RPGM Completed The Clash of Hidden Ninja Techniques [Final] [aburasobabiyori]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Having your MTL raw will cause parasites and tentacles I prefer mine medium well to well done ....get back to me when this cooks more and is uncensored

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
ok. so far its cute and funny. but no joke, how do you save? or open a menu if you even can.

edit: thanks for the reply. i did see that, did not realize you have to mouse click them. there is no keyboard key for them lol

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
ok. so far its cute and funny. but no joke, how do you save? or open a menu if you even can.
look at the extras part of the posting ....it shows the untranslated text menu icons ....why they didn't just translate them too is beyond me

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Leave a like or something if you'd want basic rights such as "Google is shit, please at least use Sugoi or DeepL when making me (ergo, don't go...RAW)" or "yes to BepInEx plugin for ALL machine translations that need it; down with the Rei!" for your friendly neighborhood MTLs... (y)

"Make MTLs great - a gain!"

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
It's the first time I see whole page and no one comment on game's plot... instead, on language

Reactions: gra7

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Honestly i dont know if combat even works... its rough... really rough also love aburasobiyori games and this seems very interesting... i just wish i could understand any of it... it might be worse than untranslated... at least that way if you know japaneese you can understand it, in no language on earth do the translations make much sence

Reactions: Rizo

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I guess this is kinda fitting: I recently started to learn Japanese via an app and it said there likely isn't anything better to start learning from than food, the very first word that was shown was "pan" (bread) and I couldn't stop laughing (hopefully for obvious reasons).

In case you need more context: I once played a poor MTL game where sexual sounds were literally translated, "pan" being one of them where it was translated as "bread! bread! bread!"

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For fuck sake the game has 6 CGs. Is this really worth people spamming 2 pages of the thread with MTL crying? Nothing was lost because of some script kiddy running this through T++ and playing translator.

This game wasn't even worth the effort someone went through to MTL it. There are better games for you all to get your pitchforks out for. Your time would be better spent doing something constructive like Argue about NTR or calling mods tyrants in offtopic like the rest of the community does. :LOL:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This guy puts games out like it's nothing lmao.
It's not like it's a massive ordeal to churn out these short mass-produced garbage rpg's.
On top of that, the poetry... ugh.
Devs who go for quantity instead of quality will never gain my respect. :whistle::coffee:
But they will probably gain a couple $ from simps, which to them may be more important than respect and a loyal following.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes