RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I usually just ghosts through projects, but i had to comment on this one. It passed a year already, part of me had hope, but i guess that's that. Still, i really like the game, maybe somebody will adopt it

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well if Nverjos really is holding on to the VN then maybe that is a good sign of the devs future intent to finish Tabbie's adventures.
Hopefully not on Patreon though, so Nverjos can create the game the dev envisioned.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As far as i'm aware this game is based on a book the dev wrote so handing to anyone else wouldn't happen whether they decide to work on it or not.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Being based on a book the dev wrote (or was planning on writing I'm not sure which) was the impression I got from hints I got playing the game.
I'm just hoping the dev at some point has the artistic urge to put their vision into a visual medium format and finish the VN.

Reactions: Kodek

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018

View attachment 15997

Overview:
The story starts off in the world of Runda'almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn't uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El'wen (Fae race of Runda'almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who's been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn't quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.​

Updated: 1-Jun-2018
Developer:
Platform: PC
Censorship: None
Language: English
Version: 0.15 Beta 01
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

The Scene Replays do not have the new Animation System yet and will Freeze the game when used. So do not use them with this beta.

Download
Win: - - -
thanks to @freca

Walkthrough v0.14: - Scene Guide Ch. 4: - Wallpaper 4K:
Thanks to @mazariah for the Walkthrough and @Krull for the Wallpaper!

View attachment 50086 View attachment 50087 View attachment 50088 View attachment 50089 View attachment 50090
Why oh why was this abandoned? It's like the best game I've ever played. :(

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Here's the solution but I don't know where to put it to be honest, maybe picobyte could elaborate. I've tried opening commonevents.json but there was no line like below and I doubt that adding these lines would work.
If anyone cares, this fixed 'Failed to load:' errors (due to case sensitivity it was):

sed -i "7s/'_Anim/'_anim/g" www/data/CommonEvents.json

#and rename the few that were as specified
ls -1 www/img/pictures/MQ03_0*_Anim* |
while read f; do mv "$f" "${f/_Anim/_anim}";done
This worked for me though: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-coceter-chronicles-v0-15-beta1-nverjos.5/page-111#post-807767 (the images didn't show but there was no error at least).

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes