VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Changing Season [Ch.5] [Storyteller97]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I was hoping for skinny dipping pool party to happen, but it was not meant to be yet.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android CH3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Just as i was finally gonna go for a single girl with jenny this update makes it officially a 2 routes playthrough, you can't resist lily. Given the game has been pretty happy i really hope lily issues won't be too dark and kill the go happy feel we get from TCS. I get enough drama and heartbreak from the other games i play.

P.s
Skylaroo hillside tag should be protect everyone not just emma everyone of these assholes needs to die a painful death:devilish::devilish:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
After June's welcome dinner I noticed that Jane's bedroom had moved from downstairs to upstairs. "I'll just take this bottle and glass upstairs then." On the first day when Jenny giving the house tour: "The other rooms on this floor are for me and June." "The master bedroom is on the first floor." Seems like the dev forgot the house layout. ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
After June's welcome dinner I noticed that Jane's bedroom had moved from downstairs to upstairs. "I'll just take this bottle and glass upstairs then." On the first day when Jenny giving the house tour: "The other rooms on this floor are for me and June." "The master bedroom is on the first floor." Seems like the dev forgot the house layout. ;)
I would have never caught that tbh, too many beautiful pixels to distract me

I'm truly wanting to take jane though. Wish 3d printers worked like that.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I would have never caught that tbh, too many beautiful pixels to distract me
If I hadn't started from the beginning, because I didn't remember the storyline, I wouldn't had caught that small detail. ;)

Later I noticed, too, that even though I didn't ask Alex to the prom, somehow I ended with both Jenny and Alex... I didn't open up the code to see if it's a point based decision or not.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

St97

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
"The master bedroom is on the first floor."
Nice catch :censored: I'll add it to my fix list.

Later I noticed, too, that even though I didn't ask Alex to the prom, somehow I ended with both Jenny and Alex
This shouldn't happen.. Are you referring to the text Alex sends you? It's contingent on you asking her out to the dance while in the pool.

There was nothing wrong with her original look, she looked more like a housewife
I appreciate that. That look was cancelled for twin reasons. 1) The hair was a nightmare to render, and I always had to do post-work to remove weird lines on her face. It just wasn't efficient to continue doing that. 2) Many people complained about that look and eventually, I started to see why. It was a combination of her having big eyes with the forehead from the ponytail. My lack of knowledge on lighting at the time also made for cooler tone renders, which I'm sure contributed to the "housewife" look.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
she didn't look coked out to me. Did I get the name wrong? June's mother? I suck with names but I swore it was Jane
She looks like a coked out whore now. To me. I wouldn't touch her now, even if she went through the 'Compani'. I'd turn the job down.

There was nothing wrong with her original look, she looked more like a housewife than this sparkly, typical beauty pageant look.
I liked the original is what I'm saying. This new look is like she's a coked out whore.

Reactions: Joyce Harding
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes