VN Ren'Py Completed The Case Files of Doctor Morecock Bones [v1.0] [Horny Hydra Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The girl was confused because she was drunk.
by the way pls can u tell me what is the correct way to fuck the patient in ur game at the end ? because i reach the end and the just make some photos naked .. what is the trick?

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
by the way pls can u tell me what is the correct way to fuck the patient in ur game at the end ? because i reach the end and the just make some photos naked .. what is the trick?
You should ask the dev, I couldn't figure it out.

Reactions: hamod

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
You can check out these saves. Second to last save is the last choice (choose the 1st option - there is one more issue....) After which there is sex scene

Reactions: Mario8080

orensan

May 29, 2017
Crazygamer43 most links are dead or have been deleted/gone out of business.

edit: sorry i might've forgot to mention that applied to non compressed links

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Walkthrough MOD The Case Files of Doctor Morecock Bones ***

Came across this game recently and while it is a few years old there is enough ambiguity in the wording of the choices that I felt some sort of guide would be useful. Made a mod to highlight the choices that give stat points. Mod also adds ability to name saves and change the "tenant" to the appropriate relationship.

This was a nice focused game that delivers on its stated goals. Would like to see more cases from the doctor.

Mod Post:
The Case Files of Doctor Morecock Bones Walkthrough

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes