Dec 7, 2017
If anyone need the incest version, I made some changes with the script

script.rpy - Paste game folder - replace

prologue.rpy - Paste game/scripts - replace
Seems like a few of you were ahead of me. I did exactly the same thing myself. Nice work. Early days but looks like it will be an interesting VN if it does not get abandoned.
Cheers

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
itch cover.png

Hello guys!

I've been a bit disconnected these past few days with the war and my brother's death, but work never stops. The first update is ready for publishing.
This update will receive some new tweaks, I hope in the next weeks. This means some animations for the sex scenes.

Right now I'm in the early stages of the second update, structuring the plot and deciding which scenes to develop, choosing the reference images, and building the internal structure (story beats, poses, choices, etc.)

I've already completed writing the third day and sent it to the graphic artist. This update will probably feature the largest amount of images so far. If you guys will like the first update then I will try to find more help for us so we will be able to produce more images per update, let's see how that goes.

Sorry if I'm still a bit absent these days, after this update, I needed to take things easy for a bit to relax and focus on the creative process for the next one.

I hope you guys will enjoy the update like I did already testing it.
I'm waiting for you guys for feedback, bug report, and talking
on the server.

The update is available for PC (Linux and Windows), MacOS, and Android. You will find there an incest patch. I think you already know how to use it.

Alya.
KISS ALL.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019

Hello guys!

I've been a bit disconnected these past few days with the war and my brother's death, but work never stops. The first update is ready for publishing.
This update will receive some new tweaks, I hope in the next weeks. This means some animations for the sex scenes.

Right now I'm in the early stages of the second update, structuring the plot and deciding which scenes to develop, choosing the reference images, and building the internal structure (story beats, poses, choices, etc.)

I've already completed writing the third day and sent it to the graphic artist. This update will probably feature the largest amount of images so far. If you guys will like the first update then I will try to find more help for us so we will be able to produce more images per update, let's see how that goes.

Sorry if I'm still a bit absent these days, after this update, I needed to take things easy for a bit to relax and focus on the creative process for the next one.

I hope you guys will enjoy the update like I did already testing it.
I'm waiting for you guys for feedback, bug report, and talking here on the server.

The update is available for PC (Linux and Windows), MacOS, and Android. You will find there an incest patch. I think you already know how to use it.

Alya.
KISS ALL.
My condolences :(

Reactions: gibbonraver

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update, always appreciated.
I understand that the VN is in transition and you have plans to substantially change the flow of the story. That said. Playing an old man in the body of the MC is a very uninteresting story. Really isn't working for me because the old man has the emotional maturity of a 13 year old and even worse judgement. Not to mention he's a deceitful stupid asshole. Not exactly the most entertaining protagonist.

However, you've established the intent to change the story line so I'll bide my time and wait to see where you take it. Thanks for your hard work. Especially given the recent events with which you've had to deal.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Well:

Talk about an unlikable MC (Singular and Plural). I most certainly don't like the whole Gerard shit, he really acts like one hell of an asshole that is stuck in highschool mentality basically, but like UncleFredo said, I'll wait for further updates to see where this goes.

Best of luck, wishes and condolences to the dev.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: "Adopted child" even with incest patch?
So why incest patch then?
Unless it's a simple bug that the dev just missed, and if so, I think he should fix it.

1651272027853.png

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why make an incest patch for a game that has no sex? I mean, no sex between two people, there can't be incest involved... damn.

Also, you may as well wait releasing until there actually is sexual content in the game, and not just self-fapping.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
great shit ! error error error 1 pic error error error pic errooooooooor erroooooooor errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pic ! thanx ! deleted !

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Well:

Talk about an unlikable MC (Singular and Plural). I most certainly don't like the whole Gerard shit, he really acts like one hell of an asshole that is stuck in highschool mentality basically, but like UncleFredo said, I'll wait for further updates to see where this goes.

Best of luck, wishes and condolences to the dev.
Yep it's like playing ntr game with pov of both and I'm not fan of it

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Looks interesting. I'll bookmark this and check it out in a couple of updates. Hope you can deliver regular updates and won't join the milking crowd.

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
great shit ! error error error 1 pic error error error pic errooooooooor erroooooooor errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pic ! thanx ! deleted !
Hi, could you please be more explicitly?
Showing us those errors?

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
first 3 girls I saw were titty mutants
i don't feel so good bruhhs
Hi, I feel bad because you don't like our characters but maybe you can go onto our Discord and we like to receive all feedbacks there.

Thank.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes