VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I don't know if you've read my previous comments, but you won't be forced to sleep with anyone either via the job or without. Thanks for playing.
Wait really? Because I remember the MC simping over step-mommy even though I had zero points with her. Lol. Well that's good :)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Just rando comment.. I dont necessarily think being a gigolo is a bad thing, or always leads to bad things.... so while im pondering the story decisions... il keep an eye out to see where this goes.

Reactions: big_boy_undercover

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
whelp im confused is this a Harem game or dating sim game? i thought for sure it was going the way of Dating sim. but people keep saying theres a solo path this or solo path that which kinda implies theres a man whore path (harem) so what's goin on?

Reactions: HansDampf788

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dunno if its just me BUT i find the txt size and color a bit of an eye strain/eye sore very difficult to read
other then that no complaints what so ever

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Wait, the MC is supposed to be 18? Is this a CW 18 where the 18 year old is being played by someone in their mid to late 20s?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I lost interest in my stepmother and try to be rude to my father:whistle:

june barely enter the game and already lost interest also with this idiot from Leon:mad:

I just want Jenny, I hope the dev doesn't invent a boyfriend for her too:ROFLMAO:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Manlet isn't a word. Anyways, the mc is 19, young enough for one final growth spurt I'd say :sneaky:
it isn't a word and yet everyone here knows exactly what it means, hmm...
a inch or two won't push him out of the goblin category. seriously, he is a head shorter than that woman. unless she is like 6'6 he is WAAAAY below average in height.

Its obviously a deliberate choice to make him at the bottom 5% of height.

Last edited:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of The Changing Season - Ch.5 + The Team's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Apparently it is difficult to let a dev can make the game he wants to do. This one is being criticized so much that really what is going to be achieved is that either he does a shitty game following the instructions that everyone wants to give him, or that he gets bored and leaves it. Asking is fine, but if he answers that what is happening is important to the story, please apply the presumption of innocence to him before sentencing him. He knows how the story is going to go and has a more complete picture of the game. If he believes that something is important for the development of his game, let's give him time to see if it is indeed so. You can always stop playing this game in the future if we see that he was wrong. Just say

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I have to say that I was playing this game and I got to the scene where MC was listening at the door. I thought to myself that the scene was a mistake as it would cost the developer some patrons and it wasn't really necessary to the story. I went along and got to the man whore interview and tried to not get the job. I wondered if I had sent in a photo with shirt if it would have made a difference, apparently not. After going out with Lily I had decided to go and financially support the game. Fortunately I got to the Leon part before I did so because I have definitely decided against spending money on the game. If the developer had been smart and wanted Leon in the game, he should have had Leon complain about how June would not do ANYTHING with him. That mistake will cost him at least 30% of his potential patrons. It's already cost him my pledge.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Apparently it is difficult to let a dev can make the game he wants to do. This one is being criticized so much that really what is going to be achieved is that either he does a shitty game following the instructions that everyone wants to give him, or that he gets bored and leaves it. Asking is fine, but if he answers that what is happening is important to the story, please apply the presumption of innocence to him before sentencing him. He knows how the story is going to go and has a more complete picture of the game. If he believes that something is important for the development of his game, let's give him time to see if it is indeed so. You can always stop playing this game in the future if we see that he was wrong. Just say
If the developer is here reading these comments, don't you think that he is trying to find out what people think of the game? If he just wants to tell the story exactly the way he wants to tell it, why even come to this page? Presumably he does it to find how to make his story more enjoyable to people or to make more money by engaging in conversation to generate interest. Personally if I were a developer and Leon just cost me a bunch of patrons, I would want to know it. It easy for you to say that we can just stop playing the game if we don't like it, you have nothing to lose by saying it. The developer does have something to lose, so it's up to him to decide if he wants to listen to his critics.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoying the game.. you set the course and I will follow. With that being said if I see something that dissapoints I will mention it, and when I see heart strings being plucked I will mention that also. If I criticise it will be in the constructive mode and hope it will be taken with that in mind. Saw some things being said seemed a bit unfair so I wanted to put that out there first. You can't please everyone every time.. that's just life.

What I'm seeing is good renders couple with a pretty decent narrative.

Your skills have shown me that I need to let your tell your story without a quick thumbs down even if I'm not agreeing with every move you make... after all my new career of being a Chaperone is just starting.. time to make lemonade?

-When life gives you lemons, make lemonade-

Reactions: St97
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes