• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yea same here, I follow this game on other sites but since I no longer supporting Nverjos on Patreon, I am only seeing the public posting now on Nverjos page but on the other sites that he or she has the game listed, I do see them and try to get back to answer the questions, I really wish he or she comes back as for playing and seeing these games be made, this one had a good story and good game details

Reactions: c3p0 and Valronn
D

Deleted member 184535

sorry if this is the wrong place to put this and for a pop up making people sad!
But asking if there are any games that reach tyhe quality of this out there?
Story, scenes and characters were all amazing!

already played DMD, DOD, the twist, Summertime Saga, big Brothher etc

Again sorry if the wrong place!

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
sorry if this is the wrong place to put this and for a pop up making people sad!

Just use the "search" function in the right upper corner for "Coceter Chronicles" with "Search titles only" checked & everywhere:
https://f95zone.to/search/11352134/?q=Coceter+Chronicles&c[title_only]=1&o=date

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

This is another one with a decent story and good renders aswell https://f95zone.to/threads/zoes-temptations-daniels-k.684/

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
On a side note, since there were people wondering/speculating if Nverjos was alive or whatever. There is recent activity (as recent as this April in the last few days) from Nverjos on some other sites like some modding sites and what not. Yes it's Nverjos, can tell not only by the handle, but also some of the other information like name, forum posts, dates and etc. that matches up.

So they're alive and stuff. But really seems they have no interest and/or the ability(perhaps it's still rough due to the circumstances of the loss) at this point to return to Coceter as there is still not a peep on Patreon, even to the current remaining supporters.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
On a side note, since there were people wondering/speculating if Nverjos was alive or whatever. There is recent activity (as recent as this April in the last few days) from Nverjos on some other sites like some modding sites and what not. Yes it's Nverjos, can tell not only by the handle, but also some of the other information like name, forum posts, dates and etc. that matches up.

So they're alive and stuff. But really seems they have no interest and/or the ability(perhaps it's still rough due to the circumstances of the loss) at this point to return to Coceter as there is still not a peep on Patreon, even to the current remaining supporters.
yep I seen that on loverlabs and few others where it show that he or she sign in to check on the forums and what being going on but no replay or what, I do hope Nverjos is ok and wish him or her all the help they need but yea the amount of followers that the game got was good and ton of people reaching out with comments to hang in there and come back soon was alot but again I do hope that Nverjos was able to see and feel that he or she has a good group of people there for him or her

D

Deleted member 819466

1. I'd like to replay but I'm concerned there will be errors.
2. I'd like someone to take this game over, ideally w/ Nverjos' blessing if they are done with it.
3. I'm glad people still post on this thread even though a lot of that speculation is absurd and unnecessary.
4. I have to replay because I was really not into how everything went down with her brother -- I think I played it wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: deepB20

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
2. I'd like someone to take this game over, ideally w/ Nverjos' blessing if they are done with it.
3. I'm glad people still post on this thread even though a lot of that speculation is absurd and unnecessary.
4. I have to replay because I was really not into how everything went down with her brother -- I think I played it wrong.
yea me and another friend who is a game coder would like to see if we could help out, but there was another game that went to abandoned level but someone in the family wanted to protect the game from what was done even though the main person was no longer around but the one in the family was treating lawsuits for stealing the game and messing up what was done since that person OD while making it but the family person reason was that the game was the only thing left to remember the person

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
and as for playing it, yea there like 5 or so ways to play the game, one way is be tatal slut and suck and fuck it all, another way is to only want girls and no guys, the other way is to be only in love for the brother, while the last one was to be a royal bitch but know that one day you be Queen and all these fools will bow down to you and have to work for you and your days of being maid to the princess will be over soon, lol

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018

nope it ok, I am one of Nverjos beta tester and top supporter for the game, I now roll back to the $5 level but still watching the patreon page but as for other games, yea I played a ton of them and show them on my stream but only the creators that give me permission to show the game, is what I show on my page, so yea which games plays are you into and I see if I can share some with you to play, Yet I do WISH Nverjos hope and soon comes back to finish this game

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You guys are the best
Here is the list have for ya, plus played then and stream since I had permission to show them
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-2-4-hotfix-mikemasters.2625/
https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-book-one-v1-1-aslpro3d.5925/
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v0-19-belle.5259/
https://f95zone.to/threads/retrieving-the-past-s02e01-v2-1-0-mrknobb.13009/
these are games that I show on my page and had permission to show but they had good story and good details to the game story

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
anyone still got a copy of the version for coceter before the patreon changes to the dog stuff?
nope it was saved by Nverjos since he or she was told that once the game was done and off Patreon, it could be added in as a extra to the game to play, but for me, no I deleted my end since the start of the game it worked but later on, it would bug out and lock up the game for me

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes