m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great renders and beautiful girls, but unfortunately, for me personally, "Gerard" does not work.
I can't relate myself as a homeless asshole and a pervert who, quite obviously, will begin to fuck the MC family in time.
So far, he's just annoying.

Gerard's personality aside, the whole idea of two characters in the same body doesn't work for me either.
They are too different and it seems that in the future, no matter who the player associates himself with, they will try to cuck each other)

A similar idea was implemented in the excellent game "Young again", where after death, the old man wakes up in the new body of a teenager (who also died of natural causes).
But there you easily take on the role of MC, since he has a good character (he becomes an exemplary son, a good brother, etc.) and he has specific goals (to help his daughter, save his son from troubles, find love for his ex-wife) and so on.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry, nope, not gonna work for me. This is one of the worst stupid plots I've seen here. This screams for certain tags. The original MC was a pussy for getting pushed by his stupid asshole of a friend and not stand his ground. And after that we practically play a whole different person, so I've asked myself: why did the dev give us even a MC if we have to play some random asshole possessing our MC? At the end it was clear why, they start fighting over the body, but as I initially said, this screams for certain tags (NTR, cuckhold) like this. I don't think this will work out with the planned tags, because the harem-fan-crowd won't like this game and the NTR-fan-crowd won't bother either, because it's not obvious enough. Oh, and the fact that you first show how both versions of the MC are interested in the mom, then show the mom being interested in the MC, and just after that showing mom and dad together is also a red flag for harem fans, because at that point she is already a LI. And harem fans don't like it, if there are other dicks shown with their LIs.

Something good tho: I think the renders look quite good, liked the sisters.

Last edited:

Loku02457

Apr 19, 2022
Sorry, nope, not gonna work for me. This is one of the worst stupid plots I've seen here. This screams for certain tags. The original MC was a pussy for getting pushed by his stupid asshole of a friend and not stand his ground. And after that we practically play a whole different person, so I've asked myself: why did the dev give us even a MC if we have to play some random asshole possessing our MC? At the end it was clear why, they start fighting over the body, but as I initially said, this screams for certain tags (NTR, cuckhold) like this. I don't think this will work out with the planned tags, because the harem-fan-crowd won't like this game and the NTR-fan-crowd won't bother either, because it's not obvious enough.

But brother don't you like the jugs full with milk...milk is good for health..try to understand it bro

Reactions: Xam0000

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
Gonna pass on this one, I quit when I realized you'll be getting scenes with Gerard in control of the MC's body. Too similar to NTR for me. (Doesn't matter if it technically doesn't fit the definition or not, it still feels like crap.)

It'd be better if the game went a similar route to Power Vacuum, where the MC would fight for control of his body back, start foiling Gerard's plans, with any sex scenes with Gerard in control being a non-cannon fail-state.

P.S. The MC needs more backbone.
P.P.S. The rendering is good, and if you enjoy this kind of thing then I'm sure you'll get a decent experience, but it just isn't for me.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021
Sorry, nope, not gonna work for me. This is one of the worst stupid plots I've seen here. This screams for certain tags. The original MC was a pussy for getting pushed by his stupid asshole of a friend and not stand his ground. And after that we practically play a whole different person, so I've asked myself: why did the dev give us even a MC if we have to play some random asshole possessing our MC? At the end it was clear why, they start fighting over the body, but as I initially said, this screams for certain tags (NTR, cuckhold) like this. I don't think this will work out with the planned tags, because the harem-fan-crowd won't like this game and the NTR-fan-crowd won't bother either, because it's not obvious enough. Oh, and the fact that you first show how both versions of the MC are interested in the mom, then show the mom being interested in the MC, and just after that showing mom and dad together is also a red flag for harem fans, because at that point she is already a LI. And harem fans don't like it, if there are other dicks shown with their LIs.

So there's a voyer scene of mum and dad having sex? Circumventing the ntr tag and becoming a cliche set up for mc and mum or did I misread this, because if it's a harem game then that needs to be cut asap

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
At first it looked like another run of the mill incest game but the twist make it a bit original. Renders are nice even if so far there is not much content. I would prefer a full possession like in My Best Deal but the two personalities/one body can work really good storywise.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
The dev can still change it up, where the mc is the one only in control and gerard is in his head, sort of like a multiple personality thing. Or remove the entire concept and just stick with a normal mc. It's not too late yet.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
This has nothing to do with being a harem fan, and everything to do with being a NuTteR (e.g. someone who thinks any other dick equates to NTR).
Well harem fans hate NTR if they doesn't mind they wouldn't build harem for mc in first place
Edit:maybe instead of Gerrard controlling the body of mc he should be like sub concious of mc without control of body but can interact with mc in his head giving instructions to what to do and don't and mc takes finals decisions of his suggestions

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "renpy/python.py", line 2200, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sat Apr 30 18:07:10 2022

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
This has nothing to do with being a harem fan, and everything to do with being a NuTteR (e.g. someone who thinks any other dick equates to NTR).
Something like that is at least considerd as a unwanted voyeur scene. And most harem fans don't like them. IF you're one of the people who don't mind, feel free to enjoy it. But I saw more harem fans on F95 who don't like something like this, than people who like it or at least don't have problem with it. I spoke for the majority that I know of. And I'm one of those, and I won't start a ramble "that's NTR", but at least state my concern, that's not liked and not a very good decision. You don't have to like my opinion and don't need to share it, but please stop kink shaming.

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Why make an incest patch for a game that has no sex? I mean, no sex between two people, there can't be incest involved... damn.

Also, you may as well wait releasing until there actually is sexual content in the game, and not just self-fapping.
How do you mean there is not sexual
Something like that is at least considerd as a unwanted voyeur scene. And most harem fans don't like them. IF you're one of the people who don't mind, feel free to enjoy it. But I saw more harem fans on F95 who don't like something like this, than people who like it or at least don't have problem with it. I spoke for the majority that I know of. And I'm one of those, and I won't start a ramble "that's NTR", but at least state my concern, that's not liked and not a very good decision. You don't have to like my opinion and don't need to share it, but please stop kink shaming.
There is not a voyeur scene. The mom and dad having sex in their room. There is just the sound of having sex hear in the house.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes