4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Version .15 Beta 1
$20+ patrons

Jun 1 at 1:30pm

While I'm calling this a Beta for version .15, I'll likely release this as a large patch next week. This version has no new content, but several fixes and changes to previous content. The change log is fairly long.

Bug Fixes - All Chapters

• Fixed several instances where Choices were not raising Tabitha's Attributes.
  • Fixed several instances where Choices were not highlighted in their respective colors.
  • Fixed several instances where Guidance rings would turn the wrong color when activated
  • Fixed several instances where Tabitha could explore beyond a maps boundries.
Bug Fixes - Chapter 1
  • Fixed Tabitha being visible during the prelude sequence.
  • Fixed several scenes in Chapter 1 that still used the old colored fonts for dialogue.
  • Fixed wrong dialogue appearing when picking up Xara's Panties in chapter 1
  • Fixed the Sage/Fiora Peep scene not removing the overlay or displaying Tabitha's avatar when choosing to leave instead of watch
Bug Fixes - Chapter 2
  • Fixed the Hole in the Cellar not having a Gold Guidance ring on it.
  • Fixed Shelly's Avatar appearing when Tabitha talks in some of their conversations
  • Fixed being able to walk on the Groper's Table in Chapter 2
  • Fixed the Fourthwall Event on Courtney's Computer in Chapter 2, so Courtney teleports properly.
  • Fixed switching maps in Chapter 2 after following Becca into the cave from changing night into day.
  • Fixed a Waitress appearing twice at the same time in Titty City.
  • Fixed the game freezing when choosing to not share the bed with Courtney in Chapter 2.
  • Fixed Bruske movement speed during cutscenes.
  • Fixed Aurora being present in Thrift before going shopping with Courtney
  • Fixed using Scene Skip during Calen's scene and choosing No Sex from not progressing the storyline
  • Fixed using Scene Skip during Calen's scene and choosing Threesome from acting as if Tabitha had done it alone.
  • Fixed - Calen will now Face Fuck Tabitha when choosing the No Way! or Virgin options.
  • Fixed the Save Update menu appearing when choosing "Agree" When Courtney ask to sleep together in Vurand.
  • Fixed a menu appearing during the Awakening Ritual scene
Bug Fixes - Chapter 3
  • Fixed Tabitha being able to exit the Vurand House naked after her ritual.
  • Fixed night turning back to day when returning from Vurand.
  • Fixed being able to enter Glamour Shots on night 1 of Chapter 3.
  • Fixed Courtney's avatar being invisible during her Lingerie sex scene.
  • Fixed the Quest Log not updating after Courtney's Lingerie scene
  • Fixed Futa Tabi making an appearance in the Non-Futa Aurora sex scene
  • Fixed backwards animations in the Groper Threesome scene
  • Fixed the final kiss with Courtney before Larina's from not appearing on screen.
  • Fixed the stairs in Larina's Tower
  • Several fixes to the Trix scene (Non-Futa version)
  • Fixed the Guards in chapter 3 will no longer freeze in place after Tabitha is caught.
  • Fixed escaping the castle dungeon sometimes leaving the screen black.
Bug Fixes - Chapter 4
  • Fixed Losing affection with Keena no matter what choice you made during her bath scene in Eldin
  • Fixed Kara's initial conversation raising affection with the twins. (Putting the Twinsome Quest in the middle of itself)
  • Fixed the Sundial in Eldin being usable before they've been introduced
  • Fixed Xara's tent not having a Pink Guidance ring
  • Fixed the Scold options on the Feylings from using the wrong line.
  • Fixed Nyx, Kara, Layla, and Tatia's panty menu's not appearing
Render Fixes
  • Ch2 Courtney and Calen NonFuta Animation (Frames were backwards)
  • Ch3 Cashmere Animation Fixed (Wonky Legs)
  • Ch3 Troy Sex Scene (Renders weren't 1280x960)
  • Ch4 Futa Glory Hole Animation Fixed (Weird Vagina in animation)
  • Ch4 Keegan Blowjob Animation fixed (Keegan's Clothes were wonky acting.)
Changes - All Chapters
  • New Animation System in place. (Give me feedback on it.)
Changes - Chapter 1

Tabitha now requires a Sluttyness of 7 or higher to "wiggle her ass" for the Fae Man when getting the Bucket for the Brothel Peep Scene.
  • Tabitha now requires a Sluttyness of 10 or higher to "Flash" the Lorianne Stalker
  • The Brothel Peep scene will now raise Tabitha's Arousal by 10 to 20 points.
  • Yusara's Peep scene will now raise Tabitha's Arousal by 10 to 20 points
  • Taler's romance is now initiated by doing any sexual act with him
  • Removed a romance check for Sage in his Tub Optional scene
Changes - Chapter 2
  • Sex with Courtney on the first night no longer triggers her romance, however Kissing her in the morning does.
  • Increased the chance of the Fitness Guy sex scene in Chapter 2 to 50%. (up from 33%)
  • Tabitha now always agrees to go with Shopping with Courtney.
Changes - Chapter 3
  • Added a proper transition between Courtney's Lingerie scene and the morning.
  • Increased the sluttyness needed for the Groper Threesome to 24 to initiate it.
  • Added 2 more points of sluttyness to Tabitha if she does the DP portion of the Groper Threesome scene.
  • The final scene of Risque Modeling can now be acivated both before and after entering Larina's Cave in the main quest.
  • Added Sluttyness and Arousal checks and Gains to the Cashe and Cashmere scenes in the Almare Tavern.
Changes - Chapter 4
  • Added Sluttyness and Temperament gains to Keena's bath scene
  • Added Romance, Sluttyness and Temperament gains to Keegan's reward scene.
  • Added Romance, Sluttyness, and Temperament gains to Sage's reunion scene
  • Changed the Choices slightly in the Sage Reunion scene
  • Removed the fourthwall break on the Tavern Stairs in Eldin (Obviously I've put the stairs in since the .14 beta)
  • Added a backdrop to the conversations and scenes with Nyx
  • Tabitha can now enter Sages room on morning of Day 2 of Chapter 4 to initiate his sex scene, if done before meeting with Yusara in the market place.
  • Keegan will now appear at the supply tent at night, if the Twinsome quest is active and he has not been spoken with yet.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Well, got just to wait for 0.15.1 link and i'll be able to check 0.14 new content :heartcoveredeyes:
Just like i've thought, it's always better to wait for a while with such a massive game :)
Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Well, technically, she wasn't a virgin to begin with (unless if you are one of those who believe lesbian sex doesn't count) since she had sex with the princess for a while before the game even started.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
She used her tail to break her hymen.
Well, that too, but I don't really count breaking hymen as losing virginity since a lot of girls break their hymen by riding a bike or inserting a tampon for the first time, long before their first sexual experience.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Well, that too, but I don't really count breaking hymen as losing virginity since a lot of girls break their hymen by riding a bike or inserting a tampon for the first time, long before their first sexual experience.
You make it sound like its no big deal for a girl to lose her virginity, either out of ignorance or recklessness. There was a time when "that special thing" was cherished. But the standards today are a lot different than when I grew up.

Reactions: rKnight

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
You make it sound like its no big deal for a girl to lose her virginity, either out of ignorance or recklessness. There was a time when "that special thing" was cherished. But the standards today are a lot different than when I grew up.
I'm not saying it's not a big deal, it IS a big deal, for some people. For others, it's not. And I don't think either is right or wrong, it's up to each individual to decide whether their virginity is important to them.

As for those standard you were talking about, women broke their hymen before their first sexual experience long before bikes or tampons were even invented. Ever heard of that Victorian joke about how women lost their virginity to a horse? It means they broke their hymen by riding it (in a not bestial way).

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
As for those standard you were talking about, women broke their hymen before their first sexual experience long before bikes or tampons were even invented. Ever heard of that Victorian joke about how women lost their virginity to a horse? It means they broke their hymen by riding it (in a not bestial way).
I agree, accidents happen. But getting back on track, I'm still waiting for the guards to have their revenge on Tabitha back in chapter one.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Sad news ...

Imagination
Jun 3 at 3:23pm

Runda'Almare, and the story in the Coceter Chronicles have been a project of mine for nearly a decade. It is a fantasy world I had started to create as a means of escape, and is the product of my imagination.

An Imagination that was influenced heavily by one man. A man whose idea of a bedtime story was the Hobbit. A man who would let me stay up late on school nights playing Zelda while he meticulously drew out the dungeons on a sheet of paper next to me. A man who would regularly drive me 40 miles to the nearest hobby shop so I could have the latest Dungeons and Dragons manual. A man who didn't yell at me, or most importantly question why I had stolen the centerfolds from his Playboys.

For those of you who have been with me from the beginning two years ago this month, you've probably already read my mentioning somewhere in these post, that my father had dementia. Dementia is a cruel disease, and for those that get it young, it is even crueler. My father was 63 when he was diagnosed, and they suspect it set in much earlier.
He passed away yesterday evening, after five years of struggling to resist its effects.

I ask that you all be patient with me this month. There will be an update, though likely it will be smaller than I'd planned.

The above image, while not my usual smexy stuff, is available as a wallpaper, and is something I quickly tossed together this morning while not knowing what else to do with myself...

Reactions: LordofEntropy

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i doubt that any words can ease your current situation, Nverjos, nevertheless my sincere condolences

Reactions: torkenstiem

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Damn - I can only empathize, as I lost my father to the same "long goodbye" several years ago. It was a draining 6 year process, and being the only sibling still in state I became primary caregiver. I really hope there are no asshole Patrons and that all give the dev their space - this is a trying time they need to process...

215303j

I think that "the big deal" is not just about the presence of a hymen.
The big deal is having sex (intercourse) for the first time, with all that this could mean for a person.
For a lot of people, having sex is about creating / experiencing a deeply emotional bond with your partner.
For others, it's simply a way to get off...

freca

Jun 15, 2017
My deepest condolences to one of my favorite developers.

I've been without internet for the weekend and missed offering up v.15 Beta 1.
*The Scene Replays do not have the new Animation System yet and will Freeze the game when used. So do not use them with this beta.
Keep the above quote in mind, it is directly from the dev. DO NOT use the Scene Replays with this version of the game.

Here is your Mega link:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Aside the sad news, the sex of the dev still bothers me.

I read about D&D, stealing centerfolds of his/her fathers playboys. This would speak for a male with the unusual name Courteney. On the other hand, there is this part "... most importantly question why I had stolen ...".

A man who didn't yell at me, or most importantly question why I had stolen the centerfolds from his Playboys.
This could be interpreted as her Dad didn't ask why his daughter stole the centerfolds? So maybe the dev is really a female, the name would fit much better and the lesbian main relationship in the game would even fit more?! B U T. I mean, guys, a girl playing D&D, computer games and later on programming adult games? This can be true, everyone has heard the myth of girls playing D&D. But how possible is this statistically, can this happen once in the lifetime of our universe?! And are girls interessted in Playboy centerfolds while they discover the same sex is attractive for them?!

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This could be interpreted as her Dad didn't ask why his daughter stole the centerfolds? So maybe the dev is really a female, the name would fit much better and the lesbian main relationship in the game would even fit more?! B U T. I mean, guys, a girl playing D&D, computer games and later on programming adult games? This can be true, everyone has heard the myth of girls playing D&D. But how possible is this statistically, can this happen once in the lifetime of our universe?! And are girls interessted in Playboy centerfolds while they discover the same sex is attractive for them?!
Maybe male in female body?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Aside the sad news, the sex of the dev still bothers me.
More clues:

Still here, not going anywhere, just the holidays getting in the way of checking in. My daughter being home 24/7 made working on adult stuff like this a little harder than I thought it would.

Heh, at one point Christmas Eve she walked in on me rendering a scene involving Tabitha getting plowed by two men. I quickly turned off my monitor and she rolled her eyes at me knowing what I was working on. (She knows I do this) Just another year till she's off to college and my hand can quit shifting to the power button on my monitor at every footstep in the house when she's home.

Finding a new place became priority (especially with my daughter and the holidays coming up.) I am nicely settled in at a new place, one where I wont have that worry ever again.
She (for me is she) lives with her daughter. But the matter of her sex doesn't bother me at all. The important thing is her creativity and the great work she's doing.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes