Unity Abandoned The Cathouse Tale [alpha2 v0.6.5] [The Cathouse Tale Team]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gmanfr

Nov 18, 2017
I have found that apparently working technic to make it work on VR :

Problem is, i'm using an index with steamvr, i don't know at all how to do what that person did

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Dev is so fcked in the head you still have to do an insanely boring grind to see the scenes that were once made

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I remember this one started out promising but the devs quickly devolved into some bizarre moneygrab scheme, its no suprise the thing is abadoned.

Reactions: M_e_*

Emil Yukimura

Sep 3, 2019
Pff... I remember this... Right around the time I stopped using Skype. I was one of the original writers before being replaced by Lithier since they figured big names at the time were better than anyone with skill in writing... Kinda funny to see it in shambles now. 0 sympathy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XephosDB

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Pff... I remember this... Right around the time I stopped using Skype. I was one of the original writers before being replaced by Lithier since they figured big names at the time were better than anyone with skill in writing... Kinda funny to see it in shambles now. 0 sympathy.
Not a whole lot of writing in this anyways. You must not have been needed. 0 Empathy

Reactions: becmuda1704

Zackster

Oct 30, 2017
Don't know if this counts as necroposting or whatever but does anyone have any of the OLD versions of this game? Before they changed it and added all the premade characters? I'm struggling to find it, but it's the one with a single hallway and then one room with a dildo, one room where you fuck a horse character, and then the option to fuck a randomly generated character.

I checked the website but the oldest version they have is still the 'recent' format of the game that just doesn't feel anywhere near as good.

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Don't know if this counts as necroposting or whatever but does anyone have any of the OLD versions of this game? Before they changed it and added all the premade characters? I'm struggling to find it, but it's the one with a single hallway and then one room with a dildo, one room where you fuck a horse character, and then the option to fuck a randomly generated character.

I checked the website but the oldest version they have is still the 'recent' format of the game that just doesn't feel anywhere near as good.
you don"t just dust off old demons. please go away silently, they were greedy they mined to deep you don t know what creature they woke up in the darkness of these place

1hollow1

Nov 24, 2018

found something here, visit and download at your own risk

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

found something here, visit and download at your own risk
It's pretty amazing how after the overhaul this game got worse and worse with the building layout making less and less sense and the characters losing all context in their story lines because of it.

Anyways the only thing missing from this is the dynamic cum demo somehow. I wish I could see what that was but it was nice to relook at the older versions of the game. Everything before 5.0 og was the best for this game and it never got the original kitty and reptile options added back in. Kinda funny for a game named cathouse tale to lose the ability to make the original cat character.

In the newer versions, they don't even bother to add dildos to the girl on girl client scenes so that says enough other than the fact that they only had one pose (then two you toggle through) in the later builds for some reason.

Reactions: 1hollow1

Tinker201

Apr 22, 2019
It's so sad that the game's dead. This is still one of my favorite furry games to this day.
In my opinion, the best version is Alpha 1 v 5.0.2 where you have 3 poses, speed and depth controls, moans, ability to manually edit your character's skin (png file in the game folder).

Reactions: M_e_* and Peacefeel

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It's so sad that the game's dead. This is still one of my favorite furry games to this day.
In my opinion, the best version is Alpha 1 v 5.0.2 where you have 3 poses, speed and depth controls, moans, ability to manually edit your character's skin (png file in the game folder).
A real shame yeah. I am liking the way eros is turning out at least. I've had some fun with the creator mode.

Reactions: M_e_*
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote