2.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 18, 2019
I'm trying to play again, but when Saturday arrives, the day of the party, it goes into a LOOP and nothing else happens. And now, this is a BUG or the END OF VERSION 0.3.2 ?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Having 3 games "in develop", in which one has no new content since 2021 and other since August 2022 shows a lack of commitment from me. Not to mention this dev doesn't take any criticism at all, and usually mixes fair criticism with trolls who just want to bash the dev. Not to mention some models are being reused, which were by far the biggest pro in his last game, but again, shows lack of effort.

I'm pretty vocal to defend hard working devs, specially from bashing and etc, but this is way too many red flags.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I haven't played any of his garbage VNs since sandbox became the plan, did the MC ever end up fucking, at all, or was it all dreams? That includes this version too.

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
The Class Next Door: EX2 [v0.3.2] [9thCrux]

look above at the game description -tags-sandbox :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Antenin

Mar 14, 2022
View attachment 2475552

Overview:
TCND: EX2 continues on the events from TCND: EX; many of the girls are already close to the main character (MC) and things are starting to get spicy. There are many things going on; there are party preparations, some lines has been crossed, and it seems like things are getting better with the MC's ex-wife.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-17
Release Date: 2023-03-15
Developer: 9thCrux - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
COMPRESSED*

View attachment 2475563 View attachment 2475564 View attachment 2475565 View attachment 2475566 View attachment 2475567 View attachment 2475568 View attachment 2475569 View attachment 2475570 View attachment 2475572 View attachment 2475573 View attachment 2475574 View attachment 2475575 View attachment 2475576 View attachment 2475577
Like !!!

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I'm trying to play again, but when Saturday arrives, the day of the party, it goes into a LOOP and nothing else happens. And now, this is a BUG or the END OF VERSION 0.3.2 ?
Pretty sure it is end of version as it does the same for me. Found the whole dream sequence rather monotonous, the MC virtually gets

Definitely needs improvement to garner further interest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So does this still have the weird sandbox of ex1?
I liked the game before the ex revamp, pretty much killed the game.
no sand except on beach maybe.

Don't make sense, it does say its after in the OP

Starting a new game that continues a game that is not even done really does not make any sense.

If this is a remake of the first game then is the first game abandoned?
tcnd and ex1 are either abandoned (itch.io has latest/last versions, tcnd itch isn't compatible with saves on tcnd f95) or forgotten and this is new honeypot. op is what dev wrote on patreon/itch.

...i am confused ...
good and forget this until this is finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Ghost

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
just updated, and still getting a warning. am i really the only one?
Look on line and find a virus scan that will scan it from the internet and run a scan on it.
Here is 2 that you can run form online. (There are more if you want to look for them.)

Or download these 2 free virus scan and see it they find anything.

I also would recommend you get a free version of Avast if you don't want to pay for one.
Windows Defender leaves much to be desired on this and is not very good.

Now if you can afford to buy one I would get PC-Matic its by far the best rated one with 100% detection of all known viruses.

""" During my tests, PC Matic’s malware detection rate was 100%"""
Just one of the test sites.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Seems to be a bit of confusion with this game.

The original release of TP The Class Next Door moved on to the EX version, a full free roam nightmare. Eventually the Dev capitulated and went back to the original version and kept updating it on his Itch.io page, but never putting it on his F95 game page which is now the EX version. So to enjoy the new traditional content, before moving onto this current EX2 (no free roam):

Download this:

That link is the original game updated March 2023, up to episode 22. I am not sure if its completed or still on going, I havent caught up with all the new content. Android and Mac versions available. Free.

EX2 (this thread) is the sequel to the game linked above (the original release we all initially played before it was remade into the free roam nightmare called EX)

Hope this helps. I might be wrong on some details.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So first game is not done, but out of nowhere DEV makes contination game to the first one without finishing first one... I mean... Yeah... Makes sense...

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and Jeancul

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
The original game was probably one of the only slow burn games that I could play longer. Then came the dev brain fart. "Let's make this a sandbox and make it the worst thing in history". That's when people stopped playing. And the dev still didn't understand his mistake, but decided to make a poll asking about this new great sandbox. The result was mostly negative and everyone wanted to get rid of this sandbox. I guess the result will be a shock, when in all silence another brain fart is translated into a fine sandbox kinetic novel. Why do you have to turn strawberry into shit and then back into strawberry, thinking that the taste will remain strawberry.

You could have already buried everything and started from the very beginning on a new basis. Having learned from all the mistakes, but NO NO NO the head banging against the wall continues. What is the next thing the dev in all his wisdom decides to do. Java?
never played but the original sounded good!

Reactions: Valuvika

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So EX is the free roam nightmare remake of the base game with 22 episodes, where it ends with Eleanor visiting MC and Tiffany to spend the weekend while Daria Emily Marjory and Melanie are also spend the night playing games and watching movies before Eleanor in the morning goes to the airport to fly back home. The base game episode 22 was update march 2023. EX however seems to be the retelling or remake of the base game, but was last updated on December 2022, and hasnt caught up to events in the base game I think, though it may not matter since EX and EX2 seems to have a lot of new scenes and is changing events and story points. But so far if you painfully struggle through the free roam sandbox hell, you see new nice renders and environments that have improved quite a lot, the game plot and events are pretty different with new pacing. I havent made it to the end of EX.. its a real struggle. So I cannot say if EX2 is a direct sequel or not but EX2 at least continues the story without the free roam sandbox water boarding torture.

I think if the Dev just remove the sandbox crap from EX, and combined EX and EX2 into a single linear game it could finally be an updated rework of the original TP The Class Next Door release. Because despite the sandbox nonsense, the story seems better and flows more nicely and the new renders and scenes are all better. So far.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes