VN Others Abandoned The Caretaker [v0.29] [The Circle]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
So you're banning criticism? Way to go! I suppose you have a steady cash flow to dare "threaten" the fanbase, out of which new patrons can arise or current patrons can remain active. Oh, but neither of you seem to give a damn about constructive criticism.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
So you're banning criticism? Way to go! I suppose you have a steady cash flow to dare "threaten" the fanbase, out of which new patrons can arise or current patrons can remain active. Oh, but neither of you seem to give a damn about constructive criticism.
Costructive criticism is okay: judging shit something that has just born is not criticism, is hating. Different things.
So why a hater should enjoy something that he\she hated before? We're just helping them to be coherent. LOL.

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
If I don't tell you "you're shit" and you continue with that attitude, a lot of people will tell you the same thing. And you weren't just born. Thus, if I mentioned 3 things that are wrong and need improvement, about your game, you can't say "judging shit... hating". I didn't mean anything as a swing at you or anything personal. My apologies if I phrased my ideas poorly or they seemed purposely offensive.

Reactions: hotmike

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Seriously? How many times more will we see the same models be recycled?
I dont like to be a dick to these guys. But seriously...

IT ISNT HARD TO MODIFY DAZ MODELS
Literally if you understand the basic settings of daz you can create new models in minutes based on nothing more than adjusting sliders. And you can get far more complex than that

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
@ Kravenar Games
When will I get an answer? What is this magical engine of this game? You teaching us about Renpy is great, but beware if you say this 'secret' stuff is better...

Oh, I will be glad to educate on the slides in Daz, and where you can do things like pick other hair, height, body shape etc. 3 mins of work...

Reactions: notibibs

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
What a bad attitude these guys have.

"Criticise this, and we ban you."

If your game has problems and you have a thin skin to criticism, fix the problems BEFORE you release it to the public.

The problems with the UI are not minor glitches, and if you all were nearly half as good as you think you are, they should have been picked up well before this release went out.

Lot's of people release pre-alpha development builds like this (for that is surely what this really is) but not many have the attitude shown by you guys. This is a community, and most folks generally are pretty helpful if approached in a nice way. As I see this, you have pretty much copy pasted a game code, stick in some pre-used daz models, given bugger all thought on actual game and character development and are now getting bitchy because you are getting pulled on it.

Go away, fix your game mechanics, get the beginning of an actual story properly sorted out (with god forbid, some character interactions), lose the attitude and we will see you in a month or so when you have something that might actually be worth supporting financially.

Aug 13, 2017
Huhauahuhauh, don't cry guys. Tomorrow I'm gonna report bugs to VegetaSama. Unfortunately, he hasn't got the omni-supreme-knowledge-power too. So seeing that he couldn't predict these bugs, I'm gonna reporting them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Of course, if you're so kind to tell me who's on patreon the guys that are rating a pre-alpha game, I'll be happy to tell em to VegetaSama too, you know, for banning the access to future stable and full of content updates. - Because that's the way The Circle works and judge too. - Hahah.
What is it with the attitude from devs now they release a buggy unstable piece of crap (anything that doesn't work is a piece of crap) then act like people talking about how buggy and not worth the time to download because its a buggy mess are crying and whining when the dev is the root cause of the problem people are discussing!
instead of releasing a buggy MESS how about running it through a TEST period geta few friends with other systems to run it up and play through it then fix the game killing bugs before releasing it. players will accept minor bugs on early versions they are expected but when a game freezes or outright crashes for the majority of people who try it the DEV is at fault not the people talking about the bug crashing the game!

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
you can plow Lisa and get assorted massages from her in
I tried this *ahem* other game out, based off of this statement... Where/when do you get to "plow" her exactly? She won't even let you "digitally manipulate her internally" without calling security- externally is fine, but that's about it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I tried this *ahem* other game out, based off of this statement... Where/when do you get to "plow" her exactly? She won't even let you "digitally manipulate her internally" without calling security- externally is fine, but that's about it.
my bad..i'll allow myself to be socially beheaded for effing up..Lisa you get some fun with..the other massage dame you can plow..i get confused alot ..i need more tea..everyone ignore the crazy man now!!! BUT...you'll be able to plow Lisa eventually..heh...the option is there..the game just hasnt caught up to it yet :D

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
my bad..i'll allow myself to be socially beheaded for effing up..Lisa you get some fun with..the other massage dame you can plow..i get confused alot ..i need more tea..everyone ignore the crazy man now!!! BUT...you'll be able to plow Lisa eventually..heh...the option is there..the game just hasnt caught up to it yet :D
Ye bashtahd. Lol We'll stave off the executions for now- get some more tea in ya, relax, take a nap, etc.,. Although, you were right- it is a pretty decent game. Good Rec. :)

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I really like this game, but every single click loading is not worth playing for me. I just tried the game for a couple minutes and that's it, straight uninstall. For now, I'm going to wait for a future updates and hoping that it will get better.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
good idea but to be frank it needs a lot of work the English needs some work ,Loading times need to be improved, and game breaking bug at 14:00 in lounge playing male protag, click lounge as one of the girls is their when you enter is says protag is here, So approached thinking it would sort itself out but it just locks the game up

will look back after a few updates

good luck with the game

SilentNightx48

Jun 10, 2018
I am having a problem with the game crashing when I approach max for the first time while he is on the couch. While using max or any other character.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Of course, if you're so kind to tell me who's on patreon the guys that are rating a pre-alpha game, I'll be happy to tell em to VegetaSama too, you know, for banning the access to future stable and full of content updates. - Because that's the way The Circle works and judge too. - Hahah.
Releasing a 0.13 version and calling it pre-alpha, while harassing people for their legitimate criticism, plus threatening to ban people for providing such criticism based on your feeling if you find it is constructive or not... I sure hope no one donates to you for your piss poor attitude, not to mention your intellectual property theft of Dark Silver's concepts.

Reactions: Keioshin
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes