Unity Abandoned The Cathouse Tale [alpha2 v0.6.5] [The Cathouse Tale Team]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
By the way. Does anyone know if it's possible to run on VR? If so, how to do that? Cuz from what I can see there's an option for that, but maybe it's just incomplete?

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
naked futa all-rainbow colored chimeras walking around naked in a luxury mansion playing the sweetest jazz with a very beautiful sunshine outside and running animations are very, very good

i am so fucking glad i met this corner of the internet before i die

Reactions: Glx27
Sep 20, 2018

About this game:
Cathouse Tale is an adult game project featuring anthropomorphic characters.

Gameplay - You will be playing as a prostitute at a high-tier, exclusive brothel. The goal is to serve your customers well, get to know your coworkers, and develop your skills. As you work your way up, you will be introduced to new challenges, encounters and unlockables.

Player progression - We plan to incorporate a few RPG elements for the player, such as an engaging cast of characters to interact with and unlockable skills to augment your abilities. These skills would give you an edge in stimulating and satisfying your partners, which will grow steadily more challenging later in the game.

Story progression and exploration - The Cathouse is a large place, and you start out at the bottom rung, with access to only one area. As you prove yourself, new areas of the building will be unlocked, and secrets will be revealed. Eventually, you will prove yourself worthy of the Owner, and become the Cathouse's elite international agent and the heir to the Owner.

Please note: This release is an early Alpha build, and as such, you may still encounter many bugs, and many assets are still going to be polished and improved. A great deal more content is planned to be added later. If you run into bugs, try closing and opening the game again.

Game Info:
Updated: 1 May 2017
Genre: 3D, furry, every combination of M/F/Futa
Censorship: No (can enable mosaic in options)
Developer / Publisher:
Version: Alpha2 v0.6.5
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "The Cathouse Tale.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link(s):
Win32:
- - -
Win64: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

CATHOUSE SERVER
- -
-

View attachment 12163 View attachment 12164 View attachment 12165
ye

Glx27

Oct 11, 2018
Links are mostly broken.
Just go this site for direct download;

Thanks later :)

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Any ideas of the new added things in 0.6.5?

Also i see that theyre thinking of giving people their assets for everyone? huh. Maybe, just maybe, it wont die, if people agree to work on it. Like TK17 (?)

Last edited:

Tinker201

Apr 22, 2019
Honestly, i'm still using versions 0.2.2 and 0.5.0
Does anyone known anything about the old alpha?
It used to be called "THE CATHOUSE TALE ALPHA 3.0"

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote