Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Sits with her tits directly in the guy's face, then slaps the shit out of him because he used a normal instinct, which is to look..

Edit: Disrespectful cunt of a friend also seems to be unavoidable. Boy, my interest in this game is getting dreary by the second.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019
Hm, will impregnation be an option for the incest characters in the future?
I love the way you think, unfortunately it would seem unlikely...

...but then again I didn't foresee Power Vacuum getting pregnancy, and boy did the What If's and certain NTR lose scenes fool me! So what do I know...

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I love the way you think, unfortunately it would seem unlikely...

...but then again I didn't foresee Power Vacuum getting pregnancy, and boy did the What If's and certain NTR lose scenes fool me! So what do I know...
Yeah, I pretty much wont play games unless there is pregnancy. Which is why i ask before downloading. From what i read of the previous comments it's not even real incest either so don't know if i would like it at all unless there is a patch for blood related incest but i will keep watching and waiting to see just like with Power Vacuum. ;)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Hi guys, I really want all the feedback from you. It's my first game so please be patient. So, I would add the option to change the MC name, make an incest patch. Any other ideas?
The "Friend" is a bit of an asshole, I don't know anyone who lets people talk to them or their mother that way, maybe it's a culture thing. Also, I don't know the plans for this series and I may check it out later on but for now I have no interest in being some homeless looking old guy.

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
Hi guys, I really want all the feedback from you. It's my first game so please be patient. So, I would add the option to change the MC name, make an incest patch. Any other ideas?
A proofreader. Noticed some spelling errors, Old School text speak. Not deal breakers because intent is there and not complete engrish.

Still, some polish would help.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I don't know what is the plan for developing relationships with the girls. What kind of relationships they will be. Personally I'm more into relationships where there really is love/romance/feelings. Relationships that are not just about lust and with an MC who is not a jerk.

So far it doesn't look like there's going to be much of that, but it doesn't look quite the opposite either. So it would be nice to know if you plan to develop true romantic relationships with the girls or something more aimed at lust or corruption.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
The whole playing an old guy/someone else’s body thing is 50-50 for me. I played some games in the past that were bad and one that I particularly like, Young Again is an example.

What I wanna know is if the MC will continue to be this loser pushover who goes along with any and everything or…

Will he have balls and be more intelligent?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes