VN Ren'Py Completed The Case Files of Doctor Morecock Bones [v1.0] [Horny Hydra Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
For some reason I can't find the "point button", I've deleted and installed it again but no result. Can someone give me a walkthrough, pretty please.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Our Mega account was hacked and all the game files were deleted, so far now all Mega links are dead. We are working on the problem and hopefully we will have the problem sorted very soon.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Any news of the next update on this one?
If you're talking about the current Case File, then no, this story is complete. If you're talking about another story, then we don't know. Right now we're not sure whether we will produce any more Case File episodes. We would like to, and at some point we may, but we have other projects in the works at this time.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
If you're talking about the current Case File, then no, this story is complete. If you're talking about another story, then we don't know. Right now we're not sure whether we will produce any more Case File episodes. We would like to, and at some point we may, but we have other projects in the works at this time.
What else are you working on? Just curious

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
What else are you working on? Just curious
The only other project I am at liberty to discuss is our other game, House of Seduction. It is currently marked "On Hold" right now, but we are working on an update. You can read about what's been happening in that arena over at the House of Seduction thread.

Thanks for your interest!

Reactions: M4t7theNinja

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
marked abandoned
I think Assman is correct.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for whether there will be any other development in this game series, they just cancelled a larger project after losing a 4th graphic artist. So there might be a new Morecock Bones game developed.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
It is complete and not abandoned. As for further episodes, we have one more written but have no plans to develop it (Unless an artists wants to help us out.)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys... is this game r realy completed ? its very short and small size i remember i played it like 5 minnuts and its done it says to be contenue next ver !!! so what is going on?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
In fact this game is mostly crap, the question system is more random than logical, so very quickly you just ask any question check the stats and try another.
So what's the point, all this is becoming very quickly annoying and the bdsm session are lame.
So not much fun in this game, just a chore mostly !

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes