2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
I seriously don't understand devs that do a big fuck you to their supports by changing the content and direction of their stories during dev.

This has some really great look unique models, and was all about these school / college girls all vying for the MC's attention and of course the father/daughter stuff.

Now it seems to be all about these other fuck head fathers getting involved.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm ... the scene at the hotel and the first attempt to defloring Tiffany.
In my opinion, at that moment her mother was to be present to observe and support her daughter at that moment, which she decided to give her husband to the role of his mistress. But the father and daughter decided that at such an important moment the mother, who gave them a green light for sex, is not needed. (WAT???) And this is not so good.
welcome to the club, 1st attempt looooooooooooooooooooong ago didn't happen cause she got 2nd thought and soon afterwards ex-wife came to visit so it got postponed into the future (which never came).

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Also probably won't be another update for a long while.

A Vacation Mode enabled
9thCrux is out for Vacations starting April 25, 2024 until May 31, 2024,
but you can still send a Tip.
Tip this Creator now
9thCrux has left this message for you:
I will be taking forced vacations; my health is no good and I can't work in this condition.
You can unsubscribe and come back once I resume working again. Thanks for your understanding.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes