RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

MKUltra

Oct 15, 2017
By the way, one annoying thing about Coceter is a bunch of scenes are not replayable from menu level. I made saves before most unreplayable ones and they take almost all save spots.

I can provide a file that unlocks all replays if anyone wants (PM me for it or for instructions on how to make one) v14 only tho. It's also easy to modify the replay menu to play whatever (Replacing another replay Can provide instrusctions)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

So, just got home last night. Let me start by saying thank you all for te kind words and understanding. Now obviously I didn't get much done this past week as I was away from my computers. I did however get a good bit of writing done on my laptop, and a little bit of map work.
Now, just before I left for my mothers I had released a Beta, this beta was a huge patch basically that included a new animation system. It's come to my attention that the changes require a new game to work properly. So with that in mind, I think I will be releasing this massive patch/update to everyone later this week. So everyone will have a good base for the next update.

I have eight scenes planned for the next update, of which I finished one before I had to leave last Saturday. So my plan for the next two weeks is simply finish these scenes in order of their importance so I can get an update out as soon as possible.

Finally, I've been teasing awhile now about a spin off I currently call "Raising Coceter." I've been writing a lot of code for this, and implementing it into RPGMakerMV. I've come up with a GUI system that I really like at this point, that doesn't really feel like an RPGMaker Game. I'll reveal more on this later, but I'm getting excited for this spinoff.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Um, does a spin off mean we're nearing the end of Coceter Chronicles?

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
Just a update on the guide, no idea what i did wrong but maddie wont speak to me upstairs in her room

update also my quest is bugged now, im up to the part in the walkthrough where im ment to talk to maddie... doesnt work and find keegan, can not find him so my quest got bugged.

quick edit, Do not speak to Yusara in the square untill u get the Ent branch. after yo do get the Ent branch talk with her, head back to the camp go to brook/ava tent.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Does this dev ever release non-beta versions? And do they ever make it here? Given the bugs some were reporting, I was waiting on an official release before playing but we jumped straight from .14 beta to .15 beta. Or does it not matter?
The dev hasn't released these versions, uploaders just put them here, these are for beta testers.

Each version has a launch once the testers have finished.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm so ready for the next update damn this game has a great story and at first i was not so happy about the rape stuff but the story is just so freaking good this and Wicked Choices are worth it.
Any one that may see the tags and say not for me please just try the game and yes it is RPGM but the creator has done a great job with it.
Please keep up the great story, so far i have no reason to think the game is gonna turn to crap since all of it so far is near perfect on my rating scale it's a 94/100, no hard feelings but not much has ever got a 100/100 on my scale not even Xenogears my all time favorite game.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This game has been evolving into a better and better game with every update.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone know if Nverjos is planning on continuing non-futa Courtney past the current cut-off, or has that been cut, for at least the foreseeable future, to shave render times and duplicated work?

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
i guess you mean Tabitha, 'cuz Courtney can't be non-futa. In last update there were both futa/non paths, so i don't see why s/he wouldn't continue with both of them.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
If you disable futa content, Courtney in the human world is standard female, which I at least thought was not the case if it was enabled. Now that you've mentioned it though, I realized I never had it enabled to know for sure.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you disable futa content, Courtney in the human world is standard female, which I at least thought was not the case if it was enabled. Now that you've mentioned it though, I realized I never had it enabled to know for sure.
Huh, really. That sounds interesting.
I'll have to try to play a disabled futa version.
Thanks for the info.

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
did this happen to anyone else or? im stuck on the Bi Curious side quest it says meet her in her house but she's nowhere to be found any help would be really appreciated it!

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes