1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wait what? There are no dialogues whatsoever? o_O

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I love the whore mom from Big Brother and Tyrant game (its the same I think) 3D model...but sis with little tits...I cant jerk on that. Otherwise, beautiful mom...I love it. I will fuk and rape the shit out of her. Positive votes for this shit. Waiting another upload. Happy New Year.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game aims to present you a complex storyline with many different mechanics, coherent characters
But instead they decided to go with a generic incest plot and shower spying .... loving the complexity or the copy pasta.

I'd love to give the benefit of the doubt and take their word for it but it's started off in the most basic, bland way we've seen time and time again. I know devs like to borrow ideas and i'm not expecting something groundbreaking but come on, this shit got old 5 years ago.

Reactions: hotmike

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Alright, I am going to test this and see if it's actually something worth playing for u guys

EDIT

Okay, I've played for 30-35 min now. I haven't tested Lily (the pale girl) but I've tested Max and the other girl. From what I've seen it is a mindless day grind with nothing to do except for peeking on them in the bathroom and masturbating while fantasizing about them. There's no dialogue to be seen after 30 minutes of playtime, the only dialogue that exists is them sitting on the couch asking if I want something but there's no option other than "nevermind". Other scenes is watching them in the morning when they sleep, nothing special there either. There's no character development, you are sent from the future to this "family" to get information about some sort of device the "mother" is working on. You never get any dialogue about them being a family. There's a menu that shows their stats such as lust, corruption and affection, so far the only thing that affected these is when I masturbated as the older sister and the younger sister Lily walks in and sees me, no dialogue, just 1+ lust. The HUD is buggy, sometimes gotta click 2-3 times on the buttons. There's a bug in the livingroom when it says that Lily is there but it's actually Max and if you try to talk to him the game freezes. I can't continue playing cus it's an eyesore tbh. I'm going to wait for more updates.
Thanks for your service and sacrifice! :) Here, have one of these:

wallpaper_20100319115641_495202432.jpg

Reactions: pollypop

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
But instead they decided to go with a generic incest plot and shower spying .... loving the complexity or the copy pasta.

I'd love to give the benefit of the doubt and take their word for it but it's started off in the most basic, bland way we've seen time and time again. I know devs like to borrow ideas and i'm not expecting something groundbreaking but come on, this shit got old 5 years ago.
I would not even mind (that much) if it was at least WELL DONE - Good GUI, solid mechanics, dialogues, nice renders and decent animations..(or at least the visible beginnings of those); just an easy, fun fapper basically. But a copy (the 5th or 6th?) of one of the worst games of the "genre"? That makes the little Emperor weep!

Reactions: Avaron1974

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
does anything happen in this game ... because I do not, for 30 = 40 minutes I turn in a circle and one big thing to ....

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I see you Oiz doing work for first time in 6 months just to get those Slavic Big Brother likes.

Reactions: Oiz and Cirro84

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it really asking a lot for some of these devs to do a bit of character modeling though?

Change a hairstyle, add a bit of flesh here and there, fill out the lips, reshape a nose ... something, anything that changes how they look so we don't see the exact same characters in every single bloody game.

The biggest problem is, even if you created a masterpiece, using those models will instantly have people compare it to Big Brother and despite it's status here as a popular game it managed to garner it's fair share of critics both for terrible writing and awful grind. The kind of comparison a new dev really could do without.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am getting black screen and it is stuck there as soon as I click on the exe. I am attaching a print screen of the same.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
So this is NOT ? Now I'm really confused.
Nope. WOL is a ripoff of BB, and this game feels like a Ripoff of WOL (at least that is how I see it). I am pretty sure the dev hopes to swing in like Tarzan and scoop up all the BB fans, who are still begging and hoping for BB to be completed. I am also pretty sure that the vine which Tarzan chose, is going to break under the weight of himself alone, not to mention an entire fanbase of a much better game (and BB ain't exactly a masterpiece to begin with) and he is gonna end up, face down in the mud.

VBlumpkin

Mar 5, 2018
You know it would be fine with me if the big brother characters were reused if they actually added to the story of it, because face it there was a lot of room for that in the main game. Actual interest/motivations and personalities, what did eric and the mom do as work and the mysterious father are never fleshed out. There is potential in the setting and character design and i enjoyed the rivalry aspect of the whole eric schtick.

awex

Oct 3, 2017
Prepare for a simple technical explanation.
With Ren'py you have to declare from the first version ALL the possible variables that could be needed in the game.
If you have a clear Idea (aka don't care about what patrons tell you), you go straight writing your limited number of variables, and use them.
If you want to create something expandable (like SummerTimeSaga - perfect example), everytime you add new content and insert a new variable Ren'py crashes and it requires a fresh start to "read" the new variables. heh.
Other monkeys uses random things like: var_1, var_2, etc. until var_9999 but that's not professional and leads the development into chaos.
However, this particular engine (on the contrary of Ren'py), is windows\android\SteamOS\MAC\Linux\browser ready, which means that game is 100% compatible with these platforms natively. :)
Of course, we are talking about point-click games, not "straight forward" visual novels like "skip skip skip - fuck - choice - skip skip skip - etc". :)
Oh, I was forgetting, that with Python(shit), if you make a single writing typos (even like a single more space): EVERYTHING could lead to a crash.
This is not true at all.
You can easily add new variables into later versions and maintain save compatibility.
The problem is if you want to refactor things (e.g. Summertime Saga), then you need to put in extra work to support it or be lazy and tell everyone to start a new game.
See "SuperPowered" for an example of a complex Ren'py game that tries to maintain save compatibility between versions.

The Ren'py docs are not great at explaining how to do this, so lots of people get it wrong.
Also, pretty much all programming languages will crash from a typo. Ren'py has a "lint" tool that will pick up a lot of the issues that could cause a crash (another thing most devs fail to use).

That being said... you should use whatever engine you want.

But I would recommend working on fixing the UI issues before spending any more time on adding content, because the more content you add the harder it will be to change engines if you need to.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Prepare for a simple technical explanation.
With Ren'py you have to declare from the first version ALL the possible variables that could be needed in the game.
If you have a clear Idea (aka don't care about what patrons tell you), you go straight writing your limited number of variables, and use them.
If you want to create something expandable (like SummerTimeSaga - perfect example), everytime you add new content and insert a new variable Ren'py crashes and it requires a fresh start to "read" the new variables. heh.
Other monkeys uses random things like: var_1, var_2, etc. until var_9999 but that's not professional and leads the development into chaos.
However, this particular engine (on the contrary of Ren'py), is windows\android\SteamOS\MAC\Linux\browser ready, which means that game is 100% compatible with these platforms natively. :)
Of course, we are talking about point-click games, not "straight forward" visual novels like "skip skip skip - fuck - choice - skip skip skip - etc". :)
Oh, I was forgetting, that with Python(shit), if you make a single writing typos (even like a single more space): EVERYTHING could lead to a crash.
Nope. Crashes due to undefined variables are entirely the dev's fault. Just because Summertime Saga's dev doesn't know how to do it right doesn't mean it can't be done.

Short answer - use the "default" statement.

Default Statement

The default statement sets a single variable to a value if that variable is not defined when the game starts, or after a new game is loaded. For example:

default points = 0

When the variable points is not defined at game start, this statement is
equivalent to:

label start:
$ points = 0

When the variable points is not defined at game load, it's equivalent to:

label after_load:
$ points = 0

The default statement can take an optional named store (see below), by
prepending it to the variable name with a dot. For example:

default schedule.day = 0

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So the cast of Big Brother returns ? Except Max has grown up a bit, and Kira somehow got younger ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
you can plow Lisa and get assorted massages from her in
You can ? I am one version behind on that game, and the most you can do is get lameass Oral sex from her and massage her... to me that isnt sex, sex is when the Penus goes inside the Vajayjay....

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I see you Oiz doing work for first time in 6 months just to get those Slavic Big Brother likes.
When was the last time you did work instead of googling for shemales? :unsure:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
is bad for me. Stop and load for too long. And I play the man and find myself in a room is probably a bug. looks nice, better than ways of life. but I'm still waiting for a few versions. it did not convince me.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes