RPGM Completed The Clash of Hidden Ninja Techniques [Final] [aburasobabiyori]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

opore

Jan 4, 2018
awh its raw, dont wanna get salmonella, so gonna wait till someone cook it i guess

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You must be real defensive of gibberish translations to think this is people getting their pitchforks out.
Not particularly, I just read many threads being an uploader and I see the same gripe again and again. Just tried to add some levity to all the pages of nonsense. I guess the tongue in cheek jab at the other nonsensical debates on this forum wasn't enough to get that point across.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamokki and domo117

asdffdsa1

Dec 1, 2018
At least it's another game from a pretty good dev. I'm sure someone will make a good translation soon.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
-Wins a single battle
-Game ends
wat?
Also is there no option to unlock everything after beating that one single guy?

Castim

Feb 15, 2018
Full unlock of the gallery after beating the game you need to go to the gallery and walk to the bottom where it gives you the option to fully unlock it

jayojalix

Aug 23, 2019
I fucking love Aburasobabiyori games, but hate MTL. I might actually do the MTL edit to at least make it readable if i figure out how these are done. Don't hold me on that, but I'll do my best.

I remember seeing a tutorial somewhere at some point. Will try to find it and get to work.

Edit: started slowly working on it, playing through the game on the side so I can make it make sense as best as I can. ETA a day, two, three...

Last edited:

joshiepai

Jan 10, 2022
I fucking love Aburasobabiyori games, but hate MTL. I might actually do the MTL edit to at least make it readable if i figure out how these are done. Don't hold me on that, but I'll do my best.

I remember seeing a tutorial somewhere at some point. Will try to find it and get to work.

Edit: started slowly working on it, playing through the game on the side so I can make it make sense as best as I can. ETA a day, two, three...
This lets you make edits to the text.

jayojalix

Aug 23, 2019
This lets you make edits to the text.
Yeah, I've found it and I'd say I'm about halfway done. Trying to cook it well done, but some parts will come out medium, because the baseline MTL is just so fucking stupid and undecipherable

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Well if untranslated Japanese is raw then this is more like a blue rare. Without any seasoning. And days old. And on the floor in a corner behind the refrigerator somewhere.

Reactions: chizu.qt
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes