RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
did this happen to anyone else or? im stuck on the Bi Curious side quest it says meet her in her house but she's nowhere to be found any help would be really appreciated it!
Have you left and returned to town yet? You do that on your first night back. Or I did, at least.

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
Have you left and returned to town yet? You do that on your first night back. Or I did, at least.
Yes i just came back from the safehouse then went to the gym then talked to becca then i went to Aurora’s home met the dad went upstairs heard them arguing then went back down stairs and she wasnt there

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So, I wrote a walkthrough for this. I know the game comes with a scene and romance guide but personally I didn't like the way it was written and some of it is wrong or outdated. I found that the first time I played it I was scared I was missing stuff or I was wandering around aimlessly looking for something that wasn't available until completing a specific event later. In my version I go through the decisions and how they affect stats and events as well as tell where to go for quests and finding side quests. I asked about being dominant because when writing this I played a submissive Tabi and I'm curious how it affects gameplay. Keep in mind, just because I wrote a walkthrough does not mean I'm an expert on the game, it just means I like the game and am patient enough to check the decisions so it's possible there's something I missed so please feel free to use it and tell me if I missed something! Hope someone gets use out of this!

5/21 Edit: Added v.14
Awesome guide, thank you.

Reactions: mazariah

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Yes i just came back from the safehouse then went to the gym then talked to becca then i went to Aurora’s home met the dad went upstairs heard them arguing then went back down stairs and she wasnt there
Yeah I don't know then, she should be in her room at that point. I don't think you could have missed an earlier trigger if she told you at the thrift shop to come by that night to see her. I don't suppose it's possible to talk to Courtney or Shelly and tell them "Yeah I'm staying with you tonight but not yet, BBL"

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
Yeah I don't know then, she should be in her room at that point. I don't think you could have missed an earlier trigger if she told you at the thrift shop to come by that night to see her. I don't suppose it's possible to talk to Courtney or Shelly and tell them "Yeah I'm staying with you tonight but not yet, BBL"
How ever if i go talk to courtney everything Is A-OK id post a gyazo cause i just noticed auroa seems to be glitched outside the map for me mind you i dont know how that happend so ill just do a new game but id post the gyazo but i cant atm in case i get a warning for spam XD

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
How ever if i go talk to courtney everything Is A-OK id post a gyazo cause i just noticed auroa seems to be glitched outside the map for me mind you i dont know how that happend so ill just do a new game but id post the gyazo but i cant atm in case i get a warning for spam XD
I have a Slutty/Dom run with a save right before the Awakening if you want it. Aurora is ready and waiting on it.

Edit: Site said you were online when I posted the offer earlier. In case you see it later and do want it, it's attached. Courtney and Lily are in love and romance options on everyone else are unlocked.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Is this a typical RPGM walking simulator? Or is it just using the engine and more streamlined?
Definitely a decent amount of walking involved, but I'd check it out. There's a reason it's rated as highly as it is. The renders are solid, covers a lot of bases on preferred body types or other preferences, and if you like high fantasy settings you might actually enjoy the story-line. I certainly hope it's completed

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
I have a Slutty/Dom run with a save right before the Awakening if you want it. Aurora is ready and waiting on it.

Edit: Site said you were online when I posted the offer earlier. In case you see it later and do want it, it's attached. Courtney and Lily are in love and romance options on everyone else are unlocked.
Thanks appreciate it! :)

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
Can't leave almare? Going to rift for first time sends me back to beginning after chapter selection menu pops up. ???

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
over a gb in size and only v0.15 in beta
so my question is:
is this game worth playing?
cause from the screenshots it looks interesting

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
over a gb in size and only v0.15 in beta
so my question is:
is this game worth playing?
cause from the screenshots it looks interesting
Depends what kind of things you are interested in.

If you like a fantasy story with a lot of sex going on and a character you can build up to be either submissive or dominant (she likes sex either way, you just decide if you want to be in control of that sex or not) with a bunch of interesting characters then yes, it's worth playing.

If you are looking for an incest heavy corruption game then no, it's not worth playing. Even submissive Tabi is a badass. I add that because I know there are a lot of corruption fans here and it says blackmail in the tags but Tabi never ends up a depraved cock worshipping slut. Her race loves sex so even submissive she's getting what she wants.

Reactions: Big Mountain

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Still rendering scenes for the next update. Right now, I'm working on a pain in the butt scene between Kara and Tabitha... The Centaurs are hard to work with.
This scene should finish rendering today, and I'll get it put in game along with 4 others. I'll be releasing a new Beta this Friday with more fixes and the new content. I'll then give it the weekend and if nothing arises I'll post an Early access release on the following Monday.

While my render rig has been chugging out renders I've also been doing a lot of script and GUI work for "Raising Coceter"... I need to settle on a name for this.

The image above shows off the latest work on "Raising Coceter". The first picture is the Main screen, where you'll have access to Anya. The second image is simply the Statistics bar open, showing Anya's stats. It's accessed by clicking the Bar on the right.

The third image shows the Monthly Planning. Where you'll be able to set her schedule for the month. Each week you'll be able to pick something for her to be doing from the three Categories shown in picture 4. Each of those categories has more things to choose from (Picture 5)

Note on the Images: The icons and backdrop are temporary things I tossed together just so I knew and could see what I was working with.

Everything shown is all put into place by scripts I've spent several hours writing and are read from external files. My hope is doing it this way will allow me to add more and more characters later by simply writing their files and creating their images. Perhaps even allowing for others to create their own characters to plug in on the fly without having to actually update the game entirely.

If you're wondering, this is RPGMakerMV, very heavily modified in the back end to do what I'd like it to do. I'm doing this because I'd really like to use the Mapping/Adventure system.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
For the sex scenes all I'm seeing is a black screen with the words continue or Tabitha's view or whoever she happens to be with at the time it happens for every scene even restarted and still doing it. Should I try redownloading it and seeing if it goes away or is there another way to fix the problem?

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
For the sex scenes all I'm seeing is a black screen with the words continue or Tabitha's view or whoever she happens to be with at the time it happens for every scene even restarted and still doing it. Should I try redownloading it and seeing if it goes away or is there another way to fix the problem?
If you still have the archives, have you tried extracting a separate copy from them? After, it couldn't hurt to re-download and try a new archive set, unless you're on a metered/low cap connection. I would at least. Definitely sounds like files, file names, or access permissions are corrupted or not configured properly.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge or experience with this error comes along and can do more than spitball ideas.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
If you still have the archives, have you tried extracting a separate copy from them? After, it couldn't hurt to re-download and try a new archive set, unless you're on a metered/low cap connection. I would at least. Definitely sounds like files, file names, or access permissions are corrupted or not configured properly.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge or experience with this error comes along and can do more than spitball ideas.
Maybe a stupid question but what archives and how do I get them if I don't have them?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Raising Coceter borders is too gawdy for me, I would like something more subtle.. for example the borders in the covers of

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes