimes I forget some details, but I think I have solved that.
It's good to know that there are people who read what I write haha which is basically what I think spontaneously without any filter. Cheers .

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Just a few suggestions. The "sleep" option on the bed should really just skip the day not the time as there is already a "pass time" button, Also, a quick nav option would be great
I agree with what you say and it is something that I have been contemplating for quite some time, but for different reasons, I have not implemented it yet. But it is something that I have to solve as soon as possible. Thank you.

Reactions: justintime16

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Wait Wait Wait... seventeen hundred? Are you joking right? in the end of the week we got about 700 money, or is there any place where you can make money?

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Wait Wait Wait... seventeen hundred? Are you joking right? in the end of the week we got about 700 money, or is there any place where you can make money?
That's right, that number, no joke.
If you don't have anything in cash, it's 3 weeks to get them. But unless it's the only character you're interested in, as you move on with other girls, the money collects itself.
I think it's not that big of a deal considering you don't have to put in any effort to earn money, other than just getting paid automatically.
Regards.

Reactions: Csirko93

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Something has happened and my octopus won’t show up at the center. I ordered it and it hasn’t turned up yet in almost 2 weeks.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Apologies for so many messages together. I was wondering: the carrot suit for Cunny is under “Your Sister”

Was Cunny originally slated to be MC’s sister?

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Apologies for so many messages together. I was wondering: the carrot suit for Cunny is under “Your Sister”

Was Cunny originally slated to be MC’s sister?
I had nothing planned for Cunny or any other character. What I do is purely spontaneous in each update.
Your sister is a section created also with spontaneity, like all the others. Including the anal plug for haters, which is from the beginning of the laptop and the rework.

Well, haha, I think the magic of Princess is the morbid curiosity she can arouse, because she is as adorable as she is fuckable. But since it's a matter of taste, it can arouse something or not.

Reactions: Sylvanos

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
Well, I don't know if you had a tiger for breakfast today, or if you're already like that. But okay, I'm going to take the trouble to answer you.

First of all, as far as making the game seem longer, that's your assumption. I don't want to make it look like anything. I do as much content as I can and I'm sorry if it seems short to you.

Secondly, as I interpret the game, that interaction with the coworkers and their grinding is to harvest some rapport. The more relationship, the faster you get what you want, although not all characters require the same amount in that regard. As in real life, some girls are more "relatable" and others not so much. You know.
Well, maybe not. I don't know. But I'll tell you in case you don't have experience with it yet.

It's my first sandbox game and I recognize that I'm not a "big gamer" of games, so I may have my faults and I don't blame myself for that. In fact, I have reworked the game.

But if you are not happy with your game, I'll give you some recommendations:

You don't have to be so impetuous, because I am not to blame for your intolerance.

On the other hand, there are thousands of games with excellent developers that surely do the task as you want. Go there, play their games, and just as you have come to throw your stuff at me, congratulate them. That's a reward for them too.

And finally, I recommend you to become a developer.
*Sit down in front of an insufficient PC.
*Think of an argument.
*Take screenshots
*Make videos.
*Think about dialogues.
*You take it to programming language.
*You correct mistakes.
*Spend hours when you could be just sitting there staring at the ceiling and not designing.
*Do all the things that daily life requires so that later people like you come and get indignant because the developer didn't do things the way you wanted.

I invite you to do it and then tell me about it.
Regards

so I asked you why do you have meaningless grind in your game (there isn't even a different dialogue, it's just repetitive "better use the skip button" to gain points or whatever) and your answer is "if you don't like it then go fuck yourself"

I'm sure you know how many Devs had their game die with answers like that, the least you could do is lie. instead of basically proving my point, that your game lacks content so you make it more grindy which is something very shitty to do, but everyone and their mother does it so I guess it's ok? idk...

• Star-struck

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
so I asked you why do you have meaningless grind in your game (there isn't even a different dialogue, it's just repetitive "better use the skip button" to gain points or whatever) and your answer is "if you don't like it then go fuck yourself"

I'm sure you know how many Devs had their game die with answers like that, the least you could do is lie. instead of basically proving my point, that your game lacks content so you make it more grindy which is something very shitty to do, but everyone and their mother does it so I guess it's ok? idk...
I've already explained the "why" of the grind, but if that's not enough for you, it's not my problem.
About "if you don't like it then go fuck yourself", that's up to you. Because it's easy, if you don't like a game, you choose another one. See how simple it is?
Because like you, I've already seen hundreds who go around with overbearing demands and have no idea how much work it takes to do this.
That's why I invited you to make your own, and see if you tolerate guys as "nice" as yourself.

Am I supposed to be afraid that my game is going to die because of the things I say? You got the wrong developer, kid.
I know exactly the game I want, and how I want it. I'm slowly giving more shape to what I intend. I've seen constructive criticism from people with a healthy attitude and I've actually applied it. Which doesn't mean I do everything the comments say, but I'm not foolish enough to disregard a person trying to help improve the game. Which I am very grateful for.
I love making this game, I have a lot of fun, I do it for me, because it's good for me. If my previous game didn't die, let alone this one.
You're wishing me ill, and it's sure to do so with anyone who won't let you walk all over them.
But I'm warning you that I'm not going to do badly, and do you know why? Because the fact that I'm still in the game doesn't depend on winning hundreds or thousands of dollars. If it did, I would have quit a long time ago.
It depends only on the game bringing me satisfaction. And if there is ONE, ONE guy who appreciates and values what I do, that for me is priceless and worthy of thanks.

So, you can go with your love and affection to find some developer who will shut up and applaud you when you tell him everything that makes you indignant about his game.
Kisses.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Sorry to restate this since I don’t know if this is something you’ve checked into, but did something happen with the program that stopped the octopus from being delivered?
Thanks!

IceCreamParty

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Sorry to restate this since I don’t know if this is something you’ve checked into, but did something happen with the program that stopped the octopus from being delivered?
Thanks!
I will create a solution for those who have problems in Multishop and add it to all current versions. You will see it effective for this month's public v0.17.
If you play on PC, send me your save by private so I can give you a solution.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
I will create a solution for those who have problems in Multishop and add it to all current versions. You will see it effective for this month's public v0.17.
If you play on PC, send me your save by private so I can give you a solution.
Thanks so much! Will try to do that shortly! I’ve been waiting for the Octopus for a few weeks in game.

• Hey there
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes