Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Please get rid of the step-cest nonsense. No one likes it, and it won't save you from the wrath of the puritanical censors on Patreon. Probably better to have no relations, just use the lame landlady/roommate crap, so people know it's supposed to be incest, and have a relationship naming tool or external I-patch.
Renders look nice, but story needs to be a bit different to set it apart. :unsure:
Please refrain from the super creepy perv MC, we have seen enough of those. Maybe some relationship building/romance, instead of peeping in the shower and sleeper creeper stuff.:cry:
And please don't take 2 years to bang the Mum, that should not be the point of the story.:mad:
That's my 2 cents Dev. Well done incest games are my favorite flavor, so best of luck on your journey. (y)

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
I'm curious how many incest games on this site lasted until we can have sex with mom, because most of them are usually abandoned before there is any action, people wait for this moment in some games for 2 years xD, will it be with this game itself? Whish luck!

• Sad
Reactions: acondo and Edrick23

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Renders looks great from what I've seen but I noticed the kinetic novel tag, I avoid those VNs like poison so before I give this a try I first need to know if this is for the prologue only or the entirety of the game?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
If anyone need the incest version, I made some changes with the script

script.rpy - Paste game folder - replace

prologue.rpy - Paste game/scripts - replace

• Hey there
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
No, conversely, the old man enters Joel's body.
Not sure where you're headed with this. So we play as the old man, who apparently is a stranger, in Joel's body? Joel in the old man's body doesn't seem particularly interesting either.

Anyway as a demo it's technically sound with good quality. I'll wait to see where you take the story.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Yeah...just hell no!

In this you play an absolute monster with no redeeming qualities in the slightest who drugs his mother so he can go get laid. Quadruple negative bonus points for all the bigoted slurs, including the homophobic f-sure and the writing is so godawful that I have a hard time believing that the MC isn't a self insert. You've clearly got some issues buddy, get help!

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah...just hell no!

In this you play an absolute monster with no redeeming qualities in the slightest who drugs his mother so he can go get laid. Quadruple negative bonus points for all the bigoted slurs, including the homophobic f-sure and the writing is so godawful that I have a hard time believing that the MC isn't a self insert. You've clearly got some issues buddy, get help!
Hard to argue with this assessment.

Reactions: TheimmortalP

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yeah this game totally lost my interest when the MC woke up as the old shirtless hobo, if that's who we playing as going forward ima head out lol. Also totally not important, just my curiosity but what's up with devs always giving the least attractive girls to the MC when there's a friend or 2nd male involved lol? Like this game is the perfect example, MC and his friend bangs two chicks and guess what, MC bangs the least attractive of the two, I've noticed this in quite a few VNs but ehh

I think I'll give this VN a chance tho, it's just the prologue so I won't judge too soon, but seriously if we playing as the hobo then I'm out lol. side note :who drugs their mom so he can go out and get laid?, honestly think you need to rethink what kind of MC you want your game to have dev but either way good luck, I know it's your first game so all the best to you.

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Hi all. After doing some research I opened a server where I am waiting for you. Here I will announce all the updates and all the information related to Joel's story.

I take into account your opinions, so from the next update the game will have the following changes:
1. The name of our main character can be chosen by the players.
2. From chapter one, our character will begin a transition to change his behavior.
3. The story will be a Visual Novel, so this means that there will be choices of choices that will influence the story.
4. We will create an incest patch thus avoiding any problems with Patreon.
5. We have opened a Subscribestar account and are waiting for their acceptance.
6. Especially for our supporters we will create a patch for pregnancy.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
I take into account your opinions, so from the next update the game will have the following changes:
1. ...
2. From chapter one, our character will begin a transition to change his behavior.
3. ...
Doesn't build confidence in there being a story that you want to tell if you're already making such adjustments. I get that you want the most crowd funding possible, but pandering this early on will put others off. People tend to support projects with a clear and uncompromising vision more so then the 'mass appeal' stuff. Best of luck!

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
Doesn't build confidence in there being a story that you want to tell if you're already making such adjustments. I get that you want the most crowd funding possible, but pandering this early on will put others off. People tend to support projects with a clear and uncompromising vision more so then the 'mass appeal' stuff. Best of luck!
I disagree, early in development is THE time to get feedback and make changes.
Making stuff in a vacuum and/or not listening to feedback can often result in a worse game. Making changes early based on what works and what doesn't also saves a lot of headaches of not having to trash assets, renders, or writing/dialogue that comes with changing things later in development.

I would argue some "pandering" isn't bad, it's a game made for others to play and enjoy after all.

Last edited:

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
I disagree, early in development is THE time to get feedback and make changes.
Making stuff in a vacuum and/or not listening to feedback can often result in a worse game. Making changes early based on what works and what doesn't also saves a lot of headaches of not having to trash assets, renders, or writing/dialogue that comes with changing things later in development.
Makes sense, for things like assets and renders, like you said. With writing however, it's a bit trickier. The author is likely playing to their strengths this early on and probably has some experience writing a character such as the one they did. Us asking them to make substantial changes ( step outside of their comfort zone ) will also potentially result in a worse product.

If you look at interviews and dialogues with creative people -- a commonality is the claim that their audience doesn't know what they want. Until we have a finished product it's really difficult to see what worked and what didn't. For all we know the MC in this story being a bit of dick might be the highlight of this story when it's done.

The way a VN/KN are made is a bit of an anomaly in how much the audience is involved with it's development early on. This differs from that of other creative endeavors and I'm not convinced it's all for the better. No songwriter posts the first two bars of their new song and asks everyone what they think. No actor shows us a demo of how they are thinking to play a new character looking for our feedback. No author is out there asking their fans on how to end their series of books.

I wasn't trying to suggest what should or shouldn't be done; I just thought it was interesting to think about.

Reactions: Marcypawn

Raionzu

Feb 3, 2021
Hi all. After doing some research I opened a server where I am waiting for you. Here I will announce all the updates and all the information related to Joel's story.

1. The name of our main character can be chosen by the players.
3. The story will be a Visual Novel, so this means that there will be choices of choices that will influence the story.
4. We will create an incest patch thus avoiding any problems with Patreon.
5. We have opened a Subscribestar account and are waiting for their acceptance.
6. Especially for our supporters we will create a patch for pregnancy.
I'm sure, most people would like it better if the hobo old man would be replaced with a 20-40 year old person down on there luck which happens to be homeless. That way we can more relate to that person to replace asshole Joel's body, so we can be the better person in his body, while Joel's soul can go rot in hell. :D You are still in the beginning of the VN where you can change things to get you more net positive, alternatively you can just not show the old man as much as possible.

Reactions: Sterkh90

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sure, most people would like it better if the hobo old man would be replaced with a 20-40 year old person down on there luck which happens to be homeless. That way we can more relate to that person to replace asshole Joel's body, so we can be the better person in his body, while Joel's soul can go rot in hell. :D You are still in the beginning of the VN where you can change things to get you more net positive, alternatively you can just not show the old man as much as possible.
Why are you trying to talk for "most people"? Just say that YOU would like it better. People really need to learn that not everybody wants the same things :BootyTime:

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes