RPGM The Chant of Dead [v1.9.3B Patreon] [FariseoStudio]

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 12, 2020
1.5.8 B Patreon Version.
- Added 10 new pics.
- Added 4 new scenes.
- Added new scenes between the protagonist and the walkers.
- Added new event with the walkers during the fight against them.
- Added new event with the walkers during the fight against them.
- Added now there are more walkers trying to subdue the character and not just attack her.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Finally... some new scenes with the walkers. Now I'm just gonna wait for someone to upload it here

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Can anyone helps me to explains this please? When I uses the Crystal Ball in the inventory, it gave me an option to activates the Cheat Menu, but when I did, this pops up. Is there some kind of hidden codes or stuff, to input in here, for some cheat stuff, that I am not fully aware of at all?

1630204175156.png

Reactions: Kinou_P

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I am stopped in the dungeon with Holly. She is there but tired and when she sleeps the guard drops food, but then it frezzes.
Version v1.5
anybody else see this?

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Well I used save editor to trigger oldman death and his house will belong to you but I don't know how to trigger in normal story wise
Weeeeeeeell, in the mines, there is a mushroom, with that You kill they old man, but i don't know the other scene

darkside199

Jul 3, 2017
So it says I've already had the orcs baby, but still says you're pregnant. Also won't let me sleep with the big old guy

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
Hi, when I dance, it doesn't matter what I choose, the game crashes at the end. Is there any way to fix it? I have the latest version. Thanks

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
so i just started this game and i did the ritual but now i cant get out of the room. i tried to attack whatever is in front of the door but nothing happens what do i do?

1.80 star(s) 12 Votes