LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
"%20" is usually an encoded space. Try renaming the file to either:
img/pictures/MQ72_Keena_11_anim (1).png

or maybe:
img/pictures/MQ72_Keena_11_anim(1).png

Typically anytime you see one of these errors in a RPGMaker game, just take a note of what the error says, like "could not load hotgirlsexor.png." Then go into the game directory and you'll usually find something that is a typo, like you'll find hotgirlsex0r.png in the directory. Just rename it to what the game complained about and it will usually work just fine.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
"%20" is usually an encoded space. Try renaming the file to either:
img/pictures/MQ72_Keena_11_anim (1).png

or maybe:
img/pictures/MQ72_Keena_11_anim(1).png

Typically anytime you see one of these errors in a RPGMaker game, just take a note of what the error says, like "could not load hotgirlsexor.png." Then go into the game directory and you'll usually find something that is a typo, like you'll find hotgirlsex0r.png in the directory. Just rename it to what the game complained about and it will usually work just fine.
thank you well explained

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
Hey guys.
I really love this game but i accidently clicked on the "normal woman form" when she was awakenend instead of the futa form.
Can i change it somehow or do i need to restart it? oO

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys.
I really love this game but i accidently clicked on the "normal woman form" when she was awakenend instead of the futa form.
Can i change it somehow or do i need to restart it? oO
You need a save before the choice. If you haven't, you must restart.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Hello all. Tried downloading 15b1 and i got this message Says Invalid State Error Failed to execute 'drawimage' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D' : The HTMLImageElement is in the 'broken' state. Tried downloading a second time ad still got same message. Any help would be... well..... helpful.

merigold17

May 6, 2018
Does anyone know if using save files from v14 can causes issues with v15? I started playing on v14 and updated to v15 while midway through Chapter 1 by copying the save folder.

Now, when Ava takes me to the Tear at the end of Chapter 1, this automatically opens the chapter selection screen that opens when you select New Game from the menu. Is this a bug? Or a save imcompetibility? Because I can't really seem to continue after arriving at the tear (the game still updates the questlog to 'talk with Astral' I think)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Does this dev ever release non-beta versions? And do they ever make it here? Given the bugs some were reporting, I was waiting on an official release before playing but we jumped straight from .14 beta to .15 beta. Or does it not matter?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Does this dev ever release non-beta versions? And do they ever make it here? Given the bugs some were reporting, I was waiting on an official release before playing but we jumped straight from .14 beta to .15 beta. Or does it not matter?
The .14 full release was here, do a search and there is likely still a working link a few pages back. Typically we see .X alpha, .X beta, .X final/full.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
0.15.1 beta is like a major fix for 0.14 full(that was quite buggy, due to it's size), so my recommendation is to go right for the 0.15.1.

Does anyone know if using save files from v14 can causes issues with v15?
From what i know it's always better to start a new game for each new version, but also, there still might be a lot of bugs in 0.15.1.
But i doubt that there would be any new versions soon, due to the dev's situation :FeelsBadMan:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Wait what's the dev's situation?

Edit: nevermind. first post on his patreon. Death in the family. :(

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This is one of the best games you are gonna find and if you are like me and hate rape just know most can be avoided, i'll be really happy with this game if/when we get revenge!

Reactions: RustyV and MKUltra

MKUltra

Oct 15, 2017
This is one of the best games you are gonna find and if you are like me and hate rape just know most can be avoided, i'll be really happy with this game if/when we get revenge!
Yeah pretty sure only 1 scene is actually unavoidable story wise (Though can be skipped). Some payback would be real nice. With the way Ch4 is going I imagine it'll be a thing. Hopefully It'll be something involving the ogre cave :3

Edit: To clarify the single scene I'm talking about is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can skip it it'll just ask you what Tabitha did with little detail for slut/dom/sub points. I hate that scene personally and I'm almost 100% certain it's the only actually forced scene like that, some dialogue options lead to rape later but it's all easily avoidable.

Edit 2: About me because First post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Catwashere
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes