RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Yes i just came back from the safehouse then went to the gym then talked to becca then i went to Aurora’s home met the dad went upstairs heard them arguing then went back down stairs and she wasnt there
I have exactly the same issue. She just isn't there.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I have exactly the same issue. She just isn't there.
It's been some time but I think you now need to sleep in her house.

Don't take my word for it though. As I said, it's been some time.

Edit: No, wait. My mistake, she should be in her room. Maybe do a couple of other quests than go back to her house at the end of the day?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is the end of the day. This is just after returning from the town where you do the awakening. Becca gets drunk in the club and you take her home. Then you decide whether to spend the night at Courtney's or Aurora's. But Aurora isn't there so her quest will fail when I leave the human world again.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This is the end of the day. This is just after returning from the town where you do the awakening. Becca gets drunk in the club and you take her home. Then you decide whether to spend the night at Courtney's or Aurora's. But Aurora isn't there so her quest will fail when I leave the human world again.
Did you all this?
I found that I needed to: have talked to Aurora twice, kissed her in the morning, and have peeked in her room at her having sex with her boyfriend. The peek event is easy to miss and during one of my playthroughs I forgot about it and had the same problem as you.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I didn't peek on her having sex. When and where was this? In her bedroom before you leave for Vuvand? When you leave for Vuvand you get a message that some quests may go wrong if you leave but it didn't list hers. In fact the quest text tells me to wait an see.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I didn't peek on her having sex. When and where was this? In her bedroom before you leave for Vuvand? When you leave for Vuvand you get a message that some quests may go wrong if you leave but it didn't list hers. In fact the quest text tells me to wait an see.
The peek event is on Night 2. After the scene in the cave with Becca before you go to sleep at Courtney's you have to check Aurora's room.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Yeah, I had to go all the way back to get it and then find that the quest line isn't finished anyway... :(

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Out of curiosity I played where Tabie left Courtney in the Human World and once back in her world did not invite Keena to her bedroom when Keena complained about her brother molesting her. Apparently this is where Tabie ends up going to Sage's tent and there is a new brother/sister sex branch in the game.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah I know, but curiosity got the better of me. Plus Keena is super hot, and all innocent and sweet and fuckable.

Reactions: UncleVT

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Courtney or Aurora in chapter 3? Im futa
Tabie can have sex with either of them on different game paths. If Tabie has sex with Aurora and then later tells Courtney the truth there is a scene in the woods where Tabie first entered the human world where Courtney is told to basically deal with Tabie being in a constant state of horny.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Tabie can have sex with either of them on different game paths. If Tabie has sex with Aurora and then later tells Courtney the truth there is a scene in the woods where Tabie first entered the human world where Courtney is told to basically deal with Tabie being in a constant state of horny.
I saved my first time for Courtney!

Reactions: RustyV

VonTroll

Sep 11, 2017
Has he removed the bestiality from the game? I know a number of patreons have found ways around the ban, or just ignored it altogether.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Has he removed the bestiality from the game? I know a number of patreons have found ways around the ban, or just ignored it altogether.
Yeah on update .12 (I think).
Patreon/paypal went ape-shit about mock no-no sex and Nverjos had to remove the pseudo-animal sex.
I hope Tabie can have sex with the Centaurs. Most likely in the twisted Patreon logic Nverjos will be allowed to let Tabie play with the female Centaur's human breasts, but not bang the horse end of the female Centaur or play with the male Centaur's horse wang.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes