RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It did seem pretty close to the finish line.

The most frustrating part is Nverjos kept redoing early parts of the game which slowed progression. Some of us were saying it would have been finished if the dev had carried on moving forward instead of constantly redoing older content.

Reactions: RustyV

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
It did seem pretty close to the finish line.

The most frustrating part is Nverjos kept redoing early parts of the game which slowed progression. Some of us were saying it would have been finished if the dev had carried on moving forward instead of constantly redoing older content.
part of the reason was fucking Patreon Police Patrol, lol yea when the beastly part came up, that had to be changed some when Tabi did the one monster that was hiding in the cave, then when the guy and his pet came up, yea that had to be scraped but thankfully, Nverjos did say he save it since it could be added back in as a DLC part when the game came off of Patreon Page, then he got a new computer and had to go back to redo a ton of the stuff since he wanted to redo all the story looks and the new RPG part of the game that just came out but yea, he was trying to please everyone and still make it the best work of his game and game story he could

Reactions: Freki

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I agree with the frustration at Nverjos reworking the game rather than finishing it.
But the dev wasn't thinking I have X amount of time to finish, so he just kept tinkering to improve the end product.
Sadly I think until (if ever, unless I hit the powerball) a viable alternative to Patreon emerges devs may have to create a Patreon-friendly game that skirts the edges of naughtiness. Then release the actual full game on their own site after completion and out of Patreon's control.

If you think about it Patreon would have banned Star Wars (Episode IV, A New Hope) because of the sexual tension between Luke and Leia, that and they kissed. lol

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
LOL yep, that would have be banned but then again the look on everyone face as he my father and I kiss my sister a few year later when they doing the follow up behind the scenes to the movie, lol

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you think about it Patreon would have banned Star Wars (Episode IV, A New Hope) because of the sexual tension between Luke and Leia, that and they kissed. lol
The first movie, no. Empire on the other hand, definitely! :ROFLMAO:
Lucas hadn't even decided they were brother & sister until he started work on Jedi, and that really made "that scene" near the start on Hoth take on a whole new level of "OMGWTFSISACTION?!"

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Look, I get that it's all the rage to bash on Patreon for their rules, but they are seriously not at fault here. Nverjos never once indicated that he was chafing under their restrictions, at least not that I ever saw. He had his reasons for leaving the project, we can speculate, but may never really know for sure.

I do think it's pretty scummy of him that he's still taking people's money, though. Others in this thread have indicated they've seen activity from him in other venues, so he's alive and functional enough to make posts in places, but not to turn off taking payments for a game he's not working on anymore? That's pretty douchey.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I do think it's pretty scummy of him that he's still taking people's money, though. Others in this thread have indicated they've seen activity from him in other venues, so he's alive and functional enough to make posts in places, but not to turn off taking payments for a game he's not working on anymore? That's pretty douchey.
I think it's turned off now but patrons can turn subscription off any time they want. Nverjos (who is clearly a man, despite the fact that in game he pretends to have a female name when you check panty collection) made a very high quality game and even at this state it's one of the best you can play. So patrons were basically showing their appreciation for such a quality product and knew perfectly well that there is a risk there might be no new update.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Nverjos (who is clearly a man, despite the fact that in game he pretends to have a female name when you check panty collection) made a very high quality game and even at this state it's one of the best you can play.
I'm just curious why you think Nverjos is clearly a man? As for the name Courtney - it can actually be used as a female or a male first name, which was one of the reasons for the whole mystery/confusion about Nverjos' gender. ;) But as far as I recall his/her gender was never revealed though there was a lot of guessing about that.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
The name Courtney and who play that toon was closely to who Nverjos was in real life, on LoverLabs which is where I check for Nverjos game updates since between Patreon and LoverLabs is where Nverjos spend a ton of time talking with us and even like me who was in the top tier level and doing game but reports to make the game updates work right so each part of the game was a good patch to the game, but Nverjos did say that Courtney was very much how Nverjos is in real life and did want the love part between Courtney and Tabitha is what Nverjos wanted and why that game part had to work right since that is how Nverjos was in real life but sadly again, this is childhood dream for Nverjos and when the father death hit Nverjos, the dream might have come to a end till Nverjos can heal and feel good again to start dreaming and working on the game again

Reactions: Freki

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Well i hope Nverjos continues this game cuz i wanna see what happens between Tabi,Courtney and Lilly. Plus i wanna see Lilly's reaction when she finds out that Tabi is her half sister.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Who isn't Tabitha related too? lol

I do hope there is a venue for this game to be released with content it's unadulterated.

Reactions: sunaboz

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah it makes taking incest out of the game difficult. lol
And if she wasn't related to someone they were a centaur and Tabie was only permitted to have sex with the human bits. So the female centaur could blow futa-Tabie with her human mouth but futa-Tabie couldn't fuck the female centaur's horse vagina. :LOL:

Jan 15, 2019
Why is this game on todays "latest updates" page? Is it back in production? I don't see anything new. This is a pretty cruel tease if you ask me. :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is this game on todays "latest updates" page? Is it back in production? I don't see anything new. This is a pretty cruel tease if you ask me. :(
It's not.

At least it isn't on my page and I assume everyone has the same thing on their.

No sign of this game on latest updates. I hadn't seen this game come up until you commented on it.

Jan 15, 2019
My latest updates page is fucked, nothing is new. It's all old stuff. This is really weird. reloading the site to see if that helps.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes