Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Giving it a try. Only turn off, from the start is that the game is split between gamrs for seasons. Likely to save space but inconvenient for scenes cause you gotta go back and forth between games.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
No it is not avoidable. The game currently contains 4 futa scenes. Of which only 1 is realistically avoidable.
Scene 1 and 2 are part of the same video that plays when you visit the hotel the first time. which is mandatory for other quests. And there is absolutely no way to avoid it because you do not magically know that just walking into the hotel in the map will trigger a futa scene. even if you knew, you have to do it anyways.

Scene 3 happens when you are making out with a girl naked and suddenly notice the boner while sucking on her tits. You cannot call this avoidable because you have absolutely no hint that this character will suddenly spring a dick on you.

Scene 4, the only avoidable one, is followup sexual interaction with the futa from scene 3. As you now know that the patient in room 105/106 is futa. (both lead to same room). and you can choose to not follow the quest instructions...
However that is a bad way to avoid scenes because with the length of time between updates you will forget.
In 3 months when I play the next version I am not going to remember "character #18 is a futa so don't follow the instructions in the quest log". Instead I will follow the instruction and then when I see the penis might recall that... oh yea I was holding back on doing those missions on purpose.

The proper way would be to ask the player and set a variable "rejected_futa = true"
Thanks for the warning I won't touch this at all! Yeah it needs to have a reject and make sure it's clear who are the awful futa offenders. So I won't touch this crap at all.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Caretaker [S2 v0.29 Public] [IceCreamParty] - Compressed

Win/Linux [220 MB]
- - - -

Mac [215 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

The Caretaker Season 1 - 0.23 Fixed :
/ (144 Mo)

The Caretaker Season 2 - 0.29 :
/ (119 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I added some features in my cheat mod like money, stats, items, potions, etc. but since I didn't play the full game I don't know if their are some others features that can be added so if you have some ideas don't hesitate to ask me.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Feb 23, 2019
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

The Caretaker Season 1 - 0.23 Fixed :
Mega / (144 Mo)

The Caretaker Season 2 - 0.29 :
Mega / (119 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I added some features in my cheat mod like money, stats, items, potions, etc. but since I didn't play the full game I don't know if their are some others features that can be added so if you have some ideas don't hesitate to ask me.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
thank you

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCaretaker-ICECREAMPARTY-S2v0.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes