RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Yeah, what Gobbet said. The .7z or .rar or whatever format they're using for them/it.
Tried redownloading it and unpacking it but still same thing. I mean its probably not a big deal considering that if I really wanted to see them all I have to do is open the Images folder and look at the pictures I guess but its kind of annoying because this is the first time this game has had this problem for me.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Tried redownloading it and unpacking it but still same thing. I mean its probably not a big deal considering that if I really wanted to see them all I have to do is open the Images folder and look at the pictures I guess but its kind of annoying because this is the first time this game has had this problem for me.
what OS are you using? If Windows 10 try running it in compatibility mode for 8.1 or 7. Again a long shot, but might as well try. The fact that half the pictures do load is just strange.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
what OS are you using? If Windows 10 try running it in compatibility mode for 8.1 or 7. Again a long shot, but might as well try. The fact that half the pictures do load is just strange.
On windows 7 but I set the compatibility to Windows XP service pack 3 and it works but the game doesn't like it. Its lagging like crazy. I give up I'll wait till the next update hopefully I won't have the same problem but Thank you for trying to help and the advice, Have a nice day/evening/night

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
man it makes me sad the quest with Aurora can't progress... it's like i'm abandoning her >.<

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Does it matter if the pictures aren't in .rpgmvp format? I downloaded an older version of this and its in .rpgmvp but the current version I downloaded from here isn't in .rpgmvp format. Is there a way to change the format back to .rpgmvp? So I'm guessing thats why instead of images I'm only seeing the continue and change view options during the sex scenes.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
yeah i found out more at the end of this version ^^ hehe i need that girl+futa harem ending lol ^^
Yeah, didn't want to say too much. I definitely want a Lily, Aurora, Courtney harem ending. Futa's not my cup of tea, but I like Courtney enough that I'll just have to get over it, lol

Reactions: heyyoo

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Yeah, didn't want to say too much. I definitely want a Lily, Aurora, Courtney harem ending. Futa's not my cup of tea, but I like Courtney enough that I'll just have to get over it, lol
true BUT if you don't take courtney with you at portal with Liliana or something Courtney will become a normal girl it is said in game :eek:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
oh does anyone know some games like this one.
story wise or content wise --> male or female protagonist doesn't matter but want that lesbo stuff (maybe futa) lol

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
oh does anyone know some games like this one.
story wise or content wise --> male or female protagonist doesn't matter but want that lesbo stuff (maybe futa) lol
Oh... I took that to mean "Yes you could have standard female Courtney until now, but if you take her with you (as in she remains present in the game), then it's all futa here on out!"

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Oh... I took that to mean "Yes you could have standard female Courtney until now, but if you take her with you (as in she remains present in the game), then it's all futa here on out!"
oh that's possible too but for me it seems courtney will change but i like her too much :p

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I noticed that if you don't invite Keena to sleep with Tabie and Courtney, but instead talk to her brother about molesting her and she sleeps in their room then the next day you find Keena outside of Titania's (girl with huge boobs) house. When you go in her house there is an option to introduce Keena as either your friend or girlfriend, except girlfriend does not work.
But if Tabie, Courtney and Keena have a threesome then she is not outside the house.
So what I'm asking is does anyone know how to get the girlfriend option with Keena, and if her not being at the house after their threesome is a bug?
For Keena to be Tabie's girlfriend do you have to leave Courtney back in human world?

I wish the dev would add an in game notebook option where players could keep track of what saves are for what play-throughs. Basically 24 numbered spaces where you could note each save events, i.e. 1. nonftua tabie/courtney,keena threesome.

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
Still can't leave Almare, chapter selection menu keeps coming up before tabi can get to the location.
Does anybody have an early save that will let me continue without being forced to select another chapter

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
is there any big differences based on your choice of futa vs not-futa? Like is it all the same scenes and content but with some relatively minor changes to account for the choice, or is there more significant branching and exclusive content?

(sorry for not searching. i'm a bit ocd about detailed spoilers)

Reactions: Rincevent
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes