VN Others Abandoned The Caretaker [v0.29] [The Circle]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
Maybe because when they redo a BB spinoff the Max character has the exact same problem the original did he's an idiot that would be rejected completely by anything in a skirt. there actually is suspension of credibility but BB made it so severe with Max they could barely keep the story straight Hell Eric had more appeal as the girls desire (had he been the MC to begin with)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
is this Ways of Life remade ?
No, these are 2 seperate developers.

Ways of life is done by RALX Games Productions
This game is made by The Circle (named wethecircle on patreon) and has previously worked on absolute masterpieces *tries and fails to keep a straight face* such as:

Looking at the absolute amazing quality of Rise of Bhaal, I don't see any reason why this game could not surpass Big Brother.

(Bad) jokes aside, this game looks like a dumpster fire already.

Reactions: Vousetesconnard

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
No, these are 2 seperate developers.

Ways of life is done by RALX Games Productions
This game is made by The Circle (named wethecircle on patreon) and has previously worked on absolute masterpieces *tries and fails to keep a straight face* such as:

Looking at the absolute amazing quality of Rise of Bhaal, I don't see any reason why this game could not surpass Big Brother.

(Bad) jokes aside, this game looks like a dumpster fire already.

So the pictures of Rise of Bhaal look cruel. Since my pictures of klub17 but 100x look better. and I enjoy creating poses myself. So I do not see any reason to play Rise of Bhaal. sorry is my opinion

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
Bare bones demo at this point. Nothing to do and about 10 minutes in I crashed in a living room scene. This probably gets abandoned. I'd throw money at a Big Brother clone without the fucking grind and sped up action. It needs to move at Milfy City pace with the action. Would love for the dev to abandon Glamour and go back and continue BB.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Bare bones demo at this point. Nothing to do and about 10 minutes in I crashed in a living room scene. This probably gets abandoned. I'd throw money at a Big Brother clone without the fucking grind and sped up action. It needs to move at Milfy City pace with the action. Would love for the dev to abandon Glamour and go back and continue BB.
as long as there are enough dumb ones who support darksilver with glamor. and it brings enough money. will not happen a comeback of Big Brother. But if he does not earn anything anymore with glamor. is he going to search for BB again? but unfortunately there are so many stupid ones with him. and give money.

I would prefer it too. when it makes darksilver again. as always these bad imitations. Ways of Life is a shame. That did not deserve the original.

Reactions: armion82

chiredan

Oct 19, 2017
At this time game is horrible unstable without any content. Hope its rise for something well...

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
PC build, on a high-end machine.

Loading any saved game leads to a blackscreen.
Accidentally reaching cheatcodes area--no way of returning, other than quitting the game by hittin ESC.
Any transition from a menu or submenu is clunky, flickering and displays HUD elements on black screen (like random numbers).

Considering how bad it's presented, I will not be following this game for the foreseeable future.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Huhauahuhauh, don't cry guys. Tomorrow I'm gonna report bugs to VegetaSama. Unfortunately, he hasn't got the omni-supreme-knowledge-power too. So seeing that he couldn't predict these bugs, I'm gonna reporting them. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Of course, if you're so kind to tell me who's on patreon the guys that are rating a pre-alpha game, I'll be happy to tell em to VegetaSama too, you know, for banning the access to future stable and full of content updates. - Because that's the way The Circle works and judge too. - Hahah.

Vegeta Sama

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Well. If nobody is going to report anything, I see very hard the possibility to fix something because you know... I have a real life outside of the Internet, with a real job and a real family... actually. However yeah, the ban is the basement of The Circle. "You criticize, then if it'll be good, you'll not deserve anything."
True story. GJ Krav. :)

Reactions: Kravenar Games
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes