Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
sometime i laugh at myself for reacting to meaningless things but, who the hell has their dining table in a hallway ?
That would actually be perfect for a horror game. You know, in the beginning, when everything is fine. But something is just ... off.

• Haha
Reactions: jak3saw

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
AlyaStudio make sure to follow tag rules.
There are no choices in game so it is missing kinetic novel tag.
Masturbation tag probably can be added since there is a scene of the mc masturbating.
There should be no incest tag until you add sexual content between family members, I'm not sure a mom accidentaly seeing her son masturbating in the shower is enough to use the tag already.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Masturbation tag probably can be added since there is a scene of the mc masturbating.
There should be no incest tag until you add sexual content between family members, I'm not sure a mom accidentaly seeing her son masturbating in the shower is enough to use the tag already.
Tbh I was the one to put those tags, anyways the owner of the thread can't add tags, best thing is to report the thread for a uploader to do it.

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
This will not be a Kinetic Novel, this is just the prologue.
And for the others tags, I don't know how I should add them.

Reactions: vogelbeest

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Done!

Reactions: Meaning Less

Zyanid

Nov 14, 2020
Please let us change the name of mc I really like giving goofy names also you need to change the colors of the names apart from these minor things the game is great and the renders are awesome. Best of luck!

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Please let us change the name of mc I really like giving goofy names also you need to change the colors of the names apart from these minor things the game is great and the renders are awesome. Best of luck!
I said already this feature will be added to the next update, thanks for the other ideas.

Reactions: Zyanid

Theredlion

Feb 15, 2022
This game has a big potential. I'm waiting 'till part 2 comes out. The story is an original one, it makes you wonder what is going to happen next. It has amusement, sex, mystery and transition. And no ! I am not going to talk about that red head milf, which is sexy, by the way !

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
All I need is a patch to erase all the "step" shit, still good models... just be careful, step may not be considered incest to me, but is still considered incest to Patreon/Paypal, maybe you will have to resort to the "tenant/landlady" option.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The title made me think this was gonna be a transformation game. lol

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
tc.png
[VN] [Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of The Change [Prologue]

.Handmade
Include I-Patch