VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Hey dev pretty good job with this update. I like the pace of your story and already am curious about what comes in the future.
There is not as much content as some would wish for but with how the story is unfolding I think that is reasonable. So far I am relly enjoying the game, love Jenny a Lilly characters, really dont like Jane(not because of personality but rather her face).

So keep up with good work, stick with your vision and if the next update is at least as good as this one then I am in for the patreon pledge

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
for me the error is in the relationship between the stepmother and the father and leon and june, they should neglect the wife and girlfriend there we could steal from a bad relationship, but it seems that both are happy fucking them

fishbulb123

Sep 3, 2020
Apparently it is difficult to let a dev can make the game he wants to do. This one is being criticized so much that really what is going to be achieved is that either he does a shitty game following the instructions that everyone wants to give him, or that he gets bored and leaves it. Asking is fine, but if he answers that what is happening is important to the story, please apply the presumption of innocence to him before sentencing him. He knows how the story is going to go and has a more complete picture of the game. If he believes that something is important for the development of his game, let's give him time to see if it is indeed so. You can always stop playing this game in the future if we see that he was wrong. Just say
Today is the first I've seen of this game and it went straight to favs list. Your comment is right on. There seems to be a real level of personal entitlement around here.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I'm going to pin this comment to, hopefully once and for all, clarify the content you can expect going forward since there seems to be a lot of confusion.

#1 No NTR ever. Jane/Bruce & June/Leon were in a relationship before they met the mc. The mc will however have a chance to take them away.
#2 You will never see any scenes of Jane/Bruce or June/Leon being "intimate". This is something I don't tolerate myself in games I play, as it's an instant turn-off to me personally.
#3 In the case of June, there will be NO possible ending where she ends up with Leon. The relationship has run its course.
#4 You won't be forced to sleep any women you don't want to pursue, thus opening the path for a solo ending with the girl of your choice. All the job "choices" are optional. The job is merely a plot device, and won't detract from the main story.
#5 Aside from the Walkers and Alex, only Krista will have her own solo ending. Other women you meet may be romanced, but there won't be a specific ending just the mc and them.
#6 The game is a LONG way from being over, and speculation over its direction at this stage won't really give you a good idea of how things will turn out.

Re: ENDINGS-
Aside from the 7 individual LI endings, there will be endings featuring both Jane + Lana, and Jenny + Alex. All nine endings will be available in an Epilogue separate from the main game, so players can enjoy the paths they want to play without worrying about making the right choices or having enough points to get the ending they want, or if they simply want to see how the other paths concluded.

Last edited:

Gibbsp

Sep 23, 2020
I'm going to pin this comment to, hopefully once and for all, clarify the content you can expect going forward since there seems to be a lot of confusion.

#1 No NTR ever. Jane/Bruce & June/Leon were in a relationship before they met the mc. The mc will however have a chance to take them away.
#2 You will never see any scenes of Jane/Bruce or June/Leon being "intimate". This is something I don't tolerate myself in games I play, as it's an instant turn-off to me personally.
#3 In the case of June, there will be NO possible ending where she ends up with Leon. The relationship has run its course.
#4 You won't be forced to sleep any women you don't want to pursue, thus opening the path for a solo ending with the girl of your choice. All the job "choices" are optional, and not all of them will involve sex. The job is merely a plot device, and won't detract from the main story.
#5 Aside from the Walkers and Alex, only Krista will have her own solo ending. Other women you meet may be romanced, but there won't be a specific ending just the mc and them.
#6 The game is a LONG way from being over, and speculation over its direction at this stage won't really give you a good idea of how things will turn out.

I don't want all girls to play with

Only need: MC & June love route

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
St97 Just wondering if Lily will become an actual LI or if she's just a side piece? I'm not a huge fan of any of the other girls, except Anna, who is already taken, so, just wondering about Lily.

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
St97 Just wondering if Lily will become an actual LI or if she's just a side piece? I'm not a huge fan of any of the other girls, except Anna, who is already taken, so, just wondering about Lily.
Yeah Lily is a LI, as are all the Walkers. Lily's story will be a major catalyst in the story. She'll be a big emotional investment.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah Lily is a LI, as are all the Walkers. Lily's story will be a major catalyst in the story. She'll be a big emotional investment.
Thanks. I was looking at the variables and she only has a points base attached to her. Unlike Jane, June and Jenny, who have Lust and Love variables. So, I just wanted to ask.

Reactions: St97

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The changing season" version "Ch3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The changing season" versione "Ch3".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes