RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
I knew a girl in high school who insisted she was not a virgin because she gave a guy a blowjob, and that was sex to her: in her mind, she had sex with a guy, so she wasn't a virgin (I think she was just embarrassed to be a virgin).
fauxplayer said:
Some girls in Catholic/religious cultures have anal sex before vaginal sex to "keep their virginity," which seems rather technical; if I knew a girl who was having butt-sex with her boyfriend, I wouldn't think of her as a virgin lol.
Sure, but spot your own inconsistency in the two points above. Why does giving a blowjob mean she is still a virgin, but having anal sex means she isn't? Both are penetrative sexual acts which cannot result in pregnancy. Is it defined by being above or below the waist? Inquiring minds want to know.

For what it's worth, I think the girl you knew in high school was right. She stopped being a virgin once she gave a guy a blowjob. Does a gay man who doesn't do anal remain a virgin his entire life? I agree with the earlier poster who said that Tabi isn't a virgin when the game begins; she's been having sex with the princess. She does retain a certain technical virginity because a penis hasn't penetrated her vagina, I suppose, but then so do the religious girls having butt-sex with their boyfriends and, for that matter, the girl who has never had a man come inside her also retains a different sort of technical virginity, if she really wants to look at it that way.

Unee

May 6, 2018
Receiving an error: Failed to load: img/MQ72_Kourteena_18f_anim%20(1).png

Believe this is taking place during chapter 3 or 4

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Receiving an error: Failed to load: img/MQ72_Kourteena_18f_anim%20(1).png

Believe this is taking place during chapter 3 or 4
Same here. Taking place at the end of Chapter 4 day 2 during the Keena, Courtney, Tabita threesome

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
These Quest: "Speak to Lady Yusara at night" in 0.15 ... how can i skip the day to night? ... and where can i find her?

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
These Quest: "Speak to Lady Yusara at night" in 0.15 ... how can i skip the day to night? ... and where can i find her?
There is a "sundial" just outside your residence and another one in the military camp (looks like a statue). It will let you change time from day to night.

I haven't played the 0.15 release yet, so I don't know where Yusara is.
I've backed Nverjos on patreon from the very early days of this great game.
I respect her and the game she is creating too much to get a pirated version.
Yeah, it might be silly, but that is how I feel about her game and a few other games... See sig

Cheers and happy gaming :)

215303j

Same here. Taking place at the end of Chapter 4 day 2 during the Keena, Courtney, Tabita threesome
Same for me.
After ignoring the first couple of error's, I get the "loading" screen, and it freezes / crashes the game...

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
loading error failed to load: img/pictures/MQ21_Yusara_30.png i hit esc to see if i could save yhen load to see if it would clear it but no now stuck in a loop

Reactions: Terry Bishop

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is it due to an image file missing? is it possible to get past the bug just by inserting any other picture with the same file name into the folder?

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I get an error message
Failed to load: img / pictures / MQ72_Keena_11_anim% 20 (1) .png

I can not find the error in the spelling. do I have to rename the photo series somehow?

Thanks in advance for your help

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes