• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
all the links show 0.5 for me, maybe you clicked too fast before they updated the links.
Well I downloaded 0.5 but when it ended it showed end of chapter 4.2 and in about also showing chapter 4.2. I am attaching a screenshot for you.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Concurrence. However there are enough folks here who are apparently allergic to seeing a "winkie" that doesn't belong to the MC, and are triggered by seeing other people have sex... ...the tag nicely summarizes that for the virulently anti-NTR crowd.
Any violation of the opp IS ntr.:FacePalm:

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
The forum has expanded the definition of NTR to: (A game) Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

I would argue that none of the women (or men) in The Inner Circle are romantic interests. (And perhaps I'm wrong with Madison (the blue haired girl)) But certainly none of the women are cheating on nor unfaithful to the MC, nor are the men trying to win the women away from the MC.

The unofficial forum line seems to have been pushed to "any scene with other people screwing" and it's kind of silly.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
NTR? No, definitely not. I think what everyone is trying to say is it would have done your story a lot better if the MC was there, making choices on what to do, instead of watching it by camera; that was a let down.
Bro, I hope you have a really good follow up for the MC, like taking the two friends sitting on the couch, getting no real attention...I hope it's the MC that takes the opportunities given to him, rather than watching others do it instead. If it is a voyeur type game, please add it to the tags.

Reactions: Ursus4321

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Usually, but without any choices, does it matter. I dont usually like NTR. But this is just a story at this point, no choices, fpf (first person fucker) or immersion, might as well be watching a perverted disney or just disney show at this point. The author has not made us care for the girls at all.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Example 1. Two couples are swingers. Guy 1 swaps his wife with guy 2. Guy 2 has sex with guy 1's wife, and vice versa. Opp is "being violated", but that's not NTR. That's swinging.

Example 2. A married couple. Guy likes it when his wife has sex with other people. He has his wife pick up other guys at a bar, and either the wife records herself having sex with another guy, or has sex with another guy with the husband in the room. Sometimes husband joins, and sometimes he watches. Opp is "being violated", but that's not NTR. That's sharing/hot wifeing.

There are plenty of other examples where opp gets "violated", but that doesn't mean it's NTR.

P.S.: I hope I understand what you mean by opp. You're talking about other people's pussy, right? If that's not what you mean, then I misunderstood what your original message was. I just haven't heard anyone say opp for years, so I need to make sure that's what you meant.
One penis policy but I understand where your confusion came from.:HideThePain:

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Do the girls in the game have sex with men other than the mc, if yes is it forced?

Jul 30, 2020
Ah, ok. I see now. Is that a term used here? Haven't seen it before. What does it mean exactly?

It's whenever a game has X number of penises in it where X > 1, and those that get freaked out by extra willies in the game yell "NTR! NTR!" like the game is some major cuckold convention and brigade the comments and ratings, crashing the score of a good game because they can't fathom a world where more than one dick exists. Because of them, and the lousy tagging in F95, the devs have to work extra hard to keep from upsetting a bunch of players who get so triggered by seeing a pee-pee that they have to spend the next 16 hours bitching about it.

It's similar to the Loli tag crowd. F95 doesn't have a small tits tag, so any game that has women less than a B-Cup gets tagged as loli, and that drags out even more trolls looking for a fight.

drakkura

Jan 7, 2019
It's whenever a game has X number of penises in it where X > 1, and those that get freaked out by extra willies in the game yell "NTR! NTR!" like the game is some major cuckold convention and brigade the comments and ratings, crashing the score of a good game because they can't fathom a world where more than one dick exists. Because of them, and the lousy tagging in F95, the devs have to work extra hard to keep from upsetting a bunch of players who get so triggered by seeing a pee-pee that they have to spend the next 16 hours bitching about it.

It's similar to the Loli tag crowd. F95 doesn't have a small tits tag, so any game that has women less than a B-Cup gets tagged as loli, and that drags out even more trolls looking for a fight.
Feels like the same thing happens with NTR and the swinging tag.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020

Ah. I see. Thanks for the clarification. Now I understand the post I originally replied to. And with a clearer understanding, I can double down on my original comment. It takes more than a simple "violation of opp" for it to be NTR.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Ah. I see. Thanks for the clarification. Now I understand the post I originally replied to. And with a clearer understanding, I can double down on my original comment. It takes more than a simple "violation of opp" for it to be NTR.
Any violation of the opp IS ntr.
I always assumed it meant Other Peoples Pussy, like the song. Oh well.

Do the girls in the game have sex with men other than the mc, if yes is it forced?
yes, it is very forced, no options not too.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Anxious to see how depraved this will get. No love just watching people fuck and bdsm. Intriguing vn. Not my normal fair but my dark side is enjoying it so far.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes