Unity Abandoned The Cathouse Tale [alpha2 v0.6.5] [The Cathouse Tale Team]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for this

Shame the development of this game is slow. Graphically, it is the second best Patreon game that I know of. The first being .

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
I haven't tried the CHETAH pw yet for the cheats, but I found this list on 8chan.

Cheats:

breastSize #
headSize #
handSize #
footSize #
penisSize #

listScenes
play #SceneName#

Btw, anyone have the issue of your character constantly walking forward?

emanuxi75

Sep 22, 2017
the game celo si mac me part only until the creation of the character and then gives me a black screen with the music I have to do

Hunt12

Jan 19, 2018
I still have the problem that my Cha is automaticly moving i have no controller pluged in or something i have no idea what this is

McAron

Apr 24, 2017
Does anyone else get the "unexpected end of file" error when trying to unzip it? Tried with WinRar and 7Zip and I get smae error and not able to extract it.

EDIT: Never mind that. 7Zip managed to extract it somewhat - hopefully won't stumble into any bugs.

D

Deleted member 134999

The links are still busted, but the page is fine now, I believe.

Well, it seems that the last link works for windows x64, presumably the others under the same server, but the convenient links are borked.

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
The links are still busted, but the page is fine now, I believe.

Well, it seems that the last link works for windows x64, presumably the others under the same server, but the convenient links are borked.
Yeah I wish Mega's link worked. This one is way too slow.

fuckers

Jul 24, 2018
looks like this game ended on v0.6.5 and then got deleted leaving server v 0.6.0 the only way to play the game.

fuckers

Jul 24, 2018
cathouse is a tedious game to play in the current version but finding a link to the early alphas and demo have been quit entertaining......

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote