2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1679082687856.png

Overview:
TCND: EX2 continues on the events from TCND: EX; many of the girls are already close to the main character (MC) and things are starting to get spicy. There are many things going on; there are party preparations, some lines has been crossed, and it seems like things are getting better with the MC's ex-wife.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2024-02-05
Developer: 9thCrux - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac (v0.9.1): - - - -
Android (v0.9.1): - - - -

R1k0 thanks for the link

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hm so where is "Ex:1"? Also this is suddenly a harem story? As far as I understand this dev's version of class next door was a super slow burn and you could only pick one girl out of many which meant having a bunch of different save files. too much tedium. I never played it because of that. Is it different now or what?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hm so where is "Ex:1"? Also this is suddenly a harem story? As far as I understand this dev's version of class next door was a super slow burn and you could only pick one girl out of many which meant having a bunch of different save files. too much tedium. I never played it because of that. Is it different now or what?
ex1 is on other thread (click link in op) and it is free roam clickfest trying to figure what to click to advance on story, orig. tcnd was normal avn except total slowburn (20 updates and no sex with daughter and otherwise it had 2-3 sexscenes).

what was said on ex1 thread is that this is kinetic novel not visual novel.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm confused, is this the same game that seemed to go nowhere:poop:, and all sexual events happened only in dreams, or am I wrong?:unsure::oops:o_Oo_Oo_O

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm confused, is this the same game that seemed to go nowhere:poop:, and all sexual events happened only in dreams, or am I wrong?:unsure::oops:o_Oo_Oo_O
see this as remake of orig. tcnd with better graphs and more action and prolly less choices.

Reactions: El Tanque

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
nope, this is like back to tcnd (reboot/etc).
Don't make sense, it does say its after in the OP

TCND: EX2 continues on the events from TCND: EX; many of the girls are already close to the main character (MC) and things are starting to get spicy.
Starting a new game that continues a game that is not even done really does not make any sense.

If this is a remake of the first game then is the first game abandoned?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Nope, just can't do sandboxes anymore. They are far too tiring! I have had my fill, and I am DONE with them forever! They were okay (some, anyway) for a while, at least if you knew what to do next, which was rare, but I think I have grown past the sandbox and graduated well into the next grades. High School and College don't even have playgrounds anymore. I will never, ever play a sandbox VN again. So long, sandboxes! You are :poop:!

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
downloadfile.gif

is this a remake without the sandbox? Why not do it in the thread that already existed? I mean, the original thread game went from VN to sandbox and from sandbox to VN....

EDIT: ok, if I understand correctly this should be something like a "season 2" with changes in the gameplay (visual novel) but it will still have events in the morning, afternoon and evening.

Impo I think a new thread would not be necessary since it seems rather that it is season 2 ... but it is what it is :KEK:

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes